Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Have Iran spoken against genocide of Uyghur Muslims

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 12 million Uyghurs. There are 83 million Iranians under sanctions from the US and most of the western world. The only large countries helping to break sanctions are China and Russia.

I asked this question and the rough response that I could formulate from what I got is that Iran isn't being that vocal about this because making enemies with china is a bad idea right now , china is

An other think is that the reason China is cracking down on the Uyghur's right now is because some of them has been recruited to Salafism by the KSA. Not that it justify what China is doing, but it ma

Posted Images

  • Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Have the leaders of Iran spoken about the mass detention centers in china for the Muslims. The raping, killing, torture, humiliation and brainwashing?

Have you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Have the leaders of Iran spoken about the mass detention centers in china for the Muslims. The raping, killing, torture, humiliation and brainwashing?

I asked this question and the rough response that I could formulate from what I got is that Iran isn't being that vocal about this because making enemies with china is a bad idea right now , china is the only other country with more then 10 trillion $ other than the usa so they need chinas support when going against usa.

If they have china and america as enemies that would be bad news for them and you can bet that their country wont last that long with 2 huge powerhouses against them.

 

This is also defently 100 times worse then when they had usa and ussr against them.

 

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest non_apologist_rafidha

They are too busy chanting "death to america", but they don't have guts to say anything to brutal, oppressive, atheist China, because they are allies with them. Hypocrisy much? Are there anybody left who buys cheap iranian propaganda? After all these events? "Islamic" Iran is and always was a disgrace to Islam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Unregistered

The reason I ask this question is because when your Muslim brother and sisters are suffering, are we not supposed to say a word? Even if its a brother and sister in humanity! Not only Muslims. 

Is it because of nationality / rasicm? Or because china is an important trading partner for Iran, for their people not to suffer more from the sanctions. 

However, is it still the right thing to do? Is this the lesson we learned from our Imams? 

Did our Imam negotiate with yazid lanat, even though his family, wife, siblings, cousins, daughters and sons where all suffering and being humiliated, murdered, shaheed. 

Is this not what we see china do towards uyghur Muslims? They rape their woman! Force feed them pig and alcohol. And what else do I need to mention. 

Yet the iranian leaders are silent? 

Edited by AkhiraisReal
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Even if its a brother and sister in humanity! Not only Muslims.

If I slice off your head while being a.. Muslim, will I remain your brother in humanity? Clearly then in the least I need correction and re-education. They are getting free food and free education for crying out loud. Zionists lie about their enemies. Perhaps the govt of Iran actually knows better than you.

Edited by The Green Knight
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

The reason I ask this question is because when your Muslim brother and sisters are suffering, are we not supposed to say a word? Even if its a brother and sister in humanity! Not only Muslims. 

Is it because of nationality / rasicm? Or because china is an important trading partner for Iran, for their people not to suffer more from the sanctions. 

However, is it still the right thing to do? Is this the lesson we learned from our Imams? 

Did our Imam negotiate with yazid lanat, even though his family, wife, siblings, cousins, daughters and sons where all suffering and being humiliated, murdered, shaheed. 

Is this not what we see china do towards uyghur Muslims? They rape their woman! Force feed them pig and alcohol. And what else do I need to mention. 

Yet the iranian leaders are silent? 

Did immam Ali(عليه السلام), retaliate against muwayiah that quickly ? I don’t think so, Muslim should be smart and strategic and tacktical not bold.

Think about it this way :

You speak against china and change almost NOTHING for the 2 or 1 million of ugyur Muslims because almost everyone is speaking against china for this and nothing is changing, and in consequence 80 million iranians suffer from sactions from another world power when your country is already suffering enough from sanctions.

Or you don’t, speak out , wait for your country to be more powerfull, save the additional misery for 80 million people as opposed to 1 or 2 million people which you would probably not save anyways and once you are powerfull enough you threaten china by something that hurts them then they might have the chance of submitting.

 

EDIT: 12 million uygur not 1 or 2 million.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
56 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

If I slice off your head while being a.. Muslim, will I remain your brother in humanity? Clearly then in the least I need correction and re-education. They are getting free food and free education for crying out loud. Zionists lie about their enemies. Perhaps the govt of Iran actually knows better than you.

LOOOOL :grin:

You must be related to Pol Pot!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Unregistered
4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Obviously its easier to post under a guest account to avoid charges of hypocrisy.

I don't see how the guest did hypocrisy. 

Either you stand with truth or you don't. There is no "im going to follow 50%truth and 50hypocrisy".

What happens when hypocrisy mixes with truth? It becomes unclean. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Like I said in a previous post. Even If I don't think at all China has any love for uyghurs and Muslims I am also very suspicious of what we say about Xinjiang. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
Quote

China remains Iran’s top crude oil and condensate importer. According to S&P Global Platts’ sources, in recent months a large share of Iranian oil flowing to China has been going via the UAE and Malaysia, both of which are popular hubs for ship-to-ship transfers.

https://www.rt.com/business/478104-us-china-iranian-oil/

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

I don't see how the guest did hypocrisy.

I did not say that they did.

What I said was that if someone creates new accounts to throw charges of hypocrisy, it's somewhat cowardly because they can't be held to account in the same way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

There's absolutely no excuse for condoning and supporting any injustice. Especially not by anyone claiming to represent the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

 

Signed by both Iraq and Iran: 

"We commend China’s remarkable achievements in the field of human rights by adhering to the people-centered development philosophy and protecting and promoting human rights through development. We also appreciate China’s contributions to the international human rights cause.

..........

 We note with appreciation that human rights are respected and protected in China in the process of counter-terrorism and deradicalization."

https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/E/HRC/c_gov/A_HRC_41_G_17.DOCX

 

I ask the apologists, would the Imam AJF condone such injustice? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
8 hours ago, forte said:

You must be related to Pol Pot!  

Or may be I am just a little old enough to see through Merican mass media lies now. Chinese are a calculating people, not bloodthirsty racists or great liars. They probably do not want an "ISIS spring" and neither do I at my country's doorstep. If it were possible I would have all militancy teaching sects' madrassas closed down in my country too and have that sect's followers re-educated. Because that is the only non-violent and most practical way to deal with the so-called "Islamic" terror. You call the takfiri sect "Muslim", I do not believe what they practice is Islam. I can not care less what the west alleges anymore or about the rights of takfiris who grant no human rights to me or my people or any other people and are a threat to any country they are in, threat to any country except Israel and America as decades have shown us, rather for those two they are foot soldier mujahideens.

Edited by The Green Knight
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Unregistered
1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

There's absolutely no excuse for condoning and supporting any injustice. Especially not by anyone claiming to represent the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

 

Signed by both Iraq and Iran: 

"We commend China’s remarkable achievements in the field of human rights by adhering to the people-centered development philosophy and protecting and promoting human rights through development. We also appreciate China’s contributions to the international human rights cause.

..........

 We note with appreciation that human rights are respected and protected in China in the process of counter-terrorism and deradicalization."

https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/E/HRC/c_gov/A_HRC_41_G_17.DOCX

 

I ask the apologists, would the Imam AJF condone such injustice? 

Wow! I had no idea that they had signed a document like that. 

Thank you brother for your inputs, can't agree more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

There's absolutely no excuse for condoning and supporting any injustice. Especially not by anyone claiming to represent the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

 

Signed by both Iraq and Iran: 

"We commend China’s remarkable achievements in the field of human rights by adhering to the people-centered development philosophy and protecting and promoting human rights through development. We also appreciate China’s contributions to the international human rights cause.

..........

 We note with appreciation that human rights are respected and protected in China in the process of counter-terrorism and deradicalization."

https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/E/HRC/c_gov/A_HRC_41_G_17.DOCX

 

I ask the apologists, would the Imam AJF condone such injustice? 

Stupidity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Moalfas said:

There's absolutely no excuse for condoning and supporting any injustice. Especially not by anyone claiming to represent the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

 

Signed by both Iraq and Iran: 

"We commend China’s remarkable achievements in the field of human rights by adhering to the people-centered development philosophy and protecting and promoting human rights through development. We also appreciate China’s contributions to the international human rights cause.

..........

 We note with appreciation that human rights are respected and protected in China in the process of counter-terrorism and deradicalization."

https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/E/HRC/c_gov/A_HRC_41_G_17.DOCX

 

I ask the apologists, would the Imam AJF condone such injustice? 

The immam AJF would be smart not bold, as people here have noted, going against china right now is a bad idea, if they go against china they are going to hurt 8 times more people just because they spoke out against the oppression of china when it wont even change anything, the proof is that other countries are speaking out and china is still continuing their oppression.

In other words , they would make an attack which would completly backfire on them and have no effect on the enemy and  then would hurt their own people in the process.

With all due respect this post is kind of insulting our immam AJF of not being intelligent, he would have never done such a thing, instead he would have done taqqiya which is a part of Islam that you are ignoring right now and then he will strike when the appropriate time comes.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

What some people tend to forget in shiachat and in other places is that before chinese authorities did such crackdown there had been many terrorist attacks in xinjiang. So it is not like this is gong from nowhere. I had some report that chinese authorities try to discourage any practice of Islam instead of just "deradicalize" people. If this is true this is unacceptable but now I am not sure if such reports are 100% true or exagerated. What is sure is that xinjiang was a region very targeted by armed conflicts and people often forget that so this is why I am suspicious about what we say about china here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
5 minutes ago, realizm said:

 

Did GCC say anything about Morocco's CIA prisons ? 

 

Did Chechnya say anything about the crackdown on Uzbek Muslims ?

 

I was not aware about both of them. Could you tell a little more ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Did GCC say anything about Morocco's CIA prisons ? 

Did Turkey say anything about Total former plants turned into prisons in Yemen ?

Did Chechnya say anything about the crackdown on Uzbek Muslims ?

And did we expect them to ?

Are we meant to hold random 'Muslim' countries to the same level of accountability as Iran- the country that houses WF? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

On the contrary, Iran (and other Muslim countries) sent a letter to the UN praising China's measures and calling it "anti-terrorism", they have also praised the Chinese human rights record.

This was used as propaganda by the CCP.

Again, interests over principles.

1 hour ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Did GCC say anything about Morocco's CIA prisons ? 

Did Turkey say anything about Total former plants turned into prisons in Yemen ?

Did Chechnya say anything about the crackdown on Uzbek Muslims ?

And did we expect them to ?

What a strange comment. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
18 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

I asked this question and the rough response that I could formulate from what I got is that Iran isn't being that vocal about this because making enemies with china is a bad idea right now , china is the only other country with more then 10 trillion $ other than the usa so they need chinas support when going against usa.

If they have china and america as enemies that would be bad news for them and you can bet that their country wont last that long with 2 huge powerhouses against them.

 

This is also defently 100 times worse then when they had usa and ussr against them.

 

I'm pretty sure it was Khomeini who declared both the US and the USSR (the only two superpowers at that time) as both enemies, and even claimed the USSR is worse than the US.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
49 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

On the contrary, Iran (and other Muslim countries) sent a letter to the UN praising China's measures and calling it "anti-terrorism", they have also praised the Chinese human rights record.

This was used as propaganda by the CCP.

Again, interests over principles.

What a strange comment. lol

In some ways this is true that these measures completely stopped militant attacks in the region.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

How far would you go to defend Iran bruv? Is there no wrong it can do?

I just said a simple fact. Militant attacks don't happen anymore in Xinjiang. I am not even saying if camps in Xinjiang are good or not. I am just saying a reality. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I just said a simple fact. Militant attacks don't happen anymore in Xinjiang. I am not even saying if camps in Xinjiang are good or not. I am just saying a reality. 

Bruv

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1159357.shtml

It is one thing to ignore the plight of the Uyghurs, it is another thing to praise the Chinese "human rights record" regarding it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
8 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Bruv

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1159357.shtml

It is one thing to ignore the plight of the Uyghurs, it is another thing to praise the Chinese "human rights record" regarding it.

Like I said I have some doubts about what we say in Xinjiang in West. 

And that don't change what I said. These measures stopped the attacks in the region. When I said that I was strictly talking about military aspect not about "human rights". Now we must see if persecution of Muslims are true or exagerated. 

Edited by Mohammadi_follower
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Like I said I have some doubts about what we say in Xinjiang in West. 

And that don't change what I said. These measures stopped the attacks in the region. When I said that I was strictly talking about military aspect not about "human rights". Now we must see if persecution of Muslims are true or exagerated. 

Bruv, that's the same reasoning America gives when they kill civilians in drone strikes. They say "these measures stop terrorists", and sometimes they do. 

But since when does ends justify means?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

With all due respect this post is kind of insulting our immam AJF of not being intelligent, he would have never done such a thing, instead he would have done taqqiya which is a part of Islam that you are ignoring right now and then he will strike when the appropriate time comes.

What's insulting to the Imam AJF and all of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) is people claimig to represent the faith and their (عليه السلام) path whilst supporting and condoning injustice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
28 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Bruv, that's the same reasoning America gives when they kill civilians in drone strikes. They say "these measures stop terrorists", and sometimes they do. 

But since when does ends justify means?

Actually this is not the same. There are always many attacks in Irak, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya etc while this is not the case for Xinjiang.

This is again just a simple fact. Of course ends don’t justify means but again we must not be black and white in our judgment and we have right to be suspicous about what some medias say in particular when we see they don’t care so much about other persecuted Muslims like for exemple Yemenis or Palestinians just as few exemples to give.

Edited by Mohammadi_follower
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...