Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AkhiraisReal

Have Iran spoken against genocide of Uyghur Muslims

Rate this topic

Whilst staying silent and/or deciding not to confront a ظالم -unjust ruler- through their Hikmah was something they (عليه السلام) had done; the Imam's (عليه السلام) did not condone nor support injusitce, which is something on another level. 

3 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

Whilst staying silent and/or deciding not to confront a ظالم -unjust ruler- through their Hikmah was something they (عليه السلام) had done; the Imam's (عليه السلام) did not condone nor support injusitce, which is something on another level. 

When the Imams (a) did treaties or with rulers, some considered that a form of legitimization, or “condoning” of their rule. 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:17 AM, Moalfas said:

Signed by both Iraq and Iran: 

"We commend China’s remarkable achievements in the field of human rights by adhering to the people-centered development philosophy and protecting and promoting human rights through development. We also appreciate China’s contributions to the international human rights cause.

We note with appreciation that human rights are respected and protected in China in the process of counter-terrorism and deradicalization."

https://ap.ohchr.org/documents/E/HRC/c_gov/A_HRC_41_G_17.DOCX

The Imam's have never signed such letter; and have not condoned nor supported such injustice. 

If we were to put this letter forward to Imam Mehdi AJF, do you believe he will agree to endorsing it with the stamp of the Jurisdiction of Haqq? 

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

2 hours ago, Moalfas said:

The Imam's have never signed such letter; and have not condoned nor supported such injustice. 

If we were to put this letter forward to Imam Mehdi AJF, do you believe he will agree to endorsing it with the stamp of the Jurisdiction of Haqq? 

It makes me really sad to see that. 

But at the same time it also makes me wonder, what could the possible reasons be to do that, and is there any excuse for that? Is there any greater good? And all of this in terms of Shia Islam as the followers of Ahlul Bayt and representative of their followers. 

Unfortunately there are many things we don't understand and perhaps might never understand, these people at the top are not playing the game with the same set of rules that we slaves do. 

5 hours ago, Moalfas said:

According to the link you posted, it seems like the fifty signed countries have a different perspective of the events in Xinjiang. Are all these countries lying? I don’t know or not, but it seems like you’re confident they are.

We appreciate China’s commitment to openness and transparency. China has invited a number of diplomats, international organizations officials and journalist to Xinjiang to witness the progress of the human rights cause and the outcomes of counter-terrorism and deradicalization there. What they saw and heard in Xinjiang completely contradicted what was reported in the media. We call on relevant countries to refrain from employing unfounded charges against China based on unconfirmed information before they visit Xinjiang. We urge the OHCHR, Treaty Bodies and relevant Special Procedures mandate holders to conduct their work in an objective and impartial manner according to their mandate and with true and genuinely credible information, and value the communication with member states.

Edited by ShiaChat Mod

On 1/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, Moalfas said:

Indeed, it is intense. It's certainly everyone's  Wajib to point out injusitce without derogatory or divisive labelling. 

Having said that, the arguments presented here seem to be repetitive and going around in circles, so if mods think it's best to lock the thread, I would concur. 

Salam anyway anti Islam policy of china &India will continue until time of reapearance but their threat against Islam will be a minor issue that it said Imam Mahdi (aj) will conquer both of them after reappearance with minimum effort although his main struggle will be with warmonger so called Muslims that are crying like corocodile for Uyghurs & etc but are making plans o involve right Muslims like as Iran in useless & endless wars with  china & India instead of  great evil of America & two minor evils of Israel & Britain that British Shi'ism cult is their creation with using Shia slogans against themselves.

Abu Hamzah ath-Thumali said: “I heard Imam al-Baqir (‘a) saying: ‘At the time of the advent of the Qa’im of Muhammad’s Progeny (‘a), he will have a sword with him, which he will unsheathe, and through him God will conquer the lands of Rome,37 China, Turkistan,38 Daylam, Sind, Hind,39 Kabul, Sham, and Khazar.”40

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “When Hadrat al-Qa’im (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) stages the uprising, he will conquer Constantinople, Sin (China),27 and the mountains of Daylam, and he will rule for seven years.”28

27.Sin (China) is said to refer to East Asia which includes the former Soviet Union, India, Nepal, Burma (Myanmar), Vietnam, Japan, the China Sea, and the Korean Peninsula. See Al-Munjid.
28.Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 339; Ihqaq al-Haqq, vol. 13, p. 352; Ash-Shi‘ah wa’r-Raj‘ah, vol. 1, p.

Turkistan is located in the continent of Asia and divided between China and the ex-Soviet Union including Uighur China, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tashkand, Tajikistan, Qaranjir, and Kazakhstan. See I‘lam al-Munjid.
39.Hind: the triangle-shaped subcontinent in South Asia including India, Pakistan, Bhutan, and Nepal. See Burhan-e Qati‘, vol. 1, p. 703; I‘lam al-Munjid, p. 542.
40.Nu‘mani, Ghaybah, p. 108; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 348.

https://www.al-Islam.org/an-overview-of-Mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/wars-Imam-al-Mahdi

11 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

these people at the top are not playing the game with the same set of rules that we slaves do. 

The rules of justice and Haqq apply to everyone including the Imams (عليه السلام). The 'higher up' one is, the more important the rules become, because of the effects their decisions have on thousands if not millions of people.

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

8 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

According to the link you posted, it seems like the fifty signed countries have a different perspective of the events in Xinjiang. Are all these countries lying? I don’t know or not, but it seems like you’re confident they are.

I'm confident that China is oppressing its Muslims. 

The level and extent of the oppression is what's not 100% confirmed. It ranges from not being allowed to grow a beard to not being allowed to fast on the month of Ramadan, and goes all the way to the 'concentration camps'. Western Media that have an agenda go as far as Muslims being force fed pork and women being raped. 

The truth can be anywhere in between, but I'm 100% confident that oppression is happening and this letter is clearly supporting and condoning it.

As for the number of countries that signed, it really means nothing because truth is not proven in the number of supporters. 

33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Mahdi (aj) will conquer both of them after reappearance with minimum effort although his main struggle will be with warmonger so called Muslims that are crying like corocodile for Uyghurs & etc 

Thank you for the kind words. The good thing is my 'crocodile' tears come with crocodile thick skin so your divisive and offensive rhetoric doesn't bother me :)