Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
KarbalaWarrior

Shia female perspective on Mutah & Nikah (permanent marriage)

Rate this topic

38 minutes ago, SoRoUsH said:

just add that you neither know about the narrations of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) on marriage and sex nor the science of sexuality and its link to physical and psychological health. 

38 minutes ago, SoRoUsH said:

But don't pretend you're following the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), at least on these issues. 

If you cannot prove what you have said about me, then what you say can be considered as buhtaan (slander), but I forgive you nonetheless. 

Sura 12 - Ayat 33

قَالَ رَبِّ ٱلسِّجْنُ أَحَبُّ إِلَىَّ مِمَّا يَدْعُونَنِىٓ إِلَيْهِ‌ۖ وَإِلَّا تَصْرِفْ عَنِّى كَيْدَهُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَكُن مِّنَ ٱلْجَـٰهِلِينَ

He said, “O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than the deed they invite me to; and if You do not repel their deceit away from me, I may incline towards them and be unwise.”

On the day of judgement, when unmarried people will give excuses to Allah that they commited sins because they were unmarried and beautiful looking, Allah will bring forward Prophet Yousaf (عليه السلام) - who said that prison was dearer to him than sinning. 

May Allah make all unmarried people follow the example of Prophet Yousaf (عليه السلام), if they cannot get married or do mutah, like Yousaf (عليه السلام) couldn't get married....or if they spend decades of their lives in prison - like Yousaf (عليه السلام) did - for year upon year. Indeed the reward of the patient ones is with Allah.

Edited by Liggel

Guest Pschological Warfare
On 1/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, KarbalaWarrior said:

Do Shia sisters prefer Mutah or Permanent marriage?

Kindly, read and understand. 

Islamic Law.

Marriage

https://www.al-Islam.org/Islamic-laws-ayatullah-abul-qasim-al-khui/marriage

Mut'ah (Fixed Time Marriage)

https://www.al-Islam.org/Islamic-laws-ayatullah-abul-qasim-al-khui/marriage#mutah-fixed-time-marriage

Guest lenda

It depends on the woman, if they want to settle down, if they are in a position where they have kids, if the guy is good looking/has status. 

I agree with Diaz, for most men, engage in abstinence and try to get a job and house down and be open about your options.

For the top bracket of men, you will probably be able to have lines of women after you, and your test is to not fall into Harram by all the women wanting to do harram with you.

It balances out. 

Guest Pschological Warfare
1 hour ago, Guest lenda said:

It depends on the woman, if they want to settle down, if they are in a position where they have kids, if the guy is good looking/has status. 

Secular world is a leading indicator. Ones with insight should learn from the results. They all settle down once they till the wall at 30. Their marketability declines and reality sinks in, when they are not chased like before. 

Guest lenda
7 minutes ago, Guest Pschological Warfare said:

Secular world is a leading indicator. Ones with insight should learn from the results. They all settle down once they till the wall at 30. Their marketability declines and reality sinks in, when they are not chased like before. 

You are absolutely correct, and this is the way Allah has made things.

If you study apes, like Chimpanzees, the females are usually not picky when they in their most fertile period during the year and their development. It's the male Chimpanzees who compete with each other for access to females. So the selection is males fighting each other.

In humans, it is flipped. Women are the choosers, and they tend to go for the top bracket of men, either the most genetically desirable (good looking, tall men), and or men with status (resources). 

If you look at the non Muslim societies, they go on these harram dating apps. If you look at studies done on these apps, 20% of men are chased by 80% of women, with the bottom half of men having very little. Just google the studies and investigate for yourself.

So how do things balance out? Well, it goes back to what you were saying. These women spend their best years/20s chasing after men they find desirable, before realising their biological 'wall' is ticking, and then settling down with a man they find a compromise, mainly a provider  type.

So I'd say you are very spot on.

Guest lol!Monad

Op. Stop asking dumb questions. If a female said yes or no it would be her opinion. One persons opinion does not make it a fact or the consensus of a generality. Tiime to grow up.

when virgin teens asking stupid questions about temporary marriage yet are too afraid to speak to girls in the real world. Someone should educate these introverted ShiaChat users that ShiaChat does not represent the Shia or the world it self. The basis here is nothing short of opinions of a variety of intellectual and learned class. From the unintelligent, to the naive, to the foolish and some very rare who have begun to use their thinking power.

Cyrax  are you married or another virgin playing religion on the net?. Perhaps spend more time obsessing about non-Muslims having many relationships, the pedohpilia and homosexuality then obessing about a potential of muta that a small percentage of Shia's could be practicing. How hard is that for you idiots to comprehend? or do you fear the other tribes? because they hold much power and will come after you OR is it because they will ignore you and the only ones that will play with you are the Shias?.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, SoRoUsH said:

The mental thickness that comes etc

some of what you say is correct, but you also fall in the same boat. You belief the narrations to be correct in all context,  you want to see the world in black and white, but it comes with many grades all depending on the context.