Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Opinions related to Iran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

1. who here in shiachat absolutely hates Iran, why and what is your solution , as I don't want people complaining without giving solutions.

2.Who here in shiachat likes Iran , why and what has led you to like the country despite recent events.

3.Is it possible that due to recent events, the us might use that to justify a probable invasion of Iran or maybe a middle eastern country like Lebanon which is with Iran , etc ?

Feel free to answer one or all of the following questions.

• Advanced Member

salam alykum wrwb,

Iran is not Islam.

It is these things that derived 'hatred' in the first place for that poor country.

More often than not, it is non Iranians who arouse it, others with agendas of course whilst others through utter imbecility.

Not that all Iranians are angels, they're simple beings who can plot with the devil to 'milk' the cow... having neglected the Qur'an where Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) also plans.

So eradicate those vices (hatred, envy, spitefulness) Islam wise. 68879957_375939859738415_2865795947355782895_n.thumb.jpg.72695862513f7334cde59a309686ab2d.jpg

When it comes to 'love'...

Love for the sake of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), be it 

92952713-i-love-iraq-t-shirt-design-iraqi-flag-in-the-shape-of-heart-on-white-background-grunge-vector-illust.thumb.jpg.9bf28e2501310a2dc41a63549fe20272.jpg

or being sad with those dark tears images.jpeg.ac842c1a35fdbc5bc749e667b15e0784.jpeg

& also hate for his sake if you're into carrying a useless dead weight called hatred.

you know life is beautiful.

alhamdulillah

you can never ever deceive Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). you have to have conviction to understand His(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) WITnessing, of the 'hearts' & all.

1847707075_images(56).jpeg.edb85bce5c0ac49c5943bd215628be6d.jpeg

the seventh Imam(عليه السلام) is said to have said that if you take your religion from men then another will dispute it but no one will take what's from the source.

a psychologist or a psychopath? that doesn't concern me ia.

ws

• Advanced Member

Look , ill just get straight to the point and put out there what I think about Iran.

I don’t think Iran is surviving this, I think this accident is just the begining, I am not optimistic for this country's future and when that country collapses like Iraq and Syria, my country Lebanon will be next or it would have been destroyed by then, I mean the protests this year already caused Lebanon to have a bad inflation in its economy and its been garbage these past few years, so I don’t think my country is going to make it throught and when that happens you can rest assured the Middle East will plunge into more chaos since Syria and Iraq arent that stable either and america will most probably win this war , since they have the best army .They would then install their own states in the reagion and make a lot of profit from that.Then the Middle East would probably be remebered as a failliure like the ussr.