Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shia_Slayer_313

My ambitions in this forum

Rate this topic

Hello, I have registered to this forum after simply googleing "Sunni Shia debate forum" and klicking the first thing that turned up. I have been anti-Shia for a very long time of my life, pritty much having a Sufi-orientated mum and rationalist-minded father made me dought at an early stage why there should be so many versions of the same thing(Islam) - and in conclusion why such versions, like shiism should even exist. 

I'm familiaar with most topics Shias love to bring up, but hopefully, I can learn about hadith analysis and books

can you elaborate why you are so anti-Shia ?

in my opinion you should read the history of Islam from a neutral perspective and you will see that many versions even of what we call" Sunni Islam "existed right from the beginning 

12er imami Shia Islam is a much later development 

On 1/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, Shia_Slayer_313 said:

Hello, I have registered to this forum after simply googleing "Sunni Shia debate forum" and klicking the first thing that turned up. I have been anti-Shia for a very long time of my life, pritty much having a Sufi-orientated mum and rationalist-minded father made me dought at an early stage why there should be so many versions of the same thing(Islam) - and in conclusion why such versions, like shiism should even exist. 

I'm familiaar with most topics Shias love to bring up, but hopefully, I can learn about hadith analysis and books

Your name “Shia-slayer” is disgusting.  I think we will simply ignore you.  And by the way, please don’t come here to create fitnah.  The Muslim Ummah needs to be united.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

Your name “Shia-slayer” is disgusting.  I think we will simply ignore you.  And by the way, please don’t come here to create fitnah.  The Muslim Ummah needs to be united.

We will respond if he comes.
And we can't unite with people against wilayat e Ali (عليه السلام)

Guest Shia-Slayer_313_Slayer

I think he's just joking. The entire account is a joke.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:04 AM, Shia_Slayer_313 said:

We are waiting for you to start slaying us. Be a man and bring one topic, don't run and follow sunnah of Shaykhain. 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, Shia_Slayer_313 said:

Salam alaikum and welcome to shiachat

I hope you're not the same guy who tried to debate me last time on a different platform, trying to prove that I was a kafir and claiming to have read all the Shia books

just kidding

if you're coming here to gain knowledge, thats fine. but if you're going to come here and start a warzone when we already have a lot worse going on right now, the least you could do is just leave  cuz we don’t want any more drama. As much as I love these Sunni Shia debates, things can get heated really quickly where one tries to convince the other that their beliefs are wrong and it wont end

Edited by 3wliya_maryam

Do you have nothing better to do other than come up with a dead username and produce not even a half decent and half adequate post? Hopefully one day you'll find something better to do.

Also, very weird choice for a username. What does the 313 stand for? Theres 313 of you who are going to slay us? Find a more unique narrative please. 

Edited by 2Timeless