Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassan-

Iranian Military Commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani Killed in Baghdad Strike [BREAKING NEWS]

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Breaking news.. Usa did not get enough from yesterday attack. Now they are hunting down all the high ranking officers. I have really no idea what Is Usa strategy here.. How is this going to help Iraq situation?

This is really outrageous, how much longer will the Shias allow these kafirs to roam their lands and kill their brothers as they please. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) accept the martyrdom of these Hashd fighters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
14 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

This really make me angry. ARE ONLY American IN THIS WORLD THAT EXIT? If you start killing over 30 people in one strike over 1 American death.. You will make people angry.. Usa also killed over 500.000 Iraqi children when they sanctioned Iraq with help of UN. You guys are not some innocent people. You started war that created chaos.. You violated a lot of human rights in Iraq.. Trump even pardoned Crazy American terrorist in their own soil.... If you kill innocent people.. We also can call you a terrorist. Usa is really not better than many countries that kill innocent people. If they call other terrorist they are terrorist too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

How does Iran respond? I think what they will do is probably get the militias to intimidate all pro-American Iraqi politicians and then have the government vote to expel US troops and use attacks against Americans if the presence persists. I don't see an attack on any bases or anything, Iran would probably be hit in retaliation and that could be devastating.

Note:  Brought up from page 1.

Friday the 3rd:

This is discussed on the news and currently the rhetoric goes: lran cannot directly confront the US directly -lRI cannot be seen doing the recrimination-therefore, the likely response will be a cyberattack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Guest Sunshine said:

This really make me angry. ARE ONLY American IN THIS WORLD THAT EXIT? If you start killing over 30 people in one strike over 1 American death.. You will make people angry.. Usa also killed over 500.000 Iraqi children when they sanctioned Iraq with help of UN. You guys are not some innocent people. You started war that created chaos.. You violated a lot of human rights in Iraq.. Trump even pardoned Crazy American terrorist in their own soil.... If you kill innocent people.. We also can call you a terrorist. Usa is really not better than many countries that kill innocent people. If they call other terrorist they are terrorist too.

Did you think America was some kind of beacon of morality? This is what they've done forever since the country was founded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the recent attack of the Iraqi militia members, I think what the US is trying to do is weaken the militias by targeting the leadership and decimating them if possible, forcing the Iraqi government to have to rely on the US rather than Iran for support, because the Iraqi army itself is too weak to defend itself. Whether this will work or not is extremely doubtful because Iraqis will not tolerate their sovereignty being violated even if they dislike Iran, this is going to become a war footing on their soil. If the Iraqi parliament votes to expel Americans, I don't know if they will leave, and if they do, maybe the drone strikes will continue because who is going to stop them?

Edited by Mohamed1993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest seeking of truth
1 hour ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Breaking news.. Usa did not get enough from yesterday attack. Now they are hunting down all the high ranking officers. I have really no idea what Is Usa strategy here.. How is this going to help Iraq situation?

 

 

My input for Iraqi and Iranian people/human : USA treats,handle Iraq region with military decision. After that, remove/get rid of army generals which has hostile/oppose attitude, this strategy was effective on Indonesia's 1965. Then secure with submissive army generals. This is clear strategy. Anticipate with unity among people/human, just like Krisna strategy to Pandawa to shutdown the monster from King Salya of Kurawa. Do not give up Iraqis people, be a perfect human by knowing who you are as creature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), you know what to do in removing zalim monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Just saw the recent attack of the Iraqi militia members, I think what the US is trying to do is weaken the militias by targeting the leadership and decimating them if possible, forcing the Iraqi government to have to rely on the US rather than Iran for support, because the Iraqi army itself is too weak to defend itself. Whether this will work or not is extremely doubtful because Iraqis will not tolerate their sovereignty being violated even if they dislike Iran, this is going to become a war footing on their soil. If the Iraqi parliament votes to expel Americans, I don't know if they will leave, and if they do, maybe the drone strikes will continue because who is going to stop them?

That's what I am afraid of, even if the US were to theoretically "leave" Iraq, it is inevitable that these "precision strikes" will continue as well as any other "covert operations" by US Spec Ops or the CIA. 

Northern Iraq is basically a US base in its entirety anyway, and the Iraqi Government has no control over what goes on there.

Furthermore, the US maintains a heavy presence in neighbouring countries like Jordan, Kuwait and KSA, and you already know many of the attacks will initiate from there. The Qa'im attack for example was conducted by F15's that were based in Jordan.

But it isn't just Iraq, watch out for other events in the region. Lebanese media reported that Israeli aircraft were flying lower than usual on South Lebanon, and US has stationed forces in Italy that will "respond quickly" to protect its embassy in Beirut.

Things are quickly spiralling out of control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

That's what I am afraid of, even if the US were to theoretically "leave" Iraq, it is inevitable that these "precision strikes" will continue as well as any other "covert operations" by US Spec Ops or the CIA. 

Northern Iraq is basically a US base in its entirety anyway, and the Iraqi Government has no control over what goes on there.

Furthermore, the US maintains a heavy presence in neighbouring countries like Jordan, Kuwait and KSA, and you already know many of the attacks will initiate from there. The Qa'im attack for example was conducted by F15's that were based in Jordan.

But it isn't just Iraq, watch out for other events in the region. Lebanese media reported that Israeli aircraft were flying lower than usual on South Lebanon, and US has stationed forces in Italy that will "respond quickly" to protect its embassy in Beirut.

Things are quickly spiralling out of control.

I also read unconfirmed reports about Hamid Reza Shehlaei killed by SOF in Yemen. I don't know though these are just tweets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
20 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Just saw the recent attack of the Iraqi militia members, I think what the US is trying to do is weaken the militias by targeting the leadership and decimating them if possible, forcing the Iraqi government to have to rely on the US rather than Iran for support, because the Iraqi army itself is too weak to defend itself. Whether this will work or not is extremely doubtful because Iraqis will not tolerate their sovereignty being violated even if they dislike Iran, this is going to become a war footing on their soil. If the Iraqi parliament votes to expel Americans, I don't know if they will leave, and if they do, maybe the drone strikes will continue because who is going to stop them?

What about making one strong army that does not need rely with coalition force? Im mean even  Iran have just one big army under government control. Having 40 different independent militants groups is only going to create problems in Iraq. They are one biggest reason why the whole anti Iranian sentiment has only grown in Iraq society. As I have said before they rule Shia district with iron fist and they are very loyal to Iran. If they do wrong thing nobody will get punished. Every complainer are seen as enemy. That basically allows for corruption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday,03Jan20

3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

If the parliament . . . [edited out] The arrogance of the United States is disgusting.

May Allah protect all the peoples in the Middle East, especially the mumineen. The possibility of a regional war is now likely. 

 

1 hour ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Breaking news.. Usa did not get enough from yesterday attack. Now they are hunting down all the high ranking officers. I have really no idea what Is Usa strategy here..  ed.---> How is this going to help Iraq situation?

Washington Week, PBS :  On Trump's decision to assassinate Soleimani and the likely consequences, the moderator Bob Costas asked ". . . do we now have a Trump Doctrine ?" To which Susan Page of USA Today affimatively responded defining the Trump Doctrine as 'he does not think through the consequences' of his decisions.

1 hour ago, root said:

People still saying this is a war on Iran? They are picking Iraqi commanders one by one, as well as Iranian and Lebanese.

In my humble opinion: the militia leadership is being destroyed to render the lraqi people -- and more specifically the Shi'a -- vulnerable to massacre. 

3+ months of protests, pro-corrupt gov't for the benefit of US bankers, interests of the Texas Railway Commission, and so on. "0f course" these kufr interests want the protesters and the 'resistance' gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

That's what I am afraid of, even if the US were to theoretically "leave" Iraq, it is inevitable that these "precision strikes" will continue as well as any other "covert operations" by US Spec Ops or the CIA. 

Northern Iraq is basically a US base in its entirety anyway, and the Iraqi Government has no control over what goes on there.

Furthermore, the US maintains a heavy presence in neighbouring countries like Jordan, Kuwait and KSA, and you already know many of the attacks will initiate from there. The Qa'im attack for example was conducted by F15's that were based in Jordan.

But it isn't just Iraq, watch out for other events in the region. Lebanese media reported that Israeli aircraft were flying lower than usual on South Lebanon, and US has stationed forces in Italy that will "respond quickly" to protect its embassy in Beirut.

Things are quickly spiralling out of control.

Stupid democrats, they signed away the NDAA, when it was the perfect opportunity to rein in the AUMF, now they are going to propose legislation to block off funds for a military confrontation with Iran. But ofc the president can wage war by claiming self-defense. I don't know what this means, low level proxy war everywhere? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Zonists failed on taking on the Shia resistance through ISIS, then failed again trying to create an Arab/Iran war through Saudis, so now they're getting involved directly. It's the final phase before completely defeating and kicking them out of Middle East. 

Iran needs to answer in kind and hit their central command and take out their equivalent in military leadership, or else they will be boldened to strike Soleimani's replacement, Shia leaders in Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq... They're not fighting through proxies anymore. 

Once the US retaliates for that, then we need to target their military bases all around Iraq and mobilize a war against them, with Marjas giving fatwas for Jihad. They're stupidity has brought them their end. Shia's do not lose war against external enemies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't quite make sense for the US to engage in an extended military conflict with Iran right now, it will be far too expensive.  On the other hand given the recent unrest in Iran, these events could strengthen the Iranian governments position, short of an all out invasion of Iran.  Just seems like a miscalculation by US or just sheer stupidity.

Edited by King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
8 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

The Zonists failed on taking on the Shia resistance through ISIS, then failed again trying to create an Arab/Iran war through Saudis, so now they're getting involved directly. It's the final phase before completely defeating and kicking them out of Middle East. 

Iran needs to answer in kind and hit their central command and take out their equivalent in military leadership, or else they will be boldened to strike Soleimani's replacement, Shia leaders in Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq... They're not fighting through proxies anymore. 

Once the US retaliates for that, then we need to target their military bases all around Iraq and mobilize a war against them, with Marjas giving fatwas for Jihad. They're stupidity has brought them their end. Shia's do not lose war against external enemies. 

The Anti Iran settlement has not created by foreigner country. It is cause and effect. It is basically ideology clashing with another rising ideology. The Pro Iranians want rule Iraq with their own army + Islamic state. . Nationalist want rule their Iraq with Iraq army + civil state. The reason nationalist movement has grown is because these same Pro Iranians has ruled Iraq for many decades  and it has been total failure. It also does not help that both Iran and Usa support the corrupt  government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard on a podcast with Max Blumenthal saying US sent letter to Iran through Swiss ambassador offering concessions and sanctions relief for no escalation, Iran tore up the letter. I'll see if I can find a source. This was the right thing to do before this situation escalated, like a week ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Sunshine said:

What about making one strong army that does not need rely with coalition force? Im mean even  Iran have just one big army under government control. Having 40 different independent militants groups is only going to create problems in Iraq. They are one biggest reason why the whole anti Iranian sentiment has only grown in Iraq society. As I have said before they rule Shia district with iron fist and they are very loyal to Iran. If they do wrong thing nobody will get punished. Every complainer are seen as enemy. That basically allows for corruption.

There will be very little political space for the protesters now sadly, the focus will shift and there are serious concerns about how Iraqi army can handle threats like ISIS emerging if the militias are being targeted regularly now. The militias need to be reintegrated into the state rather than being assassinated, which will only strengthen ISIS or a group that's even worse. But neither the US nor Iran will give up Iraq easily. For Iran, Iraq is a security interest, if the army isn't able to contain ISIS, it could create issues for Iran on its border, for the US its a country far, far away and holding on to something with very little strategic significance.

Edited by Mohamed1993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Are you surprised that some Iraqis are celebrating? What do you expect from the people that are famous for betraying Hussain عليه السلام

Oh don’t start...seriously now is not the time for such garbage. 

Next person saying Iraqis this Iraqis is no better than those people and will get banned. Mark my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
52 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

There will be very little political space for the protesters now sadly, the focus will shift and there are serious concerns about how Iraqi army can handle threats like ISIS emerging if the militias are being targeted regularly now. The militias need to be reintegrated into the state rather than being assassinated, which will only strengthen ISIS or a group that's even worse. But neither the US nor Iran will give up Iraq easily. For Iran, Iraq is a security interest, if the army isn't able to contain ISIS, it could create issues for Iran on its border, for the US its a country far, far away and holding on to something with very little strategic significance.

Here is the problem. The militants does no want  reintegrated in to state because they will lose all their independent control over Iraq. If only we could solve this problem. Iraq would be finally united and it would enjoy stability..  I don’t know maybe this development might do something good or bad for our country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, root said:

Oh don’t start...seriously now is not the time for such garbage. 

Next person saying Iraqis this Iraqis is no better than those people and will get banned. Mark my words.

Or you obviously can’t read. I didn’t say Iraqis. I emphasized ‘some’ as in those who are out celebrating. Someone is trigger-happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
13 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Are you surprised that some Iraqis are celebrating? What do you expect from the people that are famous for betraying Hussain عليه السلام

Some of them are celebrating because they where accusing Soleimani helping the Pro Iranians orchestra the protest crack down in Iraq. They did use similar strategy in Iran where people where shot with snipers from roof top. Soleimani was called plenty of time in  Baghdad under the crisis and there where some Government  officials reports of this. Im not sure if its accurate... This where the hate was steaming from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not Iraqi or Iranian, but people seriously need to stop trying to claim some kind of supremacy because they have certain roots. You don't choose where you are born or what your ethnicity is, you are as fallible as anyone else, and sure as heck are going to end up six feet under like everyone else. Iraqis have legitimate reasons to be angry over Iran's influence in the government, just like they have the right to be angry at US influence in the country. He was a hero for some, and a villain for others, but that's every political or military figure. I think cheering people's death is pretty awful but that people have a different perspective on a particular figure that is admired by many is no reason to start claiming some kind of moral superiority. Many Anti-Assad Syrians aren't going to be very upset here and to be honest many Iraqi Shias that hold Iranians responsible for the protest deaths aren't going to be either. That's the nature of politics and life in general, there's no need to generalize an entire culture and make claims of inferiority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wishful thinking...
3 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

The Anti Iran settlement has not created by foreigner country. It is cause and effect. It is basically ideology clashing with another rising ideology. The Pro Iranians want rule Iraq with their own army + Islamic state. . Nationalist want rule their Iraq with Iraq army + civil state. The reason nationalist movement has grown is because these same Pro Iranians has ruled Iraq for many decades  and it has been total failure. It also does not help that both Iran and Usa support the corrupt  government.

There is nothing such as Iraqi pro nationalist. The whole Middle East , Africa is corrupt. One corrupt goes another comes. Iraqis are either under Iranian or Saudi influence. Historically the nature of Iraq is weak. Iraq was either under the Persian, ottoman Turks, British etc... just for a few years they had independence which was also screwed up... then the US occupation...

the Iraqi Democrat and freedom from all forces is just wishful thinking... the probability for it to turn into another Libya is more...

If Iraq had a chance to be totally free from foreign influence it would realize their own weakness , corruption and short comings and won’t have any scapegoat to blame...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

The Zonists failed on taking on the Shia resistance through ISIS, then failed again trying to create an Arab/Iran war through Saudis, so now they're getting involved directly. It's the final phase before completely defeating and kicking them out of Middle East. 

Iran needs to answer in kind and hit their central command and take out their equivalent in military leadership, or else they will be boldened to strike Soleimani's replacement, Shia leaders in Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq... They're not fighting through proxies anymore. 

Once the US retaliates for that, then we need to target their military bases all around Iraq and mobilize a war against them, with Marjas giving fatwas for Jihad. They're stupidity has brought them their end. Shia's do not lose war against external enemies. 

Salam your post is completly emotional also based on narrations about situation in Iraq & Syria  there is famous hadith from  Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) that he ordered us not to engage in full scale war until reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) but we can do some actions to protect Shias in this region that when Sufyani (la) will enter to Syria & Iraq we will have a procedure from our Imams specially Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) for protection of life of Shias so Iran must reacts to this incident with high caution & high level of calculation with following orders of our Imams to protect Shia community  instead of your engaging in your suggested full scale emotional war that will lead to great suffering of Shias in this region & maybe in other parts of world .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Bruv watch your mouth. Everyone on these forums knows I am critical of Iran's policies but I know there is a time and place to talk. 

Right now America is committing insane actions all across the Middle East and the lives of thousands of people are at risk. That should be the topic.

I don't think Trump knows enough about war and his military advisers are just as bloodthirsty as they ever were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRGC Quds Force commander, Iraqi PMU’s Deputy martyred in US strike

https://en.abna24.com/news//irgc-quds-force-commander-Iraqi-pmu’s-deputy-martyred-in-us-strike_998561.html

Latest news on martyrdom of General Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and reactions

https://en.abna24.com/news//latest-news-on-martyrdom-of-general-soleimani-and-Abu-Mahdi-al-muhandis-and-reactions_998593.html

Trump ordered killing of General Soleimani: Pentagon

https://en.abna24.com/news//Trump-ordered-killing-of-general-soleimani-pentagon_998572.html

Video: First moments of US strike on Baghdad Airport

https://en.abna24.com/news//video-first-moments-of-us-strike-on-baghdad-airport_998582.html

January 3, 2020 - 11:23 AM News Code : 998582 Source : AlmanarLink: 

 

The video below shows the first moments of US strike on Baghdad airport that killed Commander of IRGC’s Quds Force General Qassem Soleimani and the deputy head of Iraq’s Hashd Shaabi Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis.

Grand Ayatollah Sistani condemns US’ ‘vicious’ attack

https://en.abna24.com/news//grand-ayatollah-Sistani-condemns-us’-‘vicious’-attack_998647.html

Sayyed Nasrallah: General Soleimani “master of resistance martyrs”, avenging him a duty

https://en.abna24.com/news//sayyed-nasrallah-general-soleimani-“master-of-resistance-martyrs”-avenging-him-a-duty_998689.html

Tehran's Friday Prayers leader:

Americans will no longer find peace around world

https://en.abna24.com/news//americans-will-no-longer-find-peace-around-world_998669.html

Imam Khamenei appoints General Gha’ani as new commander of IRGC Quds Force

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-appoints-general-gha’ani-as-new-commander-of-irgc-quds-force_998704.html

Imam Khamenei stresses necessity for continued resistance

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-stresses-necessity-for-continued-resistance_998502.html

Imam Khamenei: Iran to take harsh revenge against America

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-Iran-to-take-harsh-revenge-against-america_998564.html

January 3, 2020 - 3:04 PM News Code : 998704 Source : MehrLink: 

Imam Khamenei appoints General Gha’ani as new commander of IRGC Quds Force

 

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei appointed Brigadier General Esmail Gha'ani as the new commander of IRGC Quds Force commander.

“The plan of the force will exactly be the same as the plan during martyr Soleimani’s tenure,” noted the Leader.

Pakistan's Asgharia students march against Qassim Soleimani's martyrdom ( +Photos)

https://en.abna24.com/news//pakistans-asgharia-students-march-against-qassim-soleimanis-martyrdom-photos_998836.html#

Pakistan's Asgharia Students marched in Kandiaro city in Naushahro Feroze district of Sindh province of Pakistan against the martyrdom of General Qassem Solaimani and Abu Mahdi al-Mundis and other mujahideen.

Maulana Syed Akhtiar Hussain Naqvi ,Kandiaro Chairman Syed Ghulam Murtaza Shah and Syed Tahir Hyder Rizviand Syed Tasawar Ali Rizvi addressed the rally.

Members of other organizations and a large number of believers at the rally participated in the tragedy, proving their declaration against the United States

Pakistan\'s Asgharia students march against Qassim Soleimani\'s martyrdom ( +Photos)

Pakistan\'s Asgharia students march against Qassim Soleimani\'s martyrdom ( +Photos)

https://en.abna24.com/news//pakistans-asgharia-students-march-against-qassim-soleimanis-martyrdom-photos_998836.html#

Photos: People in Qom hold anti-US rally over General Soleimani martyrdom

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-people-in-Qom-hold-anti-us-rally-over-general-soleimani-martyrdom_998740.html

January 3, 2020 - 3:35 PM News Code : 998740 Source : ABNA24Link: 

 

People of Qom have taken to the streets on Friday to condemn US act over the martyrdom of IRGC Quds Force commander General Soleimani in a US airstrike in Baghdad.

راهپیمایی ضد آمریکایی مردم قم در پی شهادت سردار سلیمانی

راهپیمایی ضد آمریکایی مردم قم در پی شهادت سردار سلیمانی

راهپیمایی ضد آمریکایی مردم قم در پی شهادت سردار سلیمانی

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-people-in-Qom-hold-anti-us-rally-over-general-soleimani-martyrdom_998740.html

Michael Moore' mocking US on martyrdom of General Soleimani

https://en.abna24.com/news//michael-moore-mocking-us-on-martyrdom-of-general-soleimani_998801.html

6c2142895542ee9a233f7ff81d83024f_977.jpg

Jeremy Corbyn criticises 'belligerent' Donald Trump over assassination of General Soleimani

https://en.abna24.com/news//jeremy-corbyn-criticises-belligerent-Donald-Trump-over-assassination-of-general-soleimani_998835.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...