Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassan-

Iranian Military Commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani Killed in Baghdad Strike [BREAKING NEWS]

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I'm not debating but discussion and replying to user comment.

And the nature of your reply will lead into a debate which is not suitable on a thread dedicated to the death news of martyrs, even before they have had their funerals.

You are free to do whatever you think is most dignified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Soldiers and Saffron said:

And the nature of your reply will lead into a debate which is not suitable on a thread dedicated to the death news of martyrs, even before they have had their funerals.

You are free to do whatever you think is most dignified.

Fee Amanillah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

A response from Iran would escalate the already tense situation and would have domino effect in the region. But I believe Iran should take revenge. You don't stay silent to these thugs. Sadly, Iraq would be a battle ground yet again. 

They killed an Iraqi commander too you know....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0300hrs report prompt from ABCNews WNN;  03Jan20

The report said LAPD and NYPD are preparing for lranian retaliations.

Video summaries from YahooNews are including law enforcement agencies and departments across the US:

Here is a 2006  piece:  https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/Iran-nypd-new-age-police-work-0133.html 

Here is a current FoxNews report:  https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-york-los-angeles-preparing-for-potential-iranian-retaliatory-attacks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

How does Iran respond? I think what they will do is probably get the militias to intimidate all pro-American Iraqi politicians and then have the government vote to expel US troops and use attacks against Americans if the presence persists. I don't see an attack on any bases or anything, Iran would probably be hit in retaliation and that could be devastating.

Iran has no choice but to respond, militarily. 

Edited by Sumerian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox News has a report that as a result of this drone strike, Soleimani could only be identified by his ring.

0400hrs, 03Jan20 CBS News:   

Pompeo has tweeted a video of "lraqis dancing in the streets" that Soleimani is dead.

OPINE: l taped this report. Replaying it a couple of times, in slow motion, l counted about 50 unidentifiable people running and chanting down a sidestreet or wide alley with about a 30 meter (ribbon) 'flag' in Iraq's colors. A night time video. Personally, it looks staged and could be done at the old US located l-am-going-to-lraq training 'city'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SubhanAllah, 

Trump made his deal to seal votes and Legacy. US presidents have their test and sacrifices that  they must make in order to have a strong legacy in line of American presidents.

Unfortunately for American Presidents, their whole legacy now rest on Factors such as preemptive strikes and preemptive war with Iran to appease the American conservative hardliners and Israeli lobbyist.  

Trump is facing a tarnished legacy as president here in the states and has become a face of embarrassment and ridicule in American media, but this latest strike may push Trump in for another presidential term and polish his legacy with the American conservatives and Israeli Zionist. In other other words this was a business saving move for Trump. 

May Allah bestow his mercy and blessings on those who righteously work to restore peace and stability to the people. However, we know from signs of the last days narrated by Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) that the big wars are coming. Insha’Allah the signs will speed up like beads falling off string as time goes on. 

May Allah shower his mercy and blessings on the believing men and women around the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

SubhanAllah, 

Trump made his deal to seal votes and Legacy. US presidents have their test and sacrifices that  they must make in order to have a strong legacy in line of American presidents.

Unfortunately for American Presidents, their whole legacy now rest on Factors such as preemptive strikes and preemptive war with Iran to appease the American conservative hardliners and Israeli lobbyist.  

Trump is facing a tarnished legacy as president here in the states and has become a face of embarrassment and ridicule in American media, but this latest strike may push Trump in for another presidential term and polish his legacy with the American conservatives and Israeli Zionist. In other other words this was a business saving move for Trump. 

May Allah bestow his mercy and blessings on those who righteously work to restore peace and stability to the people. However, we know from signs of the last days narrated by Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) that the big wars are coming. Insha’Allah the signs will speed up like beads falling off string as time goes on. 

May Allah shower his mercy and blessings on the believing men and women around the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May Allah grant him paradise and the Muslims the Muslims to defeat the zalims.

"O Allah, through that strengthen the prowess of the People of Islam, fortify their cities, increase their properties, give them ease from their fighting to worship Thee and from their warfare to be alone with Thee, so that none will be worshipped in the regions of the Earth but Thee and no forehead of theirs may be rubbed in dust for less than Thee"  Imam Zainul Abideen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

l am watching PressTV 0435hrsEST03Jan20 --the first public mourning 'demonstrations' videos came in, this from Kerman. OPINE: there are more men and women in the street than at Trump's inauguration --in one city.

Also, many American commentators are comparing this the assassinating a top American general. l disagree. The only equivalent of that wouId be if the Commies assassinated MacArthur in the late 1940s. Actually, l think, in lRl para-military politics, the equivalent is as if someone assassinated the US Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone double check: but PressTV is reporting that the lsraeIs are claiming they have had nothing to do with this murder and also they are "evacuating" the north of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got news on Qais Khazali and Hadi al Ameri?

Say what you want about them but it is very very cocky and demented of a foreign army to kidnap political party leaders inside another country that it has invaded, all while hiding under the guise of promoting democracy...

Seems like Sadr also considers this a red line that has been crossed by the kafir invaders:

 

Edited by Soldiers and Saffron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The times
5 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

There can't be a war without a skilled war general.

Likely no retaliation.

There are no resources for it nor can the people of Iran tolerate it.

This strike was a means of dampening influence by proxy war of Iran.  Not to cause a war, so in all likelihood it's not going to happen.

What's expected is more Western influence on middle eastern affairs therefore more control.

 

5 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

There can't be a war without a skilled war general.

Likely no retaliation.

There are no resources for it nor can the people of Iran tolerate it.

This strike was a means of dampening influence by proxy war of Iran.  Not to cause a war, so in all likelihood it's not going to happen.

What's expected is more Western influence on middle eastern affairs therefore more control.

 He is not the only skilled general although he was the most prominent one. I do agree most probably there wouldn’t be a war, but there will be certain a form of retaliation. There is no doubt in that. Probably some where in the ME ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Anyone got news on Qais Khazali and Hadi al Ameri?

Say what you want about them but it is very very cocky and demented of a foreign army to kidnap political party leaders inside another country that it has invaded, all while hiding under the guise of promoting democracy...

Sources close to them said it is fake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0500hrsEST 03Jan20  BBC News

Iran has declared 3 Days of National Mourning

ESPER: this is not US vs. lran, but lran vs the World

Oil prices ^3%

L,.Douchet asked the question: What kind of revenge will the thousands of militiamen take (on their own -ed.)

Canada, Britian and Germany all of whom have forces in lraq are going to be asking questions about "how this decision was taken".

Using video from AFP, two "on the street reaction" interviewee comments. One looked alot like Zarif and the second looked a lot like Soleimani's brother.  Both spoke about restraint and peace and regional consequences.

The "first ever" lranian Nat'l Security Council meeting being chaired by a 'Supreme Leader' is currently going on.

This assassination "threatens the very survival of the Iraqi gov't" <--Fawaz Gergas

The "way out" may revolve around anti-lranian sanctions, economy and oil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:bismillah:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
 

May Almighty Lord grant him best reward for his efforts & his struggle against the criminals & grant him place with the Aimma e Tahireen. 

This is part of the plan to drag Iran into an all out war and now Iran has no choice but to retaliate against this official crime of US. My prayers & support are with the Islamic Republic, may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant us steadfastness and grant us victory against these tyrants.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Iraqi government should ask all the foreign forces in the country to leave immediately that includes both US and Iran. 

Why the hell should the Iranian and thus sincere diplomatic mission, security personel and others leave Iraq?
That would be against Iraqi interests, and I don't see any good reason to still do such at thing. It will not happen too insha'Allah. But you are allowed to answer.

As for the notorious US, the Great Satan, the have to leave the day before yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Abu nur

 The enemies have offices full of people working.
Then you have the hating volunteers, the many fools.

And then there is the aspect of the Believers not uniting for this effort, like the English speaking Shia's on this website, who have not made an effort for this war on the internet. 
 

For example: MKO (Communist) Terrost (Anti-Iran) group has such people working. UK has such offices. Saudi's.
And of course the Israelis. 

 https://ifamericansknew.org/ (Subscribe if you like)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...