Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassan-

Iranian Military Commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani Killed in Baghdad Strike [BREAKING NEWS]

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

I don't think we should expect people to spend a life time going through links.

I could likewise search for suitable links and waste other people's time.

But I won't.

I will not deny that a lot of countries in the world today are very mischievous.

But ever since the end of WWII, the US has taken upon itself the unholy task of bugging the world and using its massive power to obliterate its enemies.

Please note that I am not saying that American people are bad.

Of course not.

There are good people in America and there are bad people in America just as there are anywhere else in the world.

Some of my very good friends are Americans.

And I have no doubt that you are also a very nice person.

But the US government has fallen into a hole from which it will find very difficult to escape.

And I concede that many other governments in the world are also evil.

Believe me I am not a fan of any. 

Lastly, I am not going to quote Ayatullah Khomeini's words about the US government but to say that the it is not at the top of the evil list is much too simplistic and nationalistic.

I will leave it at that, brother.

Sorry for any offence caused.

As I said, I have nothing against American people but the US government is a true, horrible, and evil monster.

Respectfully, this is my last note on the topic.

1 hour ago, baqar said:

I don't think we should expect people to spend a life time going through links.

I could likewise search for suitable links and waste other people's time.

But I won't.

I will not deny that a lot of countries in the world today are very mischievous.

But ever since the end of WWII, the US has taken upon itself the unholy task of bugging the world and using its massive power to obliterate its enemies.

Please note that I am not saying that American people are bad.

Of course not.

There are good people in America and there are bad people in America just as there are anywhere else in the world.

Some of my very good friends are Americans.

And I have no doubt that you are also a very nice person.

But the US government has fallen into a hole from which it will find very difficult to escape.

And I concede that many other governments in the world are also evil.

Believe me I am not a fan of any. 

Lastly, I am not going to quote Ayatullah Khomeini's words about the US government but to say that the it is not at the top of the evil list is much too simplistic and nationalistic.

I will leave it at that, brother.

Sorry for any offence caused.

As I said, I have nothing against American people but the US government is a true, horrible, and evil monster.

Respectfully, this is my last note on the topic.

It's alright I understand. I'm just pointing out that other countries aren't trying to stop KSA (at least not in any truly aggressive way) because many countries benefit from business of KSA. Even if the US left the UN today, the UN still wouldn't necessarily intervene in the crisis in Yemen. Not necessarily because KSA is a US Ally, but because half the region and most major countries of the world are business partners of KSA. And when houthis attacked the Saudi oil refinery, you can bet that many countries beyond the US had a problem with it.

And again, it's not that the world is a sidekick of the US, it's that the US and many nation's happen to have similar interests.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/Saudi-buying-ballistic-missile-technology-china-report-190606054204929.html

Meanwhile:

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/20/734437874/in-rare-rebuke-to-Trump-senate-votes-to-block-Saudi-arms-sales

Edited by iCenozoic

Photos: Commemoration Ceremony for Gen. Soleimani, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis by Druze scholars in Syria

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-commemoration-ceremony-for-gen-soleimani-Abu-Mahdi-al-muhandis-by-druze-scholars-in-syria_1005645.html

مراسم گرامیداشت شهادت سپهبد سلیمانی از سوی علمای دروزی سوریه

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-commemoration-ceremony-for-gen-soleimani-Abu-Mahdi-al-muhandis-by-druze-scholars-in-syria_1005645.html

US threatens to assassinate new Quds Force commander

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-threatens-to-assassinate-new-quds-force-commander_1004743.html
"If (Esmail) Ghaani follows the same path of killing Americans then he will meet the same fate," Brian Hook told the Arabic-language Asharq al-Awsat newspaper, adding that US President Donald Trump had long made it clear "that any attack on Americans or American interests would be met with a decisive response."

"This isn't a new threat. The president has always said that he will always respond decisively to protect American interests," Hook said in the interview in Davos.

US threatens to assassinate new Quds Force commander

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-threatens-to-assassinate-new-quds-force-commander_1004743.html

Imam Khamenei: Martyrdoms, public turnouts herald unique event

“This year, your meeting is held in the midst of important events, each of which in a way is a sign of the grandeur and credibility of the Islamic Iran and its revolutionary nation,” the Leader said.

“Martyrdoms, military displays of power, unparalleled presence of the people, the strong spirit and determination of the youth, alongside thousands of associations active in the field of science and technology, as well as a religious and spiritual approach prevailing among a large portion of the youth across the country, all herald the emergence of a unique phenomenon in the world — a phenomenon that can have profound and decisive effects on the future of history,” Ayatollah Khamenei said.

"The second step of the Islamic Revolution, with the grace of God, should be able to bring this phenomenon to perfection and bear fruit," the Leader added.

Ayatollah Khamenei said, “All hopes are pinned on knowledgeable, erudite and faithful youths in this crucial movement, and you can be one of those history-making chosen ones.”

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-martyrdoms-public-turnouts-herald-unique-event_1005356.html

I like how all the people said there were no casualties and said how could the government cover 80 casualties and now you have about 30 reports of concussions. I’m betting that 30 will become 80 and those “traumatic brain injuries” will become casualties but we will see. 

Photos: Members of Pakistani religious parties meet with family of Martyr General Soleimani

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-members-of-Pakistani-religious-parties-meet-with-family-of-martyr-general-soleimani_1005920.html

January 27, 2020 - 2:57 PM News Code : 1005920 Source : ABNA24Link:   

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Members of Pakistani religious parties met with family of Martyr General Soleimani.

دیدار اعضای احزاب مذهبی پاکستان با خانواده شهید سردار سلیمانی

Iran's Judiciary Chief:

We will meet murderers of Gen. Soleimani sooner or later but not for negotiations

"We will meet the murderers of Qassem Soleimani sooner or later but not for negotiations," Rayeesi said in Tehran on Monday, addressing a meeting of the High Council of the Judiciary.

"We will pursue the case via international bodies and we will meet the murderers of the martyred General for trying and punishing them for this horrible crime," he added.

Rayeesi also said that since the crime has been committed by the US in Iraq, the country's authorities have pursued the case, and expressed the hope that the two countries' judiciary departments would cooperate in the case.

https://en.abna24.com/news//we-will-meet-murderers-of-gen-soleimani-sooner-or-later-but-not-for-negotiations_1005937.html

No US, Israeli commander to remain safe if Iranians threatened: General Salami

IRGC cmdr: Basij, center of Islamic Ummah dignity

In remarks on Monday, Major General Hossein Salami said the American officials who have threatened to assassinate the IRGC commanders will definitely regret their comments if they survive.

He added that enemies of Iran faced part of the “painful consequences” of assassination of Iranian commander Lt. General Qassem Soleimani and realized that they will have to receive “crushing and continuous” blows if they repeat such actions.

“The Americans, the Zionists and others should know that if they threaten our commanders, none of their commanders will find a safe spot, meaning that if they threaten to assassinate our commanders or carry out their threat, the lives of none of their commanders will be safe,” Major General Salami stated.

“The US regime, the Zionist regime, and the regimes allied with and relying on them are basically terror regimes, a reality they now have to admit,” he added.

His warning came after US Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook threatened the new commander of the IRGC Quds Force with assassination.

In an interview with the Arabic-language daily Asharq al-Awsat in Davos on January 23, Hook repeated baseless claims about the assassination of top Iranian commander Lt. General Soleimani and threatened that if Brigadier General Esmaeil Qa’ani, the new Quds Force commander, kills US troops he will be assassinated too.

https://en.abna24.com/news//no-us-israeli-commander-to-remain-safe-if-iranians-threatened-irgc-commander_1005948.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//irgc-cmdr-basij-center-of-Islamic-ummah-dignity_1005936.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Iran Foreign Ministry:

Saudi Arabia complicit in US assassination of Lt. Gen. Soleimani

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi made the remarks on Monday, a day after Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud said he agreed with his American counterpart Mike Pompeo that the region was “safer” following General Soleimani’s martyrdom in an interview with the CNN.

The Saudi official also said he believed the US had acted in “their own legitimate self-defense” by assassinating the Middle East’s most respected anti-terror commander on Iraqi soil.

Mousavi reminded Riyadh that the terrorist American military carried out the targeted killing on another country’s soil, inside a civilian airport, and against an official guest of the hosting country, which has itself, decried the bloodshed as a violation of its domestic laws and clear international legal principles.

The Iranian official said it was “regretful and reprehensible” that the Saudi minister “falsified all transparent international regulations” to call the American crime an act of “legitimate self-defense.”

He also advised the Saudi diplomat to read up on the definition of “legitimate defense” in international legal sources.

This expression of support makes the Saudi regime complicit in the crime, which was perpetrated on US President Donald Trump’s direct order, Mousavi said.

https://en.abna24.com/news//Saudi-arabia-complicit-in-us-assassination-of-lt-gen-soleimani_1006258.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

See all these brain injuries they keep announcing watch them become casualties @iCenozoic I want you to disagree now so when you see the casualties I can say I told you so. 

I also like how they say traumatic brain injuries instead of injuries. An injury is an injury. 

Over time the families will start to ask for their "brain injured" soldiers to come home but they wont. 

Edited by TryHard

On 1/31/2020 at 1:54 AM, iCenozoic said:

Saw this story in the news, thought it was interesting

Founder of US Congressional Brain Injury: Trump Abandoned Troops
Tehran (FNA)- Bill Pascrell, Jr., a New Jersey Democrat and founder of the Congressional Brain Injury said "Trump lied about our troops". He mocked their brain injuries as “headaches.” He endangered their lives and denigrated their valor. He showed himself not just a liar, but a coward. [VIDEO]

http://en.farsnews.ir/player.aspx?nn=13981112000655

On 1/27/2020 at 11:38 AM, TryHard said:

I like how all the people said there were no casualties and said how could the government cover 80 casualties and now you have about 30 reports of concussions. I’m betting that 30 will become 80 and those “traumatic brain injuries” will become casualties but we will see. 

Iranian authorities claim that so-called "brain injuries" could be in reality dead casualties that American authorities are hiding. I would be curious to see if other revelations will show if such statement could be true. 

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/02/01/617618/US-injury-cover-up-Iran-missile-deaths

36 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Iranian authorities claim that so-called "brain injuries" could be in reality dead casualties that American authorities are hiding. I would be curious to see if other revelations will show if such statement could be true. 

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/02/01/617618/US-injury-cover-up-Iran-missile-deaths

I like how since I posted it has increased to 67 I think. I am sure that it will become 80 than they will say: "oh unfortunately they are in comas or didn't survive the injuries"

But ya its suspicious how they don't just say injuries. Why are they being descriptive? an injury is an injury, unless its for propaganda purposes. 

I also like how some people here will believe Trump a known lair when he says there are no casualties and no troops were harmed. I spent my time unfortunately trying hard (I know) to argue with such people. And know look how things are coming back to slap them in the face.

Edited by TryHard

14 minutes ago, TryHard said:

I like how since I posted it has increased to 67 I think.

l was just reading and one report citing the Pentagon said 64, but only 39 have returned to duty.

The other 25?    l feel sorry for them . . . posted over there on a lie.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, TryHard said:

See all these brain injuries they keep announcing watch them become casualties @iCenozoic I want you to disagree now so when you see the casualties I can say I told you so. 

I also like how they say traumatic brain injuries instead of injuries. An injury is an injury. 

Over time the families will start to ask for their "brain injured" soldiers to come home but they wont. 

I think it's a slap in the face of the Iranian government to suggest that they intended to kill American soldiers but simply came up short.

If they truly wanted to harm American soldiers, they would have.

And with this, there is no need to invoke conspiracy theories about dead soldiers returning to service.

The Iranian government made a smart move that day and they de-escalated the situation by warning Americans (through their Iraqi partners) before-hand. Let's not undermine the intelligence behind their action.

Edited by iCenozoic

54 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

I think it's a slap in the face of the Iranian government to suggest that they intended to kill American soldiers but simply came up short.

If they truly wanted to harm American soldiers, they would have.

And with this, there is no need to invoke conspiracy theories about dead soldiers returning to service.

The Iranian government made a smart move that day and they de-escalated the situation by warning Americans (through their Iraqi partners) before-hand. Let's not undermine the intelligence behind their action.

American propaganda. Go believe your lying Trump and it will slap you in the face.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l was just reading and one report citing the Pentagon said 64, but only 39 have returned to duty.

The other 25?    l feel sorry for them . . . posted over there on a lie.

64 my bad. where are the source that say they went back to duty?

Edited by TryHard

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

My issue is its their own sources saying so. Where as I can grab an article from an IRGC source that says 80 were killed. But they did say there would be more "brain injuries" in the article, my prediction is it will go to 80 then they will deliver casualty reports piece by piece. It is 68 brain injuries though according to ny times.

Edited by TryHard

5 hours ago, TryHard said:

American propaganda. Go believe your lying Trump and it will slap you in the face.

I have a feeling Trump wants to downplay the casualties because he told Iran they would hit heavy if US soldiers were killed or injured. According to his plan, nobody was supposed to die nor be injured and it would end there. If he stayed true to his word he'd have to attack Iran...hard and fast.

10 hours ago, TryHard said:

There are multiple recordings of soldiers at the base walking around the areas of impact, describing how they got in bunkers and describing how happy they were when they established that everyone had survived.

What you are suggesting is some bizarre conspiracy theory that would involve a cover up with inclusion of hundreds of officials from several branches of govt and military.

Also, it should be noted that the military has diagnosed hundreds of thousands of concussions/tbis since the Iraq war. As odd as the situation was, the result isn't too dissimilar to others.

Edited by iCenozoic

12 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

There are multiple recordings of soldiers at the base walking around the areas of impact, describing how they got in bunkers and describing how happy they were when they established that everyone had survived.

the bodies are supposed to buried under the rubble.

Also Its called propaganda.

What you are suggesting is some bizarre conspiracy theory that would involve a cover up with inclusion of hundreds of officials from several branches of govt and military.

Your acting as if covering it up is impossible and that the American military is the most honest military in the world. 2 things I would consider very unbelievable.

Also, it should be noted that the military has diagnosed hundreds of thousands of concussions/tbis since the Iraq war. As odd as the situation was, the result isn't too dissimilar to others.

Yet announcing these concussions right after such an attack is what I find interesting. Also those concussions were likely released later for information purposes when the American military first announces such things it makes sense to report them as injuries. After if someone wants to look into it they can show they are concussions etc. But now you have a situation where they are telling us from the getgo they are concussions.

US crossed ‘all red lines’ by assassinating Lt. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Nasrallah says

He then lauded Iran over firing a salvo of ballistic missiles at US military bases in Iraq in retaliation for the January 3rd assassination of Lt. Gen. Soleimani in an airstrike near Baghdad International Airport.

The Hezbollah chief further noted that the resistance front has scored impressive achievements following the martyrdom of the top Iranian commander.

Nasrallah said “The influence of Lt. Gen. Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis – the Second-in-Command of Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), is now felt more than ever among us.”

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-crossed-‘all-red-lines’-by-assassinating-lt-gen-qassem-soleimani-nasrallah-says_1010241.html