Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2020

Rate this topic

"A marriage is a union between a man and a woman." Vladimir Putin says as long as he is president in Russia gay marriage will not be legalised.

Putin > Macron, Trudeau, Trump, Cameron

10 hours ago, starlight said:

"A marriage is a union between a man and a woman." Vladimir Putin says as long as he is president in Russia gay marriage will not be legalised.

But he is not strong enough to denounce homosexuality publicly, citing biblical references, etc. 

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

He could cite Qur'an and Hadith.

Yes, brother, he could.

But since he is Christian, I think he would quote the Bible, if he did quote anything at all.

And in any case, it would be more useful to quote the Bible, because most countries that have embraced homosexuality have a Christian history and background.

18 hours ago, starlight said:

He is anti-gay marriage (not even anti-gay), but he is pro-zina, pro-gambling, pro-ribba, pro-kufr, pro-abortion, pro-murder and pro-tyranny. 

55 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

He is anti-gay marriage (not even anti-gay), but he is pro-zina, pro-gambling, pro-ribba, pro-kufr, pro-abortion, pro-murder and pro-tyranny. 

Trudeau and the rest are pro everything you wrote and also pro gay marriage. I was just talking in comparison.

11 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Pro-meanness and pro-kicking puppies too, since we’re throwing everything out here?

3 hours ago, Reza said:

Pro-meanness and pro-kicking puppies too, since we’re throwing everything out here?

Lol what a lame response. :hahaha:

Everything I said is based on the fact that all the things I mentioned are the official policies of the Russian regime and are legal inside Russia.

What is funny to me is I can gurrantee you won't respond to your local cleric that way when he starts chanting about everything wrong with the American regime and gives you a speech the length of 3 chapters on the crimes of America.

Edited by Sumerian

19 hours ago, starlight said:

Trudeau and the rest are pro everything you wrote and also pro gay marriage.  

It is the fault of the Church.

Everything that has happened in this direction in the last 2,000 years is because a very weak Church has never shown any real strength to promote morals.

And this applies to ALL Christian denominations.

@Reza
@starlight

Salam, do you guys know of any way to reduce the side effects of malastad? I am taking it daily against the malaria but its giving me insomnia and nightmares every night, I am working 11 hours every day now so its really draining me not to be able to sleep.

l always try to avoid the network noise on TV. Even a laugh-track is irritating.

But for the last four or five days, there have been different programs on Venice.

Four of them l believe, plus the overnight repeats.

l guess l'II caII that place the Grand Banal*.

*The Grand Canal is just one of the open sewers in that swamp.

An American couple had $120,000 transferred into their account by mistake. What they spent the money on is shown below. Surely cars are the dumbest purchase you can make in such a situation?

Given the high chances of being caught you now have an asset that's easily recoverable by law enforcement and very likely sellable at a discount to the purchase price. So a guaranteed loss.

Finders keepers does not work in Islam. So Muslims would just have to leave the money as is and tell the bank about the mistake.

But for non-Muslims the rational behaviour would be to use the money to pay off any high interest loans, save some money that way and then negotiate a (low-no interest) repayment plan with the bank for the money that was mistakenly put there.

Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 13.19.09.png

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Apparently, my skills in German are much higher than I thought and I'm getting closer and closer towards fluency in it. That's exciting, I guess I'll just keep plugging away at it.

Mienen deutsche ist fucbar/furchbar

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'

42 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Entschuldigungen Sie, Sie können besser Deutsch, wenn Sie wollen. Obwohl "Deutsche" ist für das Volk, besonders eine Frau, nicht die sprache.

Obwohl ich kein Deutsch verstehe, möchte ich Ihnen nur widersprechen. 

Edited by Sirius_Bright
Thank you Google Translate.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Snow in Karbala (Baynul Haramayn)

INCREDIBLY RARE SNOWFALL BLANKETS BAGHDAD AND Karbala, Iraq

Baghdad’s last recorded snowfall –of any kind– was the trace received in 2008 (solar minimum of cycle 23), however that was an uneventful, easily missed affair; with residents young and old reportedly calling this morning’s flakes the first they’ve ever witnessed in the Iraqi capital.

Prior to 2008’s brief falls, it is OVER A CENTURY (1914) since the city had received even a trace.

1914: Start of World War I

Nuclear winter?

On 2/19/2020 at 8:29 AM, Haji 2003 said:

An American couple had $120,000 transferred into their account by mistake. What they spent the money on is shown below. Surely cars are the dumbest purchase you can make in such a situation?

As an American, I must say that American people in general tend to not make the smartest financial decisions. However, these people were smart in a way that they avoided getting in even bigger trouble with the law by spending  it on things easily recoverable by law enforcement, instead of their mortgage.

Assuming these people have kids, it have been a real shame to end up homeless because your parents used their ill-gotten gain to pay off the house. That's an even bigger loss than any vehicles with deappreciated value. Also, no mortgage is worth going to prison for. @Haji 2003

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

6 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Entschuldigungen Sie, Sie können besser Deutsch, wenn Sie wollen. Obwohl "Deutsche" ist für das Volk, besonders eine Frau, nicht die sprache.

5 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Obwohl ich kein Deutsch verstehe, möchte ich Ihnen nur widersprechen. 

l can read better than speak or hear.

1 hour ago, baqar said:

Correction, brother:

"Mein Deutsch ist schrecklich".

Please remember "Deutsch" always starts with upper case D.

Never with lower case.

That is the machine translation l found when looking to check my spelling.

When l learned it 50 years ago it was "fucbar"(terrible), but is when there was still High and Low German.

Now, l don't want to start any klaggenfurt.

Which reminds me:

l used to sing "Ach du Lieber . . ." to my nephew. One line went, "Ihre Mutter ist misgerbert, horen Sie Klaggenfurt . . ."

Edited by hasanhh
spelin' adding the h

Gosh, this is something from a really old codger.

Back in the 50s and 60s, the newspapers would print the national weather map. What l saw now on NHK is a colorized version showing a low pressure system stretching across the American South, over the Atlantic and on over England and Norway. 

Back then, we had only black-&-white prints that frustratingly stopped at the 49th Parallel. Like nothing was north of there. And there was jokes about it: "Not important", "There is nothing above there" and so on. lt was maddening for us kids who wanted to  see it.

@Son of Placid  Do you remember this?

It’s 2020 and till now I can’t believe in the country where I live, we still don’t have curly fries in McDonald and kfc and we still have 2 flavors of Doritos which is sweet chili pepper and nacho cheese :cry:

Edited by Diaz