Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts 2020

Rate this topic

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mom is sewing cloth masks for my stepsister who works in medical admissions and hasn't been provided with protective gear. I request prayers for the safety of my stepsister and her three daughters.

Happy New year! And the birthday of Sayeda Zainab (عليه السلام) Mubarak!  5th Jamada Awla coincides with 01-01-2020 InshaAllah the New Year that starts with the Baraka of Sayeda Zainab (عليه

Happy new year guys. I know a lot of people say this but I’m serious, 2019 is my favorite year. On 2019, I promised myself to learn more about Islam, I always wondered why there was a lot of sect and

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
On 10/8/2020 at 5:52 AM, El Cid said:

I don't want any gardens of milk/honey, Hoors, Palaces made out of gemstones or anything.

Gardens of milk and honey and palaces made of gemstones sound pretty boring to me.

Hoors, however...

• Veteran Member

News:  Mexico is not having its annual "day of the dead' celebrations, canceling the street celebrations because of covid-l9.

Thought:  l guess this is no longer 'fun' when it is for real (chance of infection and death).

• Veteran Member

The regional weather for tomorrow, the day of the General Election, is predicted to be 'good.'

More Trumpeteers to vote.

Better than that Baden Bunch of liberal-interventionists. lf they 'win', who will be the next Libya? Drone struck?

• Veteran Member

:(

My local news ran a report that since C0VlD-l9 lockdowns last Spring, there has been a 14% increase in alcohol abuse and problems requiring treatment.

41% of this increase are women.

Another report has a gay celebration in a park. All prancing around in giddy mode.

Ahamduallah, l am getting old and about gone.

• Veteran Member

First . . . music to read my thought by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCBJ-MaUTC4

In today's local news  the station showed the accelerating efforts at the food bank charities because so many people have had benefits and all run out. The national media is running stories about Biden falsely claiming endorsement by the Boilermaker's Union(22Oct20?) 

Baden's "The Plan" meeting with C0VlD-l9 advisors as Pfiser releases promising details on a safe,90%effective vaccine on schedule for Spring 2021.

"The Plan". That effervescent, efficacious, effusion of medical salvation that has no real meaning as the public health authorities and medical professions plod along as they were designed to do. 

Uncle Joe Baden and Kommie Kamal la-Scare-us want "forced" union revivals; even though most union members voted for Trump. https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/521343-joe-bidens-extremist-labor-agenda  Union control is a basic commie necessity.

And now comrades, you are now privy to some of the privy product of Uncle Joe and the Baden Bunch.

ldiots of the World . . . Unite.

• Veteran Member

Today is the one year anniversary of the first documented C0VlD-l9 case.

How things have changed in a year.

Last year, l'd to the grocery, like today, and people would stand in line and were ignoring everyone else.

Today, l went to the grocery, only now, people stand two meters apart and are scared of everyone else.

Edited by hasanhh
grammar x 2
  • Veteran Member

Another typical night on American iconoscopes*.

bark, bake, bawl, brash, brawl, bray(ing), building or brothel

l am suppose to chose from:

barking dogs

bake show

bawl of monkeys

brash dialogue

brawling men

bray of politicical commentary

building something l ain't gonna use or live in

or gurls who act like they work in a brothel.

:censored:

:helpsos: "a Yarabi going out"

:fever: "My head is getting numb."

* iconoscope is an old, analogue form of television. used here as a double entendre  - the icons we are supposed to scope-in on. 

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Another typical night on American iconoscopes*.

Why watch TV?

I like Star Trek, including the new ones, but besides that, I never see anything worth watching. It's all garbage and propaganda. 

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, notme said:

Why watch TV?

I like Star Trek, including the new ones, but besides that, I never see anything worth watching. It's all garbage and propaganda. 

l have a foreign news channel on. For the info and background 'noise'.

l was never a trekkie though.

• Veteran Member

ln Memorium

Today, Daniel Cordier (10Aug20--20Nov20) died at age 100.

One of the decorated (by deGaulle) resistance/maquis leaders fighting the twisted-cross Nazis, he was secretary to Moulin in Lyon.

Pointedly, he died on the 75th Anniversary of when the Nuremberg Trials began on 20Nov1945.

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20201120-daniel-cordier-one-of-france-s-last-wwii-resistance-heroes-dies-age-100/

He was an art dealer for the remainder of his life.

Edited by hasanhh