Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ejaz

We manifest Allah’s attributes? What about evil!?

Rate this topic

Allah threaten us all with Hell fire. That is not a very nice thing to do. Some of you probably think that "oh it is only the evil-doers who will go into the hell fire", but no the threat is on all of us. We are all sinners in some respect and Allah is testing us with challenges all the time. The closer you get to Allah the bigger the challenge.:( astagfirullah!

1 hour ago, Revert1963 said:

Allah threaten us all with Hell fire. That is not a very nice thing to do. Some of you probably think that "oh it is only the evil-doers who will go into the hell fire", but no the threat is on all of us. We are all sinners in some respect and Allah is testing us with challenges all the time. The closer you get to Allah the bigger the challenge.:( astagfirullah!

Alhamdullilah, 

Hmm, well one could technically say that it will be all evil doers being “punished” in Jahannum including believers but not all personalities in Jahannum will be “evil doers” such as the Angels in charge of carrying out punishments and Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) (عليه السلام). would be doing intercession in which I can’t remember from reading if he would be taking actually trips to Jahanum to get believers of his Ummah out, correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t really know nothing. Just a negro from the hood. :party:

May Allah have mercy on all the believers and most definitely including myself because  Alhamdullilah im struggling just deal with this crazy society in this day and age in this world so im sure none of us want to would to be given new bodies meant to take punishment of Jahaanum. 

Allah is The Merciful, 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola