Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why do hijabi girls have picture of them trying to pull it off?

Rate this topic

Guest Salawat

I log on social media and see hijabi girls uploaded photos with their hand near their neck tugging at their scarf or shirt. they are trying to look like they are removing it but no showing skin. I go on muzmatch and see pics like this.... you say why should it bother me? its because I want to know if this is imodest or if I am being strict. 

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Guest Salawat said:

I log on social media and see hijabi girls uploaded photos with their hand near their neck tugging at their scarf or shirt. they are trying to look like they are removing it but no showing skin. I go on muzmatch and see pics like this.... you say why should it bother me? its because I want to know if this is imodest or if I am being strict. 

Show an example. l am not certain.

• Advanced Member

The actions of such attention seeking individuals are feeding into extremly dangerous corruption and Fitnahs without them even realising. 

We often can't look past our self-centred interests and instant gratification whilst our actions have ramifications that go beyond our wildest imagination. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Guest Salawat said:

You are being strict 

• Advanced Member

I'm in many Muslima only groups on social media and I have never seen pictures like that. But it might be trend in some places like muzmatch if you see it a lot. 

If it bothers you that much, why not try to find a wife in real life from your mosque or nearby cities?

Edited by Lilly14

• Advanced Member

Lol oh man. I’ve realized far too many men, on this site especially are worrying far too much about the actions of other Muslim women. To me, it comes off as you guys are being kinda like ‘you shouldn’t be doing that because you’re a Muslimah, and this is haram’ & oh my gosh lol.

To all my fellow men out there who may be like this, just relax lol. Worry about your own selves. You guys sound like an overprotective & over worrying mother when you say things like this.

Who really cares what other women decide to do with their photos or lives. Live your own life & use your mental energy to work on yourself & serve others. Don’t use it to be judgemental towards others :) 

Take care & Peace be with you all. 

Edited by RepentantServant

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, RepentantServant said:

Lol oh man. I’ve realized far too many men, on this site especially are worrying far too much about the actions of other Muslim women. To me, it comes off as you guys are being kinda like ‘you shouldn’t be doing that because you’re a Muslimah, and this is haram’ & oh my gosh lol.

To all my fellow men out there who may be like this, just relax lol. Worry about your own selves. You guys sound like an overprotective & over worrying mother when you say things like this.

Who really cares what other women decide to do with their photos or lives. Live your own life & use your mental energy to work on yourself & serve others. Don’t use it to be judgemental towards others :) 

Take care & Peace be with you all. 

I wish we were all picky about improving our own iman as we are picky about other's iman at the very least. 

Edited by Lilly14

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, RepentantServant said:

This is a true observation I believe however social media very easily can become morally and spiritually damaging to people of BOTH genders.