Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

It's my birthday

Rate this topic

• Moderators

1056414123_images(72).jpeg.8a947822254a9f46bcb28afa70ba32dd.jpeg

Happy Birthday Dear @Zellali !! May your life be filled with happiness and prosperity. 

Going to offer maghrib namaz in a few minutes. I will remember do a special dua for you!! 

• Advanced Member

Happy Birthday! InshAllah the year ahead and your whole future is filled with self growth and Tawfeeq. 

Edited by Moalfas
  • Veteran Member
9 hours ago, Zellali said:

So happy 19th birthday to me. I can't go out to celebrate with friends because my dads super problematic about me going out anywhere.

Why am I happy? I don't like the attention I get from my family, especially since I know everytime they have to buy food out of the budget. Also whenever it's some important day/occasion my dad has some weird fits and the day becomes really moody for us all. (Its like he has to become angry/throw a tantrum. No day can be perfect. Not even a good one.) 

So happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. 

"super problematic"   :grin:"l like that wording."  

Good you are a real adult and not liking being the center-of-attention like the dumb-girls are.

My Dad and Grandfather weren't happy unless they were mad-once-a-day, too.

Happy Birthday, Uhty.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
17 hours ago, Zellali said:

I'm really happy inside none of my family members remember it's my birthday. I mean, it got around my classmates/school friends really quick because of social media (best friend wishes me, everyone knows and wishes me) but my family didn't

Salam your family didn't forget you but they are in hard & stressful situation so because of that  they can't afford a typical birthday & postponed it for a better time after passing hard time anyway happy birthday but your family didn't forget you so remember your birthday or celebrate it by your saving & share it with your family.

• Advanced Member
On 12/22/2019 at 5:18 PM, starlight said:

1056414123_images(72).jpeg.8a947822254a9f46bcb28afa70ba32dd.jpeg

Happy Birthday Dear @Zellali !! May your life be filled with happiness and prosperity. 

Going to offer maghrib namaz in a few minutes. I will remember do a special dua for you!! 

I am so happy to hear that you took some time out for me:cryhappy: thank you so much!!:grin:

• Advanced Member
On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, Moalfas said:

Happy Birthday! InshAllah the year ahead and your whole future is filled with self growth and Tawfeeq. 

Ameen! :cryhappy:

On 12/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, 3wliya_maryam said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Insha Allah many more years to come and a bright future ahead

lol my bday's also soon in a week

Thank u! HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY XD

On 12/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Patience12 said:

Happy Birthday

Ty!

On 12/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, hasanhh said:

"super problematic"   :grin:"l like that wording."  

Good you are a real adult and not liking being the center-of-attention like the dumb-girls are.

My Dad and Grandfather weren't happy unless they were mad-once-a-day, too.

Happy Birthday, Uhty.

Haha xD oh lord I couldn't imagine my grandfather be like this as well! 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:51 AM, Guest Happy bday said:

Happy Birthday!:clap:

Thank you!!

On 12/23/2019 at 8:15 AM, ShiaChat Mod said:

Happy Birthday. In Sha Allah next year your family will remember your birthday. 

Inshallah. Well they technically did, an hour before midnight xD. But we said we'll celebrate some day later when we're good to do so :)

• Advanced Member
On 12/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam your family didn't forget you but they are in hard & stressful situation so because of that  they can't afford a typical birthday & postponed it for a better time after passing hard time anyway happy birthday but your family didn't forget you so remember your birthday or celebrate it by your saving & share it with your family.

Definitely! I know :) they remembered at midnight and it was just nice to hear them say it but it would've been totally alright if they forgot xD I know they're stressed so no worried :) thank you for the advice <3