Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

Alert: l Have a Hindu Site Ghosting on my Computer

Rate this topic

39 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Please describe the problem. How do you know its ghosting you and what is ghosting?

I see a cursor quite often. Then a while ago a site l linked to yesterday (Tuesday) or the day before from an S.C post came up with the cursor moving and then clicked something then faded from view.

I can guide you in troubleshooting such things. But I need your feedback. I hope you know how to take screenshots (or copy paste the info). I am assuming you are using a Windows computer.

- First, click the "Start: button and in the "Search bar" type "msconfig" (without quotes) and press enter. A screen reading "System Configuration" will pop up. From the 5 tabs on this window, click "Startup". A table will be shown under Startup. Take a screenshot of it and share with me.

Go to search bar and type 'Add or remove program'. Press enter. See from the list of program if there's anything you haven't installed (except for system program). Uninstall that culprit. 

Malware bytes should do the job as well. 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Go to search bar and type 'Add or remove program'. Press enter. See from the list of program if there's anything you haven't installed (except for system program). Uninstall that culprit. 

Malware bytes should do the job as well. 

l checked some news stories. Malware Bytes can be blocked or not detect some issues; and the suggested backup for this is AVG which is now deleted from app stores for its spying issues.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Now, l have another hassle.

l have a "facebook tracker" on my computer , , , but l do not have a facebook account.

How do l get rid of this?

Thanx.

You have definitely downloaded/installed Malware that is downloading all other crap. See my previous post to get rid of this. Keep us posted what all new useful things you see on your desktop. 

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Now, l have another hassle.

l have a "facebook tracker" on my computer , , , but l do not have a facebook account.

How do l get rid of this?

Thanx.

Send screenshots of what you have or pics,I could maybe help, I am studying IT now.

2 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Send screenshots of what you have or pics,I could maybe help, I am studying IT now.

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

You have definitely downloaded/installed Malware that is downloading all other crap. See my previous post to get rid of this. Keep us posted what all new useful things you see on your desktop. 

Thanx.

l tried the TotalAV free download and most of the problems have disappeared for now.

Was this a 'good' choice?

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Thanx.

l tried the TotalAV free download and most of the problems have disappeared for now.

Was this a 'good' choice?

It depends on the antivirus, we defently don’t memorise them, but if I remeber totalAV is good for linux, don’t know about windows, was it free?

If its free there is generally a catch to it where it does not clean up everything or you have to run it manually , etc.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

There is a program called powershell, it is basically command prompt but more advanced with usefull commands where you could for example send an order to 10 pc for example. It comes with windows so it's not something you install.

In this case we will be using it to scan the computer manually without an antivirus, it will essentially get to the bare bone of things by seeing which services are being executed.

Ill try to find a video on youtube tomorow about how to use it well against viruses.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

4 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

I suggest you update your windows 7 to 10 as no security updates anymore soon, and the fact its win 7 changes everything thanks.

A message I received from Microsoft says that an update is not advised.

You must buy a new laptop. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:50 PM, hasanhh said:

I see a cursor quite often. Then a while ago a site l linked to yesterday (Tuesday) or the day before from an S.C post came up with the cursor moving and then clicked something then faded from view.

So, this is why you have to pay the Apple tax. I use Apple products to avoid malware. It’s more expensive, but they avoid such headaches.

Indians always try to pull a fast one. Bobby Jindal, Ajit Pai, Niki Haley, IRS scammers, Dhalsim, Modi, rat temple, etc. 

1 hour ago, thuglife said:

So, this is why you have to pay the Apple tax. I use Apple products to avoid malware. It’s more expensive, but they avoid such headaches.

Indians always try to pull a fast one. Bobby Jindal, Ajit Pai, Niki Haley, IRS scammers, Dhalsim, Modi, rat temple, etc. 

Linux is much better, when my father fixee his pc the guy who fixed it put win7 on purpous, so what I did was wipe out windows 7 from the system clean and put linux from a usb as linux is free to instal and best of all anti viruses are barely needed, the reason is linux is coded clean and securely and barely anyone uses it, which is why hackers don’t even bother with linux.

Another advantage is that linux when you have a problem the solution is simple, in windows, the problem could be caused by anything because windows is coded so badly even microsoft doesn't know the solution to their own problems ...

The downsides to linux is that you can’t install windows programs(majority of programs, games, anti virus, etc.) unless you install a third party program to make it work,  you will also have to use a lot the terminal(advanced command prompt with internet in it so you can install stuff from the internet in cmd) and lasty change is an issue also, since your whole life your used to mac or windows.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Twice tonight l have rev-ed up my computer to read and my S.C profile is displayed.

Maybe l should getparanoid, but l am afraid of doing that.

You will have to use regular cmd , forget about powershell.

the video down below will explain how to manually detect viruses and delete them.

WARNING: If you find a file that looks unknown to you, verify it on the internet by writing its name, as it might be an important folder you are deleting, as  S H R, etc..  folders don’t always equal virus , because the guy in the video points out they are viruses, but thats not nessesarly true, but if you find the name of your "ghosting virus" try to search what ot does on the internet and information on it and delete it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: RUN THE CMD AS ADMINISTRATOR BY RIGHT CLICKING ON THE APP AND CHOOSING THE OPTION.

https://youtu.be/U--UyFRVWRA

Edited by HusseinAbbas

9 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

WARNING: I

Ys, l read this in the 90s and have done this since. Actually, by doing this l found my computer was being used as a storage site (l'd guess you'd call it that) for child-abousing homosexuality --which of course l reported and the Feds could then use the tracking and were very nice to clean my computer up for me. So l keep checking the way you posted.

So NOW: l have another question/problem. How do l find out who is an lP address? Several times yesterday morning while l was searching for night-firing of MANPADS l kept getting a verify-you-ain't-no-bot window --which l only had to click. The window had -->   lP 74:215:45:31 

Thanx.

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Ys, l read this in the 90s and have done this since. Actually, by doing this l found my computer was being used as a storage site (l'd guess you'd call it that) for child-abousing homosexuality --which of course l reported and the Feds could then use the tracking and were very nice to clean my computer up for me. So l keep checking the way you posted.

So NOW: l have another question/problem. How do l find out who is an lP address? Several times yesterday morning while l was searching for night-firing of MANPADS l kept getting a verify-you-ain't-no-bot window --which l only had to click. The window had -->   lP 74:215:45:31 

Thanx.

Wait ill check.

6 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

So NOW: l have another question/problem. How do l find out who is an lP address? Several times yesterday morning while l was searching for night-firing of MANPADS l kept getting a verify-you-ain't-no-bot window --which l only had to click. The window had -->   lP 72:215:45:31  

Thanx.

information for IP:  72.215.45.31

• City Cincinnati
  • Region Ohio
  • Postal Code 45202
  • Coordinates 39.1072,-84.5020
  • Timezone America/New_York
  • Local TimeJanuary 11, 2020 | 00:31 AM
  • Country United States

• Hostname ev1-dsl-74-215-45-31.fuse.net
  • Address type IPv4
  • ASNAS6181 Cincinnati Bell Telephone Company LLC
  • OrganizationFuse Internet Access - BRAS West Seventh2 Region (fuse.net)
  • Route74.215.0.0/17

In order to find what an ip address is, just google search it , its as simple as that, also don’t write an ip address like that 0:0:0:0 but write it like that 0.0.0.0 the tow points are for Ipv6 , another type of address thats the upgraded version of ipv4 which america does not really use but Asia uses it a lot.

In your case that address is your address as it is part of the bell telephone company which provided you with internet, im assuming you are from the usa.

In my country we have bell Canada a branch of the bell telephone company which I think broke off from the company.

2 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

In order to find what an ip address is, just google search it , its as simple as that, also don’t write an ip address like that 0:0:0:0 but write it like that 0.0.0.0 the tow points are for Ipv6 , another type of address thats the upgraded version of ipv4 which america does not really use but Asia uses it a lot. l did ":" so it wouldn't send some kind of signal.

In your ...

In my country we have bell Canada a branch of the bell telephone company which I think broke off from the company.Opposite: some Canadian company is buying CincyBell according to last week's news. 0r maybe the news said merger.

Thanks again.

1 minute ago, starlight said:

Turning on automatic updates is a good thing?

Thank you for the question and yes, Absolutely.

The short version is,

99% of exploits are based on unpatched (un-updated) vulnerabilities.

The long version is,

In the Cyber Security world we have a Cyber arms market. It is almost exactly the same as the regular arms market, but it deals more with exploits and information. Whenever Windows, Apple, etc.. announce they are going to patch something, a race begins to exploit what ever the patch will fix. Generally you will see exploits for sale 5-15 days after the announcement. They will range in cost from millions (depending on what access the exploit will give you) to a few hundred dollars. At about 15-30 days the exploit is more readily available due to people buying it and trading it for other exploits or info. Generally at the 30-60 day mark it becomes more and more available and can be easily found. After about the 60 day mark you can usually find it for free. At this point you have script kiddies (our version of low level criminals) actively using the exploit. 

Here is a good example using Google Dorking (Google Dorking is using Google to search for things that may be vulnerable) of how easy it is to find vulnerable machines, However, please understand that this search doesn't mean they are all vulnerable, but the assumption is that these hosts have been stood up and have not been secured.

In google copy the below line and paste in the browser;

intitle:"Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page: It works"

This will show you all Apache Servers that have been stood up and MAY be vulnerable to exploits (hacking) and how easy it is to find web-servers to hack.

This is kind of streamed lined, but wanted to give you a better idea of everything. Please let me know if there is anything I can further clarify.