Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
starlight

Pakistan- World no.1 travel destination

1 hour ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I remember the pictures of that brother -was it @AnaAmmar1 ?- and some places definitely looked awesome.

l remember him, but unfortunately, l do not remember members'geographics usually.

"Awesome" is correct. lt took decades and l forget how many lives it took to build it.

EDIT:  l only remebered a couple of pictures from back in the 70s, but there are some videos online and l just watched two. Mile after mile of rock cut and road buildings.

Edited by hasanhh

When upmarket travellers and backpackers choose Pakistan as a top destination, You know there's something to discover 

and quickly lol 

https://www.cntraveller.com/gallery/best-holiday-destinations-2020

IMG_7500.PNG

I've come across reports that Khayber pass is prohibited on tourists and outsiders because of the weapons markets? Any truth to this?

59 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

I've come across reports that Khayber pass is prohibited on tourists and outsiders because of the weapons markets? Any truth to this?

Same goes for another well known no-go tribal border area of Meeranshah where only local residents are allowed access. In order for the safety of all people and to check smuggling and other crimes local tourists with no reason for being there are not allowed either. The safety of foreigners especially is imperative to our armed forces while the enemies desire that bad things happen so they can highlight them for propaganda. When pro-status-quo foreign puppet regimes were in power post 9/11 the Afghan and US forces sometimes attacked with aerial, mortar and heavy artillery fire our armed forces deployed in the border areas and check posts and these mischiefs resulted in dozens of casualties on both sides while thousands of our innocent civilians and infrastructure like schools and homes were destroyed.

Anyway there is nothing to see at Khyber Pass aside from the pass itself and perhaps the remains of British area railroad system. I will show it entirely in three pictures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHHHY4ZiVmdRjZnKRsO29hqdefault.jpgkhyber-pass-low-res-17-of-19.jpg

Gun carrying is allowed since its a tribal area.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, starlight said:

Condé Nest Traveller Magazine, the world’s number 1 travel magazine declares #Pakistan as the world’s number 1 travel destination.

YES world’s NUMBER 1 Pakistan beats 193 other destinations to become number 1 travel destination.

So are you all booking a seat on the next flight?? :D

Yuck.

I kid lol.

Edited by AStruggler