Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
3wliya_maryam

Any free writing editors on discord or other places?

Rate this topic

Salam everyone, hope you are all doing well

Recently I have been searching for writing editors as I am currently trying to write a book that deals with OCD and other mental health related issues. First I looked at some sites and contacted them, they want tons of money. So I began searching on discord, and the first server kicked me out because apparently my style of writing is not up to their standards. I joined other servers but its not what I expected and I have not received any critical feedback.

I feel like writing could be the one thing I am really good at, its just that my level of motivation has went downhill because I feel like my writing skills are not fit for self publishing. I've been using wattpad for a long time and I was willing to take a step further. I was hoping that I could receive some help , or if anyone could atleast recommend me some good places to visit ? 

Fee amanillah

Editing takes quite a bit of time. If you want a good editor you will probably have to pay, especially something book length. I don't know what discord is but I know upwork and Fiverr have freelancers, you might be able to get an affordable rate. 

The news this morning had a feature on Discord being hacked and used to spy on families. The report said the server was disconnected.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-the-discord-stores-sudden-closure-destroyed-and-remade-this-indie-horror-game/    is one example of this event