Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Believer

Taharat and Najasat

Rate this topic

Guest Believer

Assalamu Alaikum Friends,

Actually the problem with me is, I have been washing my cloths to get rid of the semen. I have washed them 5 times but still there can be some whiteness seen on the cloths , so because of that thing I doubt whether to wash them again and again or not?

Ruling 164. An impure object does not become pure until the intrinsic impurity is removed from it; there is no problem, however, if the smell or colour of the impurity remains on it. Therefore, if blood is removed from clothing and the clothing is washed with water and the colour of blood remains on it, it is pure.

https://www.Sistani.org/english/book/48/2139/

On 12/13/2019 at 6:49 AM, Guest Believer said:

Assalamu Alaikum Friends,

Actually the problem with me is, I have been washing my cloths to get rid of the semen. I have washed them 5 times but still there can be some whiteness seen on the cloths , so because of that thing I doubt whether to wash them again and again or not?

it's just a temptation from after washing any clth for five time you just see destroyed fabric of your clothes not semen or other impurity.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:09 AM, AStruggler said:

Ruling 164. An impure object does not become pure until the intrinsic impurity is removed from it; there is no problem, however, if the smell or colour of the impurity remains on it. Therefore, if blood is removed from clothing and the clothing is washed with water and the colour of blood remains on it, it is pure.

https://www.Sistani.org/english/book/48/2139/

Just wanted to add on, if there was a blood stein on a white shirt and you wash multiple times and the blood stein is there is it najis. No it isn't.