Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Personal experiences that boost iman

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam

Basically I want to read about personal stories that people would just think that this can't be a coincidence type of story.

One example of mine is:

Years ago, I put a cv in a resteurant(first time working), but they never answered.Fast forward a month and a half in time and I am working in a factory which I had been working 3 weeks there(I found a job there in this 1.5 month span) , it was a factory that mainly had mentally ill people but regular people like me could work for a specific time which the company decided it self(contract).One day after these 3 weeks , all people who didn't have a handicap were called in the cafeteria and basically they said that they did not need us anymore.To which I realised the contract was finished and then theh gave us a certificate for working at the company.

So I phone my mother and tell her that I am jobless now, but then she suddenly tells me that just moments ago, that the restaurant which I had put my cv a month and a half ago had just phoned her and told her that I had to come monday for an interview and the interview went well, and I still work there.

I was just like subhanallah.

• Advanced Member

Subhanallah indeed! Good for you brother.

Remember that in a world created by the most merciful and most intricate, 

There's no coincidence. 

• Advanced Member

Once I was about to walk into the wrong path, actually thrice, and every single time the thing would be delayed for absolutely stupid reasons. Once I even just sat down and cried that what the hell is happening, not even ten days later I realized, it was God's plan.