Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HusseinAbbas

Personal experiences that boost iman

Rate this topic

Salam

Basically I want to read about personal stories that people would just think that this can't be a coincidence type of story.

One example of mine is:

Years ago, I put a cv in a resteurant(first time working), but they never answered.Fast forward a month and a half in time and I am working in a factory which I had been working 3 weeks there(I found a job there in this 1.5 month span) , it was a factory that mainly had mentally ill people but regular people like me could work for a specific time which the company decided it self(contract).One day after these 3 weeks , all people who didn't have a handicap were called in the cafeteria and basically they said that they did not need us anymore.To which I realised the contract was finished and then theh gave us a certificate for working at the company.

So I phone my mother and tell her that I am jobless now, but then she suddenly tells me that just moments ago, that the restaurant which I had put my cv a month and a half ago had just phoned her and told her that I had to come monday for an interview and the interview went well, and I still work there.

I was just like subhanallah.

Subhanallah indeed! Good for you brother.

Remember that in a world created by the most merciful and most intricate, 

There's no coincidence. 

Once I was about to walk into the wrong path, actually thrice, and every single time the thing would be delayed for absolutely stupid reasons. Once I even just sat down and cried that what the hell is happening, not even ten days later I realized, it was God's plan.