Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maryam

Halal chicken in Georgia(Tbilisi)

Guest Maryam

Asalamalaikum,
I am studying Medicine in Georgia- Tbilisi . Here there are many halal chicken packets which are manufactured within georgia...but as it is a Christian dominant country and the writing on packet has no value at all...I do not consume it. Recently I found a brand which is BRAZILIAN manufactured (Sadia) and other which is manufactured in Ukraine(Qualiko) but is exported to Qatar and other Middle East countries ( Muslim Dominant). Also as I know we can consume any chicken available in a Muslim dominant country, can I consume the same brand ( available in Qatar) here in GEORGIA, as it is the same company?

Guest Eat and enjoy

It sounds like to me that the issue here is trust.  No one ever knows exactly if food is "halal" we trust that it is.  Given that, and the care you've exercised you should just trust and eat and relax and enjoy your food.  While God has given us clear instructions on refusal of pork, and non halal food, there are times in our lives when we may not even have what you have and should not starve, that would be a sin.  

Try contacting Halal outlets and Shia organisations in Tblisi as they would be able to advise you on trusted products.

Note that the Shia are more cautious with meat sources as opposed to our Sunni brothers.

https://www.zabihah.com/mob/sub/k1u2Dxe6WX?v=

Also,

https://www.halaltrip.com/city-guide-details/468/tbilisi/#nearby

14 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Sadia had a lot of question marks around it. We had it in the Middle East but it was general knowledge that their practice is not Islamic.

True, I don’t think it’s halal either, I always tell to my family that we must change the chicken we eat, but they said Sadia is halal.