Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SajjadKhil

[Closed/Review]Regard Sayed Khamanei

Rate this topic

Just now, حسين said:

Really? Let me fix it then. Also it’s Erroneous, you could’ve just wrote wrong.

American troops are funded by the government, yes? Who funds the American government, is it taxes? I wonder who pays taxes and is supporting the government kill the innocent. 

Sayed Ali Sistani and probably even sayed khamanaei say its allowed to work in the west , so either you are smarter than them or you are just trying to argue. 

6 hours ago, layman said:

Imam ‘Ali’s Magnanimity with Respect to the

First Caliph
In a letter he wrote on the occasion of Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr’s martyrdom, Imam ‘Ali thus explained the situation following the Prophet’s death: “When Abu Bakr seized control of matters [of governance], [on some issues] he was lenient, [on others] severe; he was moderate and judicious. Thus I associated with him as an advisor, and I obeyed him with diligence where he obeyed God. I never wished that he should die and I remain alive so that the matter in which we disputed (10)would return to me.”(11) This letter demonstrates Imam ‘Ali’s lofty spiritual status. After narrating this letter in his book, Skaykh Ja’far Kashif al-Ghita’ writes, “This is the noblest position one can take [in such a situation].”(12)

https://www.al-Islam.org/al-taqrib/volume-2-number-3-winter-2008/Imam-Ali-and-caliphs-their-relationship-and-interaction/Imam#Imam-alis-magnanimity-respect-first-caliph

Be diplomatic to Abu Bakr is better for the sake of Muslims.

lol if Abu bakir was that al maliki is worst then. 

Just now, SajjadKhil said:

Sayed Ali Sistani and probably even sayed khamanaei say its allowed to work in the west , so either you are smarter than them or you are just trying to argue. 

I edited my post, so you can read how I used your logic to come to that conclusion. And please, do not be presumptuous, it’s not a pretty look on anyone.

Perspectives change quickly. When Maliki was in power he was seen as a hero for cracking down hard on terrorists, something that his predecessors didn't do. 

With hindsight he is being portrayed differently. 

Some Iraqis seem to be permanently confused about what they want. When saddam was in power he was portrayed as the worst form of evil, and now that he's gone they're missing him.

If Khamenei praises Maliki you get angry. If he was to critisize him you would probably also get upset.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all

6 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Perspectives change quickly. When Maliki was in power he was seen as a hero for cracking down hard on terrorists, something that his predecessors didn't do. 

With hindsight he is being portrayed differently. 

Some Iraqis seem to be permanently confused about what they want. When saddam was in power he was portrayed as the worst form of evil, and now that he's gone they're missing him.

If Khamenei praises Maliki you get angry. If he was to critisize him you would probably also get upset.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all

Get upset over maliki? lol I know now you are not Iraqi. 

37 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

lol if Abu bakir was that al maliki is worst then. 

I think you are confused person.  

You said not to create fitna  but your writings were, in very subtle manner.

This history of Imams (عليه السلام), especially those 6 that were buried in Iraq (and one in Mashad) will clear your understanding on how to deal with leaders and head of states.

Edited by layman

I can’t believe a thread outright calling seyyed Khamenei a corrupt person is allowed on a forum specifically saying that it is not allowed to insult marajae, even someone who does not respect him should understand that this is insulting.

7 hours ago, حسين said:

Salam, if we use that logic.

Americans pay tax = American tax funds is used for invading and killing of innocent civilians around the globe = every American a terrorist. 

That was the logic of AlQaida. Americans paid taxes to American government so they deserved to be killed without distinction and at the end whe had the attack of 9/11.

12 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

Salam , just to be clear , what I am going to say here is NOT to create fitna , I just want to know what the hell is going on . 

So for some reason I can not paste the link here , but it is from Sayed Khamanei website , it is regarding a meeting he had with Nouri Al maliki back in 2014 , he praises Nouri al maliki and compliments him, but all Iraqis know that Al maliki is one of the biggest pillars of corruption in the Iraqi government, he is even alleged to have taken part in the reason isis infiltrated to Iraq. Even sayed Sistani stopped meeting him since ever . 

The question is why is Khamanaei praises this corrupted decadent man ? In the comment I will post the link if I can. 

Praising is not always meant that one admires someone, sometimes, you praise someone to encourage him to do something good, like you praise a child so that he may behave good. 

6 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

Get upset over maliki? lol I know now you are not Iraqi. 

Maliki would just be a excuse. What people would actually say is "why is he interfering in our affairs" and "why doesn't he clear corruption in his own country"

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. 

2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

I can’t believe a thread outright calling seyyed Khamenei a corrupt person is allowed on a forum specifically saying that it is not allowed to insult marajae, even someone who does not respect him should understand that this is insulting.

He called out Maliki but I don't see anyone mentioned Sayed Khamenei as corrupt. 

Quote from the thread if I'm missing something. 

14 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

He called out Maliki but I don't see anyone mentioned Sayed Khamenei as corrupt. 

Quote from the thread if I'm missing something.

I think this is probably what Soldiers and Saffron referes to:

The the logical progression is this : supporting corrupted people is evil , khamanaei supported corrupted people , hence khamanaei is ?! 

2 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

think this is probably what Soldiers and Saffron referes to:

The the logical progression is this : supporting corrupted people is evil , khamanaei supported corrupted people , hence khamanaei is ?! 

I see a question mark. 

Wa aleikum salam brother,

Here is the text in English:

Ayatollah Khamenei, the Leader of the Islamic Revolution met Monday morning with Nouri al-Maliki, Vice President of Iraq. Speaking at the meeting, His Eminence praised the courage, power and management of Mr.. al-Maliki and the great services that he rendered - during his term as the Prime Minister of Iraq - on the path of preserving stability, independence and progress of this country.

He reiterated: "In the process of transfer of power in Iraq, you accomplished a great feat by preventing tumult and instability and your achievement will never be forgotten in Iraq."

Referring to his familiarity with Nouri al-Maliki, the Leader of the Islamic Revolution said: "Your outlook towards helping the new administration of Mr.. Haider al-Abadi and your effort in creating unity among different forces in Iraq is very good and it should continue."

Nouri al-Maliki said: "The Islamic Republic of Iran has always offered the most help to the government and people of Iraq for confronting terrorists and foreign agents."

http://english.Khamenei.ir/news/1983/Leader-Meets-with-Nouri-al-Maliki-Vice-President-of-Iraq

Although I don't have enough information about Nori Maliki's personality, regardles here Ayatullah Khamenei is praising him for his beneficial role he played during transfer of the power (as I remember it was going to become a crisis those days in Iraq).

There is nothing wrong with that.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:30 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

I see a question mark. 

You have shown your true colors here.

I can now without hesitation say that you are a very biased person and I hope you will never be a moderator on this forum because a biased moderator will only further cause the death of this forum.

Now since I assume that you are a man of your words should I give myself the liberty to ask you insulting and disrespectful questions as long as they are in fact questions?

As long as they are formulated as questions, naturally, you will not have a problem with it right? Because if you do, what would that make you?

56 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

You have shown your true colors here.

What are you on? 

56 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

I can now without hesitation say that you are a very biased person and I hope you will never be a moderator on this forum because a biased moderator will only further cause the death of this forum.

Chill. I never asked anyone to make me a moderator.

57 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Now since I assume that you are a man of your words should I give myself the liberty to ask you insulting and disrespectful questions as long as they are in fact questions?

Please. Just avoid Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). 

58 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

As long as they are formulated as questions, naturally, you will not have a problem with it right? Because if you do, what would that make you?

Sayyed Ali Khamenei is not Ma'soom. There's lot going for him. Some are accusing him of being a tyrant (even in Shias) while some believe he's infallible comparing him with Holy Personalities. There's extremism. So, naturally, a common Shia would come and ask questions. OP did the same thing. People will doubt his intentions especially the way he's making post in this thread. However, he hasn't yet openly called any Mujtahid 'Corrupt'. 

22 minutes ago, Lebanese313 said:

Have you ever heard of the treaty between Imam Al-Hassan as and muawiya

Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) didn't appoint, support and protect Muawayah so I suggest you keep your smart comments to yourself. 

And think twice my friend before trying to compare Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) to a fallible political leader. 

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Please. Just avoid Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). 

Sorry but I am not autistic enough to not understand that you can be insulting and disrespectful even though you put a question mark in the end of the sentence.

Nor would I consciously be in denial of it just because I would be a biased person.

So no; I am not going to insult you and just add a question mark at the end of it. The fact that you asked me to avoid Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) speaks for itself.

Guest window

A C is still passing and deserves praise. Maliki can't be a personification of Goodness itself, but on the whole, he was good, or at the very least, not evil. And I think that means a lot in the political world.

4 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Sayyed Ali Khamenei is not Ma'soom. There's lot going for him. Some are accusing him of being a tyrant (even in Shias) while some believe he's infallible comparing him with Holy Personalities. There's extremism. So, naturally, a common Shia would come and ask questions. OP did the same thing. People will doubt his intentions especially the way he's making post in this thread. However, he hasn't yet openly called any Mujtahid 'Corrupt'. 

Excuse me, no one considers him to be infallible. This is the false narrative people are trying to shove down our throats to create fear amongst people. It's to make Iranian peoppe seem radical as if they blindly submit to marjas. These myths are to discredit marjas and make it seem as if they control their people. 

Please, stop trying to defend this ridiculous post by the OP. It's clear that he's doubting the intentions of a mu'min with his black and white logic. This world doesn't work this way my friend.

These kinda posts only aim to create divisions and cause fitna. It's a post where  he's clearly targeting a specific marja. The last thing we need are individuals sitting behind their computer screens and making such posts. 

Remember in Islam you require proper evidence to accuse a mu'min. You can't use your own broken logic. There's so much propaganda in this world. There's so many things which are hidden from us in the world of politics. We can't even be sure what is in the heart of Imam Khamanei. We don't know anything to be honest. I've met many qualified and respectable sheikhs who have a good relationship with Imam Khamanei. None of them hold such opinions and they probably know more about Islam and ethics than us. Don't think that everyone's dumb and naive. What does this post try to prove? Did he make a new discovery which us "brainwashed" people didn't figure out apparently? 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

5 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Sayyed Ali Khamenei is not Ma'soom. There's lot going for him. Some are accusing him of being a tyrant (even in Shias) while some believe he's infallible comparing him with Holy Personalities. There's extremism. So, naturally, a common Shia would come and ask questions.

OP did the same thing. People will doubt his intentions especially the way he's making post in this thread. However, he hasn't yet openly called any Mujtahid 'Corrupt'. 

A statement like this will show your true color.

If someone make a public statement on you.. @Sirius_Bright is not Ma'soom. There's lot going for him.  And say so many negative statements about you... 

What can we think of that person who made the statements about you? Is he asking questions or making statements?

The OP made a statement ...I qoute

"The the logical progression is this : supporting corrupted people is evil , khamanaei supported corrupted people , hence khamanaei is ?! 

He already passed a judgement.  That is fitna. 

He can just say.. if it is proven that Khamanaei is supporting...  Therefore, it exposed the OP true color.

Edited by layman

Guest Sayeed
On 12/7/2019 at 6:31 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Don't ever judge the content of a believer's heart based on your own logic.

Or rumours, Chinese whispers, and account of people who have a clearly vested bias against an individual unless we sit down with them and relay exactly what we heard and allow them to defend themselves. Even actual murderers are given a chance in a court of law to present their defence. 

Ayatollah Muhammadi Araghi: Supreme Leader’s wisdom saves country

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-muhammadi-araghi-supreme-leader’s-wisdom-saves-country_992293.html

December 8, 2019 - 6:39 PM News Code : 992293 Source : RasaLink: 

Ayatollah Muhammadi Araghi: Supreme Leader’s wisdom saves country

The representative of Iran’s Assembly of Experts said that the Supreme Leader’s advices saved Iran from a tremendous sedition.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA):

Pointing to the speeches of the Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of Islamic Republic of Iran and his worry about people’s living conditions, Ayatollah Muhammadi Araghi, the representative of holy city of Qom in the Assembly of Experts emphasized on the importance of the Leader’s advices.

“Qom is the birthplace of the Iranian Islamic Revolution and it has many capacities. So Scholars shouldn’t let the enemies’ plot to be actualize about Qom”, Ayatollah Mahmoud Muhammadi Araghi said in his speech in central city of Isfahan

Ayatollah Mahmoud Muhammadi Araghi also appreciated the wise and sacrificial advices of the Supreme Leader after recent riots which took place due to rising the price of the gas by Iranian government and emphasized that the country’s stability owes to the Leader’s advices.

[Note from Mod: This topic has been temporarily closed for review by a moderator pending one of the following actions:

1) Cleanup: Topic will be reviewed, inappropriate posts will be deleted followed by warnings/bans being implemented and then reopened.

2) Topic will be permanently deleted or sent to the lounge.

3) Topic will remain permanently closed.

Please allow up to 48 hours for one of the above actions to take place. Contact the appropriate moderator for any further explanations

The ShiaChat.com rules can be found at: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/12120-faq-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/ [Auto]