Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SajjadKhil

[Closed/Review]Regard Sayed Khamanei

Rate this topic

Salam , just to be clear , what I am going to say here is NOT to create fitna , I just want to know what the hell is going on . 

So for some reason I can not paste the link here , but it is from Sayed Khamanei website , it is regarding a meeting he had with Nouri Al maliki back in 2014 , he praises Nouri al maliki and compliments him, but all Iraqis know that Al maliki is one of the biggest pillars of corruption in the Iraqi government, he is even alleged to have taken part in the reason isis infiltrated to Iraq. Even sayed Sistani stopped meeting him since ever . 

The question is why is Khamanaei praises this corrupted decadent man ? In the comment I will post the link if I can. 

Nuri AlMaliki, after a press conference decides to bribe all the journalists 100 dollars each as 'gifts'.

Using Iraq's wealth to buy the media for personal gain is certainly something worthy of praise. Lol 

11 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Nuri AlMaliki, after a press conference decides to bribe all the journalists 100 dollars each as 'gifts'.

Using Iraq's wealth to buy the media for personal gain is certainly something worthy of praise. Lol 

Right? What the hell is going on ?  Can someone try to tell us? 

Ok brother understand that this is geopolitics. 

As long as he does what they want and is serving their interests, he's liked, supported and praised.

Edit: This isn't exclusive to Iran in case someone gets offended. As far as I know every political system does this. 

Edited by Moalfas
Further thoughts

16 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

Ok brother understand that this is geopolitics. 

As long as he does what they want and is serving their interests, he's liked, supported and praised.

Edit: This isn't exclusive to Iran in case someone gets offended. As far as I know every political system does this. 

The question is here, is geopolitics allowed by Islam? If so how come we never saw Imam Ali praise mawiyah? Or Imam hussain praise yazid? 

12 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

The question is why is Khamanaei praises this corrupted decadent man ? In the comment I will post the link if I can. 

So, when a head of state comes and visit your country, should curse him then?

Imam Khamenei, will always find ways to advise the neigbouring head of states.  If you curse the leader during meet, then forget of trying to advise them.

Even if the King of Saudis come, I believe he will do the same.

5 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

The question is here, is geopolitics allowed by Islam? If so how come we never saw Imam Ali praise mawiyah? Or Imam hussain praise yazid? 

If both are to meet and make real peace, the language will change.

But, Muawiyah and Yazid had no intention of peace.  They wanted kill all Imams.  

See the differences?

12 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

Geopolitics is simply international politics, what I meant was it's a dirty game. 

And NO, the Imams did not engage in such behaviours and would never approve of, or support or back corrupt people. Full stop. It goes against everything Islam stands for. 

As for your original question, I cannot answer that nor am I willing to take the liberty to answer on behalf of his followers. They can. 

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

10 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Geopolitics is simply international politics, what I meant was it's a dirty game. 

And NO, the Imams did not engage in such behaviours and would never approve of, or support or back corrupt people. Full stop. It goes against everything Islam stands for. 

As for your original question, I cannot answer that nor am I willing to take he liberty to answer on behalf of his followers. They can. 

lol we can easy deduce that , geopolitics is bad, khamanaei practises it = he is bad. Isnt that the logical consequence? 

Imams will interact even with corrupt leaders...Imam Redha did as in the case of Makmum.  So he can advice him.

4 minutes ago, layman said:

If both are to meet and make real peace, the language will change.

But, Muawiyah and Yazid had no intention of peace.  They wanted kill all Imams.  

See the differences?

Imam Ali would never praise or support mawiyah nor would Imam hussain support yazid . 
Imam Ali rose against mawiyah because he was corrupted and im sure if Imam Ali accepted Mawiyah’s corruption , mawiyah would not mind making an alliance with him . The same goes for Yazid . 

@SajjadKhil

Geopolitics is not bad in of itself. 

Supporting and backing corrupt people is bad as it goes against everything Islam and Ahlul Bayt teach us.

Based on this foundation, you can look at all the leaders around the world and figure it out for yourself. Wasalam.

@SajjadKhil

Geopolitics is not bad in of itself. 

Supporting and backing corrupt people is bad as it goes against everything Islam and Ahlul Bayt teach us.

Based on this foundation, you can look at all the leaders around the world and figure it out for yourself. Wasalam.

The the logical progression is this : supporting corrupted people is evil , khamanaei supported corrupted people , hence khamanaei is ?! 

10 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

The the logical progression is this : supporting corrupted people is evil , khamanaei supported corrupted people , hence khamanaei is ?! 

Now, you are creating fitna... even though you said you are not. 

1 minute ago, layman said:

Nur al Maliki is not at level of Muawiyah or yazid.  Not even at level of Saddam Hussain.  

He caused the misery of millions of Muslims , how is that not bad? In Islam mumineen are of utmost importance in Islam. 

38 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

If connecting the dots and reaching conclusions is fitna then we should stop criticizing those sahaba and many historical things. 

Imam Khamenei is still alive.  Sahabas were dead and their actions are well known and history has sealed their faith.

We are not as gullible as you.

58 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

He caused the misery of millions of Muslims , how is that not bad? In Islam mumineen are of utmost importance in Islam. 

Imam Khamemei met many other head of states and advised them...Putin, Erdogan, Assad, Yasser Arafat, many more... Meeting head of states are normal.. and do you think these head of states were all good representatives of their people...all are clean?

Rasul cannot meet Abu Jahl?

And when meeting is done between head of states...they will not create tension...  praising is on method to reduce mistrust between leaders during meeting.

Edited by layman

48 minutes ago, layman said:

Imam Khamemei met many other head of states and advised them...Putin, Erdogan, Assad, Yasser Arafat, many more... Meeting head of states are normal.. and do you think these head of states were all good representatives of their people...all are clean?

And when meeting is done between head of states...they will not create tension...  praising is on method to reduce mistrust between leaders during meeting.

You keep mixing advise  with praise.

59 minutes ago, layman said:

When did any of our Imams praise the unjust and corrupted? Give me one example I dare you !!!!

11 hours ago, layman said:

So, when a head of state comes and visit your country, should curse him then?

Imam Khamenei, will always find ways to advise the neigbouring head of states.  If you curse the leader during meet, then forget of trying to advise them.

Even if the King of Saudis come, I believe he will do the same.

Why don’t he act like Sayed Sistani who closed his doors and not welcome any of those Iraqi politicians? 
How will Sayed Khamanei ever talk against corruption and fighting the corrupt  without us not taking him seriously after him meeting and praising the vile Nuri al maliki? 

2 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

lol we can easy deduce that , geopolitics is bad, khamanaei practises it = he is bad. Isnt that the logical consequence? 

Salam, if we use that logic.

Americans pay tax = American tax funds is used for invading and killing of innocent civilians around the globe = every American a terrorist. 

8 hours ago, حسين said:

Salam, if we use that logic.

Americans pay tax = American tax funds is used for invading and killing of innocent civilians around the globe = every American a terrorist. 

Thats not correct , what I meant by bad is geopolitics u have to get dirty , and we have seen sayed khamanaei praise a man who is one of the most corrupted who brought nothing but wails to Iraqi people. 

I dare you too tell me which Imam praised the corrupt? 

1 hour ago, SajjadKhil said:

When did any of our Imams praise the unjust and corrupted? Give me one example I dare you !!!!

How did Imam Ali (عليه السلام) deal with Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman during their rules?

Diplomacy is important when dealing with head of state.

Why don’t he act like Sayed Sistani who closed his doors and not welcome any of those Iraqi politicians? 
How will Sayed Khamanei ever talk against corruption and fighting the corrupt  without us not taking him seriously after him meeting and praising the vile Nuri al maliki? 

Just today I saw a video stating that Ayatullah Sayed Sistani constantly advising the government and politicans.  I don't think he close all doors. He need to advise because of his position as Slave of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Even people from UN came to see him.  He talked to them.

And do you think UN is not biased?

Salam if you read Nahjulbalagah specially letters of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) in end of Nahjul balagah to his agents in whole Islamic territory you will see that he was both praising them for their good works but also he was criticizing for their corruption , specially in economy even some of  Imam Ali (عليه السلام) letters to Muawiah (la) was about advising him to right path that .

about Al maliki at that time there was no evidence about his corruption at that time which he was a new president that was elected by majority of Iraqis so at that time he was popular in Iraq but in advance he corrupted by wealth & power that after that Imam Khameni didn't praise him also Imam Khamenei praising about him was about bringing back stability & unity to Iraq with corporation with persons like as Mr. Abadi  & supporting of Iran to help about fighting with remaining of ISIS/Daesh members .

in conclusion he praised him based on his current situation & geopolitics of Iraq at that specific time because like as other people he can only judges politicians like as him based on their current situation but he can't read their mind & heart to find out about their real intention & can't prophecies their future but anyway he chooses his word wisely & in private warns  people like as Mr. Abadi & Mr. Maliki  & etc about their mistakes & corruption but in public he just talks about their exterior behavior .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

I dare you too tell me which Imam praised the corrupt? 

There’s an Imam who was hated by his neighbour to the point a normal human would hate thy neighbor , yet the Imam assisted the man when the man needed help.

Our religion, if you try reading about the important parts. You’ll realise, they avoid conflict at almost every cost. They will try show them the right way through their actions. 

You only saw/ heard something. You have no idea what is going on in that mans head,let alone would be able to comprehend, not doubting your intellect, we humans don’t understand each other sometimes. But yet, from a little information you painted his story from your own opinion.

Edited by حسين

4 minutes ago, حسين said:

There’s an Imam who was hated by his neighbour to the point a normal human would hate thy neighbor , yet the Imam assisted the man when the man needed help.

Our religion, if you try reading about the important parts. You’ll realise, they avoid conflict at almost every cost. They will try show them the way through their actions. 

You only saw/ heard something. You have no idea what is going on in that mans head,let alone would be able to comprehend, not doubting your intellect, we humans don’t understand each other sometimes.

Now, I dare you to show me how you aren’t supporting the American government in killing innocent civilians, or are you tax avoiding?

lol my friend your logical deduction Is erroneous to begin with. 

Edited by SajjadKhil

12 minutes ago, layman said:

Just today I saw a video stating that Ayatullah Sayed Sistani constantly advising the government and politicans.  I don't think he close all doors. He need to advise because of his position as Slave of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Even people from UN came to see him.  He talked to them.

And do you think UN is not biased?

I don’t know if you forget or don’t read my words , I told you repeatedly my problem is not with advising but praising. 

Edited by SajjadKhil

8 hours ago, SajjadKhil said:

Imam ‘Ali’s Magnanimity with Respect to the

First Caliph
In a letter he wrote on the occasion of Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr’s martyrdom, Imam ‘Ali thus explained the situation following the Prophet’s death: “When Abu Bakr seized control of matters [of governance], [on some issues] he was lenient, [on others] severe; he was moderate and judicious. Thus I associated with him as an advisor, and I obeyed him with diligence where he obeyed God. I never wished that he should die and I remain alive so that the matter in which we disputed (10)would return to me.”(11) This letter demonstrates Imam ‘Ali’s lofty spiritual status. After narrating this letter in his book, Skaykh Ja’far Kashif al-Ghita’ writes, “This is the noblest position one can take [in such a situation].”(12)

https://www.al-Islam.org/al-taqrib/volume-2-number-3-winter-2008/Imam-Ali-and-caliphs-their-relationship-and-interaction/Imam#Imam-alis-magnanimity-respect-first-caliph

Be diplomatic to Abu Bakr is better for the sake of Muslims.

6 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

lol my friend your logical deduction Iserroneous to begin with. Other wise our maraji would declare working in the west as haram but they don’t. 

Really? Let me fix it then. Also it’s “erroneous” had me googling a word you spelt wrong, you could’ve just wrote wrong and saved us both time.

American troops are funded by the government, yes? Who funds the American government, is it taxes? I wonder who pays taxes and is supporting the government kill the innocent. Obvious this is incredibly stupid to read, but if we are using your logical deductions, this is the type of things me may as well say.

Edited by حسين