Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
hasanhh

Should 'The Donald' Be lmpeached ?

Rate this topic

Should 'The Donald' Be lmpeached ?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should 'The Donald' Be lmpeached ?

• YES --because he is a 'bad guy'
    • YES --for other reason
    • NO
    • l Do Not 'See' the Democrat's 'Case'
    • Unsure at this time

1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

The Dems may brush the Biden thing aside but . . .

Note: Ukraine is not "out" anything as that money is a Congressional Appropriation and will be accounted for.

So far, l do more than 'give' Trump the benefit of the doubt: DEA, DlA, ClA, FBI and other US are in Ukraine trying to combat corruption. Russia has an information sharing agreement -primarily over drugs-  because Ukraine was a rising, violent crime state. Biden was a VP and was politically active before he announced for 2020 in April 2019. So former VP Biden, the original limosine liberal, needs to be protected --even from himslef.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, Son of Placid said:

I think he knows when to show his cards and when to hold them. 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:25 AM, hasanhh said:

On DEC31st at the Mar-Largo New Year's Eve Party, DJT said he would like to go to trial.

Now that the whole world is looking at the assassination/martyrdom of General Soleimani, will people forget the impeachment? 

2 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Now that the whole world is looking at the assassination/martyrdom of General Soleimani, will people forget the impeachment? 

That's what they hope. Let's do what we can to keep it in people's attention. 

I just voted yes because of the last couple of days.

Before this was a struggle between two basically equally evil factions of the US Ruling Class.

Now everything has become a lot more serious and he is clearly completely out of control. 

Guest Super
On 12/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

We were never a democracy, and never will be. We are a federal republic, a federation of fifty states who elect representatives to represent us in the government and our government has been more efficient, transparent and real than any of Pakistan's attempts of a corruption-free and stable democracy.

That was super !

Ugh! This impeachment process is too slow and too subject to bribery! 

Is there any legal and ethical process for IMMEDIATE removal of a traitor from the presidency? Isn't treason a capital offense? 

We need to get this thug out now!

Edit: not a capital offense anymore, not since 1990. Treason away, as long as you're rich. 

I'm so disgusted. 

What is the punishment for high treason?

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and ...
Can you be killed for treason?

The Criminal Justice Act 1990 abolished the death penalty, setting the punishment for treason at life imprisonment, with parole in not less than forty years. No person has been charged under the Treason Act.
image.png.d5a0248b12e496df3df2913a5522690f.png
Wikipedia › wiki › Treason

Edited by notme

19 minutes ago, notme said:

I'm so disgusted. 

This is the only part l agree with.

Here is a question: 1 miitary and 2 civilian contractors have been killed and a helocopter and a few vehicles destroyed at the Manaba Bay Base.

Now who does Trump drone now?

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

This is the only part l agree with.

Here is a question: 1 miitary and 2 civilian contractors have been killed and a helocopter and a few vehicles destroyed at the Manaba Bay Base.

Now who does Trump drone now?

They shouldn't have even been there! They were asked to leave, they should have been heading toward the airports and seaports. 

4 hours ago, notme said:

They shouldn't have even been there! They were asked to leave, they should have been heading toward the airports and seaports. 

Different country, this happened in Kenya, US forces are training Kenyan forces to fight Al Shabaab. 

7 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

...US forces are training Kenyan forces to fight Al Shabaab. 

Since 2009.

To my personal knowledge, in was in August of that year when an article said they had made death threats to 0bumma. Before this l never heard of them.

My answer to the original question is Yes, with out a doubt he should be impeached and removed along side all other republicans and democrats that have enabled him. I can not for the life of me understand how anyone with morals could possibly support him.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, The Green Knight said:

Impeaching a US president is like doing dialysis to a cancer patient. It will not fix the problem but is liable to add undue complication.

Americans should drain that swamp before anything else. Be a real and transparent democracy.

It really is like doing nothing, especially in this case.  The house impeaches him, bu this cronies in the senate, do nothing, and its like nothing happened.  Even suggesting a trial without witnesses. This is the great American system that is touted as a model.  They and their government are a joke.