Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Akbar673

Is anyone in Iran able to comment on the current situation?

Rate this topic

Are you currently in Iran?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you able to provide updates on a regular basis as to what is happening?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you of Irani descent or are you an immigrant to Iran?

• I am an Irani
    • I am from another country and moved to Iran

:salam:

Just wondering if we have anyone here that is living in Iran, that can provide us with accurate updates on what is going on Iran currently.

There's too much static being generated with people offering their opinions who either are not in Iran, or have no connection to Iran otherwise. All their doing is creating more disinformation and conflation.

Please answer the poll questions and post any updates that you have as to what is happening, why its happening, where its happening, when its happening and how its happening. 

If you're not in Iran, then please don't bother to post here. This is meant to be only an update provided by Irani who are able to provide accurate details.

I'm also aware that the internet is cut off in Iran, from time to time but there are spurts in which Iranis are able to connect. So lets see what information and in what quantity we can get it.

1 hour ago, shadow_of_light said:

Salam

I am not sure if I can answer your questions because I , myself, am confused but what do you want to know, exactly?

I'm just wanting to get info directly from the source on the protests in Iran.

Are you in Iran ?

12 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

I'm also aware that the internet is cut off in Iran, from time to time but there are spurts in which Iranis are able to connect. So lets see what information and in what quantity we can get it.

Salam ,I'm from Iran here in Tehran & in most of Iran the Internet is backed to normal only there is few locations have this problem that people are posting their comments & even their criticisms as Jokes in social medias like as Telegram &etc but we don't have violent actions like as previous weeks.  

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,I'm from Iran here in Tehran & in most of Iran the Internet is backed to normal only there is few locations have this problem that people are posting their comments & even their criticisms as Jokes in social medias like as Telegram &etc but we don't have violent actions like as previous weeks.  

Has any Ministry released how many deaths, injuries, criminal investigations, age distributions and such?

21 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

2. Are you of Irani descent or are you an immigrant to Iran?

You mean that if someone is from another country and moved to Iran (like for instance Hawza students) they are "regime stooges" and not to be trusted? :dry:

On 12/7/2019 at 8:44 AM, Revert1963 said:

You mean that if someone is from another country and moved to Iran (like for instance Hawza students) they are "regime stooges" and not to be trusted? :dry:

When did I mention that ?

I wanted to ask the opinion of Iranis vs Immigrants to Iran.

Just now, Akbar673 said:

When did I mention that ?

It could easily come a cross like that.

Just now, Akbar673 said:

I wanted to ask the opinion of Iranis vs Immigrants to Iran.

Then why do you make this distinction?

5 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

It could easily come a cross like that.

Then why do you make this distinction?

You assumed it.

because I wanted the opinion of native Iranis vs those of immigrants to Iran.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:42 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Good to hear.

Would you be able to share with us, what your opinion on the protests was? Did you agree, or disagree? Why do you think the protests were happening?

Thanks !!!

14 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

what your opinion on the protests was? Did you agree, or disagree? Why do you think the protests were happening?

Salam I agreed with protest but from beginning from previous experiences & current  situation I expected hijacking it by anti regime group specially pan Arab groups  in southern cities that they stated their rhetoric & propaganda against Iran in the name of freeing "Ahwaz province ' from Iran after starting protests in Iraq & Lebanon so I was counting days for starting protest in Iran & hijacking it by them & rest of anti regime groups were preparing themselves for hijacking it as extension of Iraq & Lebanon protests that sudden increase of oil prices motivated  people for beginning of protests  .

29 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Since Khuzestan is such a mix of groups, how is it one minority believes it can seprate without the other groups?

because they have support of KSA & America although they heavily oppressed by Pahlavi regime & Reza Shah founder of Pahlavi dynasti killed their prominent leade ' Sheikh Khaz'al ' that had support of Great Britain but GB back stabbed him  in front of Reza shah but they keep his group as a silent treat that now even descendant of Reza Shah as main leader of monarchi opposition supports them like as Saddam (la) during Iran -Iraq war that they showed image of  Sheikh Khaz'al & & their fake flag a weak before begining of protest in Iran to show their support from this group.

9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I agreed with protest

So the economic situation within Iran is that bad?

from previous experiences & current  situation I expected hijacking it by anti regime group specially pan Arab groups

Do these groups have any specific complaints that causes them to be Anti-Regime? Are these Shi'a? 

Also, I keep hearing bad things about the Bahai as being involved in the protests. Is there any truth to that?

they stated their rhetoric & propaganda against Iran in the name of freeing "Ahwaz province ' from Iran

Oh so its independance that they are after. Are they Sunni Muslims of an Arab background?

I was counting days for starting protest in Iran & hijacking it by them & rest of anti regime groups were preparing themselves for hijacking it as extension of Iraq & Lebanon protests that sudden increase of oil prices motivated  people for beginning of protests  .

but can it be considered "hijacking" if they are protesting legitimate grievances or asking for independance? 

Either way sounds like the people of Iran have some actual grievances with the govt. What % of the population would you say feels that way, as well as what % supports regime change?

11 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

So the economic situation within Iran is that bad?

Do these groups have any specific complaints that causes them to be Anti-Regime? Are these Shi'a? 

Also, I keep hearing bad things about the Bahai as being involved in the protests. Is there any truth to that?

Oh so its independance that they are after. Are they Sunni Muslims of an Arab background?

but can it be considered "hijacking" if they are protesting legitimate grievances or asking for independance? 

Either way sounds like the people of Iran have some actual grievances with the govt. What % of the population would you say feels that way, as well as what % supports regime change?

1.we have financial corruption between authorities & high prices that hurts people .

2.these groups are motivated based on Pan Arabism that is supporting by kSA & Baathi user from Iraq that also affected both Shias &Sunnis but Shias prefer staying with Iran although we have separatists from them that affected with Pan Arabism 

3.Bahais didn't involve directly  in protests but they were mater planers although there is nothing official but they very active in social media before cutting down the Internet.

4.majority of separatists in southern cities are Sunnis with Arabic background.

5.they started burning Iranian flag &  doing random protests a week before protests about rising price that they hijacked protests  to achieve their illegal claim.

6.people have grievances & feel angree about bad economical situation but don't want regime change because it gives power to pan Arabas & Pan Turks &Pan Kurds to divide Iran to multiple states that will be in bloody conflict & loosing many parts of Iran territory that because of it even a few number of pan Iranist stated to support current regime despite they are criticizing current regime but see it the only solution for preserving Iran territory & land & not stealing Iranian lands by other pan Arab &Turk & Kurd group for neighbor  countries.