Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
thuglife

Demon Possessed Little Boy!

Rate this topic

That's a sad situation. Part 2 and 3 of the story continue, it gets better. 

I'm assuming that was mother on one side and father with a new wife on the other. Breaking up when a child is that young is devastating. At any age really, but a 2 yr old has no way to process. The resentment between parents becomes evident and is a characteristic easily picked up. They will find a way to act out. If the actions are rejected it makes matters worse. Spanking can quickly escalate from discipline to abuse when parents are at their wits end.
Doesn't make him "possessed" even at 12, 14 now. Many factors not mentioned like what kind of music, what kind of screen time. The world is full of anger and hate and always ready to fuel a young one. What was his influence?

In this world is a demonic realm. It's ready to destroy anyone at first opportunity. A boy in such an emotional state is quite capable of opening himself up to it. It's still not possession. They can however be obsessed and influenced causing demon awareness. This is often explained as schizophrenia. The medical world looks at every other possibility. Some are pure evil, some may be Jinn. I can't be sure how it all works, where's the crossover, , if there's a crossover, or why the mingle. I'm guessing demons are somewhat of a "higher power", maybe a hero, maybe a master. They seem to travel together. 

I knew a fellow, 30 some years ago, French guy Robert. He told me, as a kid things would happen around him, maybe he was clumsy, whatever, but his father started calling him Bobace. As in Dennis the menace. Robert rejected the name personally but gave it to an invisible friend who caused all the trouble. At some point Bobace came into being for him. Once this connection is made it's difficult to shake. Fortunately Robert had the presence of mind to keep his "head friend" at bay. His head friend wasn't malicious, just mischievous. The impact of these entities seem to be as individual as the personality of the entity itself. Anything from keeping a person confused on simple truths to severe vicious attacks, either to the person, or from the person towards others.

It wouldn't make any sense to us, and we'd condemn the person quickly in many cases because we can't see beyond physical. A while back now. A fellow on a travel bus pulled out a knife and cut off the head of the guy in the seat in front of him. It would seem this crazy person was typically violent, but the "voices", told him the man was the devil himself. Had to be destroyed for the sake of mankind. Everybody wants to be a hero. 

I had time with a fellow who could carry on full conversations with as many as 3 or 4 head friends like a group sitting in a living room, laughing and joking. He also went outside and moved the clouds around. He was sure he could bend metal. I had to prove him wrong, talk sense, and the biggest help was acknowledging his head friends as real. Then I could deal with all the stupid things they were telling him and how they were leading him away from normality. He'd go to the psych ward in a hospital and come back telling me he gained a new friend, and others that stayed in the hospital. I have a feeling there are more spirits running around a lock ward than people. He'd also tell me if they were mean or happy. I didn't have enough time with him. His head friends didn't like me and talked him in to leaving. The real kicker was leaving one of his head friends behind. That story is a little longer and doesn't end well. We spoke on the phone quite often after. I'd often have to say, "Hey, who are you talking to? Get back to Earth." Then he'd settle down to a strange but more comprehensible conversation. Some stories took 3 or 4 conversations to figure out what really happened in an event, never ever admitting fault. Of course he had done some drugs, never found out what but he did have a few fried neurons.

Possessed is different. My nephew, (in law, no fault of my own), came to a family gathering at our house. He brought a girlfriend. Something was shady about her. I caught her talking about how any church was blasphemy to her, she could never enter one. My job was to quietly pray in my door frames, no evil enters. The evening turned chilly, people moved inside, nephew took his girlfriend home. I talked with him a couple days later. She had broken up with him, she was enraged, he was befuddled. He told me they were headed into the house, she couldn't get passed the door frame and he couldn't even push her in. I didn't see the commotion but heard it was dramatic. 

Only Dr. Phil can set up a brain scan in 48 hrs. Explaining brain activity could certainly help but much therapy would still be needed. This father wasn't much help calling his kid possessed. The kid has an inner rage started from the time of separation and nobody could explain it in a way he could understand. Parents are so often trying to figure themselves out, they don't even think of how it's effecting their kids. If they are dealing with "head friends", that needs to be acknowledged before you can talk them out of their demented friends. Insisting they don't exist is a partition.

@Son of Placid what you are describing used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder, but is now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder. It is an extreme form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which generally only occurs in children, though sometimes in teens. Once it has started, it continues into adulthood. 

Some medical professionals doubt that it exists. They believe the individual is lying to get attention or avoid responsibility. While that may be possible, I think it generally isn't the case. 

My first ex-husband had that. He wasn't possessed. He just created imaginary worlds and characters to escape from stress that a child is not able to handle and the habit continued into adulthood, though for extended periods he was able to hide it. 

The fact that the child apparently suffers from this indicates to me that he has been severally abused, maybe psychologically not physically, but abuse nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, notme said:

@Son of Placid what you are describing used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder, but is now known as Dissociation Identity Disorder. It is an extreme form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which generally only occurs in children, though sometimes in teens. Once it has started, it continues into adulthood. 

Some medical professionals doubt that it exists. They believe the individual is lying to get attention or avoid responsibility. While that may be possible, I think it generally isn't the case. 

My first ex-husband had that. He wasn't possessed. He just created imaginary worlds and characters to escape from stress that a child is not able to handle and the habit continued into adulthood, though for extended periods he was able to hide it. 

The fact that the child apparently suffers from this indicates to me that he has been severally abused, maybe psychologically not physically, but abuse nonetheless. 

Rejection and neglect are also forms of abuse. They aren't seen as such because they are more passive aggressive attitudes, no obvious bruises.

These kids don't usually take on another personality. Normally they follow the instructions they get from that imaginary world. That's why they can't explain their actions. I'm sure some lie about it for said reasons but I think that's generally the case either. I have no degrees is psychology, just observations from more experiences than I wanted.  I analyze everything, sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:05 AM, Son of Placid said:

That's a sad situation. Part 2 and 3 of the story continue, it gets better. 

I'm assuming that was mother on one side and father with a new wife on the other. Breaking up when a child is that young is devastating. At any age really, but a 2 yr old has no way to process. The resentment between parents becomes evident and is a characteristic easily picked up. They will find a way to act out. If the actions are rejected it makes matters worse. Spanking can quickly escalate from discipline to abuse when parents are at their wits end.
Doesn't make him "possessed" even at 12, 14 now. Many factors not mentioned like what kind of music, what kind of screen time. The world is full of anger and hate and always ready to fuel a young one. What was his influence?

In this world is a demonic realm. It's ready to destroy anyone at first opportunity. A boy in such an emotional state is quite capable of opening himself up to it. It's still not possession. They can however be obsessed and influenced causing demon awareness. This is often explained as schizophrenia. The medical world looks at every other possibility. Some are pure evil, some may be Jinn. I can't be sure how it all works, where's the crossover, , if there's a crossover, or why the mingle. I'm guessing demons are somewhat of a "higher power", maybe a hero, maybe a master. They seem to travel together. 

I knew a fellow, 30 some years ago, French guy Robert. He told me, as a kid things would happen around him, maybe he was clumsy, whatever, but his father started calling him Bobace. As in Dennis the menace. Robert rejected the name personally but gave it to an invisible friend who caused all the trouble. At some point Bobace came into being for him. Once this connection is made it's difficult to shake. Fortunately Robert had the presence of mind to keep his "head friend" at bay. His head friend wasn't malicious, just mischievous. The impact of these entities seem to be as individual as the personality of the entity itself. Anything from keeping a person confused on simple truths to severe vicious attacks, either to the person, or from the person towards others.

It wouldn't make any sense to us, and we'd condemn the person quickly in many cases because we can't see beyond physical. A while back now. A fellow on a travel bus pulled out a knife and cut off the head of the guy in the seat in front of him. It would seem this crazy person was typically violent, but the "voices", told him the man was the devil himself. Had to be destroyed for the sake of mankind. Everybody wants to be a hero. 

I had time with a fellow who could carry on full conversations with as many as 3 or 4 head friends like a group sitting in a living room, laughing and joking. He also went outside and moved the clouds around. He was sure he could bend metal. I had to prove him wrong, talk sense, and the biggest help was acknowledging his head friends as real. Then I could deal with all the stupid things they were telling him and how they were leading him away from normality. He'd go to the psych ward in a hospital and come back telling me he gained a new friend, and others that stayed in the hospital. I have a feeling there are more spirits running around a lock ward than people. He'd also tell me if they were mean or happy. I didn't have enough time with him. His head friends didn't like me and talked him in to leaving. The real kicker was leaving one of his head friends behind. That story is a little longer and doesn't end well. We spoke on the phone quite often after. I'd often have to say, "Hey, who are you talking to? Get back to Earth." Then he'd settle down to a strange but more comprehensible conversation. Some stories took 3 or 4 conversations to figure out what really happened in an event, never ever admitting fault. Of course he had done some drugs, never found out what but he did have a few fried neurons.

Possessed is different. My nephew, (in law, no fault of my own), came to a family gathering at our house. He brought a girlfriend. Something was shady about her. I caught her talking about how any church was blasphemy to her, she could never enter one. My job was to quietly pray in my door frames, no evil enters. The evening turned chilly, people moved inside, nephew took his girlfriend home. I talked with him a couple days later. She had broken up with him, she was enraged, he was befuddled. He told me they were headed into the house, she couldn't get passed the door frame and he couldn't even push her in. I didn't see the commotion but heard it was dramatic. 

Only Dr.. Phil can set up a brain scan in 48 hrs. Explaining brain activity could certainly help but much therapy would still be needed. This father wasn't much help calling his kid possessed. The kid has an inner rage started from the time of separation and nobody could explain it in a way he could understand. Parents are so often trying to figure themselves out, they don't even think of how it's effecting their kids. If they are dealing with "head friends", that needs to be acknowledged before you can talk them out of their demented friends. Insisting they don't exist is a partition.

How did I skip over such an epic post

demonic girlfriend blocked from entering (that you caught saying x,y,z), Skitzo having multiple friends & bending metal like the kid from the Matrix with a spoon, a beheading.

Hi,

While we like to think that all irregularities in behavior can be explained, there are many that come from the sinister world that we don't see.  The evil spirits that enter and occupy people are real. As Son of Placid was implying, evil spirits can oppress, control, influence, attack, and obstruct a person without possessing them. --- Very few people are possessed, but many are influenced and controlled. --- There are many examples in the Scriptures, but I will just give you one from Mark 9 when a father brought his young son to Jesus who it said was epileptic. The man said, 'I brought You my son who has a mute spirit. and whenever he seizes him he throws him down, he foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid.' They brought the boy to Jesus and when he saw Him, immediately the spirit convulsed him and he fell on the ground and wallowed, foaming at the mouth. Jesus asked the father, 'How long has this been happening to him?' And he said, 'From childhood. And often he throws him into the fire and into the water to destroy him.' --- Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit saying to him, 'You deaf and dumb spirit' I command you, come out of him, and enter him no more.' --- Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him.

This was a case where the healing came as a result of casting out the evil spirits. There may have been many spirits as it is called an unclean spirit, and a deaf and dumb spirit, but there is one as the leader, so Jesus addressed that one, and they all had to leave. ---  It takes one with the spiritual 'gift of discernment' to recognize a spirit, but the interesting thing is that once they are exposed, then they can be cast out, because they know they are not supposed to be there. 

Blessings, Placid.

Hi,

Concerning the video of the little boy, 

I worked at a Christian Rescue Mission for years and we saw various ones affected by the demonic, but not all demonic activity is as serious as this case. --- There is another account of interest, in Luke 11:24 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ 25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order. 26 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”

--- There can be a number of spirits occupying and attacking a person at the same time, or they can be silent until there is a reason to express violence or hatred, and then the spirits express themselves through the person, whether young or old.

Blessings