Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AkhiraisReal

What's the role of you brothers and sisters on the upcoming events with our Imam

Rate this topic

What do you brothers and sisters think is your role? How are you preparing for those events? 

What's the role of a father, husband, brother or son when it comes to preparing for the Imam. 

What's the role of a mother, wife, sister or daughter when it comes to preparing for the Imam. 

Are you just going to be the average Shia? Or do you believe you have a bigger role and striving towards it. 

If I recall correctly, you'll be preparing by increasing your roster of wives? Lol 

Jokes aside, strengthen Aqeeda, try not to fall into the different Fitnahs and strive to be the best one can be. 

Edited by Moalfas
Further thoughts.

Guest 111

Don’t affiliate yourself with any mainstream group. Lie low. Be unknown.don’t accept mainstream manipulation and emotional rants. Ask Allah for guidance and Learn and research you faith from open source. Practice your faith, and try to be a loner as much as you can. According to the Qur'an. The majority are always doomed. So if you live in a mainstream/majority  Shia populated country, keep away from the main stream . Don’t involve yourself in chaos according to Imam Ali. We are living in a times where the mosques are the worst place on Earth according to the Prophet and Imam Ali.

The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)):

A time will come that nothing of Islam will  be left but its name. People would call themselves Muslims, although they are the ones furtherest from Islam. Their mosques are wide and decorated but spiritually ruined and are void of guidance.Their fuqaha are the WORST fuqaha under the sky. Fitna starts from them and will return to them.

( Rozatul kafi , volume 2, pg 138)

llah's Messenger (saas) said, "In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves."

Those people are described who show no respect for the laws of Islam and who do not hesitate to use religion as a means for their own profit:

In the End Times of the community of the faithful, people, those who adorn the mosques but leave their own hearts in ruins, who fail to look after their religion as much as they do their clothes, who forsake their religious obligations for the sake of their activities in this world, will increase in number.

The Last Hour will not be established until there will remain those people who will neither be aware of the virtures and never prevent the vices.(Ahmad)

Near the establishment of the Hour, good deeds will decrease.

The Hour will come when voices are raised in the mosques.(Tirmidhi)

The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors.

The Prophet (saas) says that, in the End Times, there will be very few people who can be called true believers:

There will come a time for my people when… the mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.

A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you, and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

You mean "archery" derived from 'arc' as in 'arcing a round into a target', or are you insisting on something a little more Stone Aged?

More like medieval age. Or crossbows from renaissance if you wish.

6 hours ago, Guest 111 said:

Don’t affiliate yourself with any mainstream group. Lie low. Be unknown.don’t accept mainstream manipulation and emotional rants. Ask Allah for guidance and Learn and research you faith from open source. Practice your faith, and try to be a loner as much as you can. According to the Qur'an. The majority are always doomed. So if you live in a mainstream/majority  Shia populated country, keep away from the main stream . Don’t involve yourself in chaos according to Imam Ali. We are living in a times where the mosques are the worst place on Earth according to the Prophet and Imam Ali.

The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)):

A time will come that nothing of Islam will  be left but its name. People would call themselves Muslims, although they are the ones furtherest from Islam. Their mosques are wide and decorated but spiritually ruined and are void of guidance.Their fuqaha are the WORST fuqaha under the sky. Fitna starts from them and will return to them.

( Rozatul kafi , volume 2, pg 138)

llah's Messenger (saas) said, "In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves."

Those people are described who show no respect for the laws of Islam and who do not hesitate to use religion as a means for their own profit:

In the End Times of the community of the faithful, people, those who adorn the mosques but leave their own hearts in ruins, who fail to look after their religion as much as they do their clothes, who forsake their religious obligations for the sake of their activities in this world, will increase in number.

The Last Hour will not be established until there will remain those people who will neither be aware of the virtures and never prevent the vices.(Ahmad)

Near the establishment of the Hour, good deeds will decrease.

The Hour will come when voices are raised in the mosques.(Tirmidhi)

The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors.

The Prophet (saas) says that, in the End Times, there will be very few people who can be called true believers:

There will come a time for my people when… the mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.

A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you, and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others.

Don't think I fully agree with your post. I believe you should still maintain some connection to the masses. 

7 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

I would learn horsemanship, swimming and archery, as instructed.

Don’t you think these things evolve over time and that we need to learn other things now? Like some scholars say when the Imam appears we’ll still have kalashnikovs wouldn’t we have to learn of to shoot a gun instead of archery?

Edited by Lebanese313

6 hours ago, Lebanese313 said:

Don’t you think these things evolve over time and that we need to learn other things now? Like some scholars say when the Imam appears we’ll still have kalashnikovs wouldn’t we have to learn of to shoot a gun instead of archery?

Don't you think Rasool Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) would have specified the weapons of present time if that was the case? His blessed commands are rather commands of Allah who knows all. When the reappearance occurs there will be pretty much no modern technology. no ammo factories / industry left standing, no fossil fuel to power vehicles, no trade supply lines and at least 66% world population dead from various disasters that will come quickly one after the other. An archer has the knowledge of projectiles and so does a marksman who fights live moving targets. Its just that arrows have lower velocity and more parabolic trajectory. As for AK, even a child can fire it provided a rich adult is paying for the bullets.

I believe a good way is to develop a genuine connection with fellow believers. You know how Ziyarat Ashura says "I am in peace with those who are at peace with you"? This is the formula.

It's about social wilayah which is the horizontal aspect which many Shias ignore. Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) would want to see Shias united. We need to put aside cultural differences and personal hatred. It's about loving each other without any strings attached.

How will I prepare?

I want to try to unite the youth through organising community events. I want to ensure I'm contributing to the Shia community. I hope to play an active role in making everyone feel comfortable and welcome. It'll take time but it's worth it.

Imagine Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) sees all the Shia organisations. He'll definitely prefer the one where there's no politics etc. He'll like the one where everyone is united (including the youth).

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

It's about social wilayah which is the horizontal aspect which many Shias ignore. Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) would want to see Shias united. We need to put aside cultural differences and personal hatred. It's about loving each other without any strings attached.

And the political differences that have been causing all this hatred recently. 

13 hours ago, Lebanese313 said:

Salam based on narrations Imam Mahdi (aj) will provide artillery of his soldiers 

7 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Don't you think Rasool Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) would have specified the weapons of present time if that was the case? His blessed commands are rather commands of Allah who knows all. When the reappearance occurs there will be pretty much no modern technology. no ammo factories / industry left standing, no fossil fuel to power vehicles, no trade supply lines and at least 66% world population dead from various disasters that will come quickly one after the other. An archer has the knowledge of projectiles and so does a marksman who fights live moving targets. Its just that arrows have lower velocity and more parabolic trajectory. As for AK, even a child can fire it provided a rich adult is paying for the bullets.

it said in narration that every member of Imam Mahdi (aj) specially the 313 will have swords that their names & names of their fathers written on the swords but theses are not normal swords because every sword can destroy a mountain at conclusion the sword means some kind of customized artillery for any person that can be like as our current weapons but with high level of Technology that not created by enemy side that Iranian missiles & drones  can be a sign of it even an organization in Iran in name of Msaf that it's aim is preparing people for reappearance designed & built a high tech Assault Rifle in name of Zolfaqar under surveillance of IRGC & Iranian Army 

https://masaf.ir

http://islampfr.com

Iran made gas-operated Combat Assault Rifle "Zolfaqar" اسلحه انفرادی ذوالفقار

مراسم رونمایی از اسلحه ساخت مصاف با نام ذوالفقار

Guest 777
15 hours ago, AStruggler said:

Don't think I fully agree with your post. I believe you should still maintain some connection to the masses. 

Ofcourse, you have to earn a living, etc. what is meant by being a loner is to keep socializing to the minimum *necessity only* and not to get swept away by the masses ideology. 

We have many authentic hadiths for people who understand their religion , that there isn’t much need for socializing. ( Imam Ali’s advice to his companion, that if he knows his religion ( do’s and don’t) stay at home if you don’t need to go out.(you can search for this hadith or I can share )

Because socializing will cause you more harm , specially nowadays. There is a reason that the hadith says mosques will be the worst places on Earth and the fuqaha will be the worst people... because people will get the worst influence by socializing with the so called religious people. Thankfully I did not make up this hadith !

But majority of people need socializing. The majority also get influenced easily ... the minority don’t. So it’s your personal choice, as majority who claim to be Shia will be the very people who would be against Imam Mahdi because of the majority influence...

Hadith of Imam Ja’far Al Sadiq regarding the appearance of Imam Mahdi:

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “There are thirteen cities and clans whose people will Wage war against Hadrat al-Qa’im (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and the Imam, in turn, will confront them. They are the people of ***Mecca, Medina( Arabia), Sham (Syria), Basrah(Iraq), and Rey(Iran)***; the Bani ‘Umayyah, Damansiyan, Kurds, and Arabs such as the Bani Ḍabbah,54 Ghani,55 Bahilah,56 and Azd.”57

Concerning the opposition of a group to the words of al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “When Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) would elaborate on some of the laws and talk about some parts of the Sunnah, in opposing the Imam, a group will go out of the mosque as a gesture of protest. The Imam will order his followers to pursue them.

The army of the Imam will catch them up in the Tamarin district; they will capture them and bring them to him. The Imam (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will give the order for all of them to be beheaded. This will be the last revolt and movement to emerge against the Imam.”58

Regarding the revolt in Ramaylah and its suppression, Ibn Abi Ya‘fur said: “I came to Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) while a group of his followers was in his company. The Imam said to me: ‘Have you read the Qur’an?’ I replied: ‘Yes, but only a normal reading.’ He said: ‘My point was that very (normal) reading.’

I said: ‘What is meant by this question?’ He said: ‘Hadrat Musa (‘a) said something to his community (qawm) but they could not endure it, and they rose up against him in Egypt. Musa also fought against them and killed them.

“Hadrat ‘Isa (‘a) also said something to his community but they could not tolerate it also, and they also rose up against him in the city of Takrit. ‘Isa (‘a) also confronted them and eliminated them. This is the meaning of the words of God when He says:

﴿فَآَمَنَتطَّائِفَةٌمِّنبَنِيإِسْرَائِيلَوَكَفَرَتطَّائِفَةٌفَأَيَّدْنَاالَّذِينَآَمَنُواعَلَىعَدُوِّهِمْفَأَصْبَحُواظَاهِرِينَ

“So a group of the Children of Israel believed, and a group disbelieved. Then We strengthened the faithful against their enemies, and they became the dominant ones.”59

“At the time of his advent, Hadrat al-Qa’im (‘a) will also deliver a speech to you, which you will not be able to accept. Therefore, you will rise up against him in the city of Ramaylah and wage war against him. The Imam will also confront you and will kill you, and this revolt will be the last uprising against him.”60

Guest 777
16 hours ago, AStruggler said:

Connection only for the bare minimum necessity. Like earning a livelihood.

Hadiths:

امامصادقعليهالسلام:

إنقَدَرتَأنلاتَخرُجَمِنبَيتِكَفَافعَلْ،فإنَّعَلَيكَفيخُروجِكَأنلاتَغتابَ،ولاتَكذِبَ،ولاتَحسُدَ،ولاتُرائيَ،ولاتَتَصَنَّعَ،ولاتُداهِنَ.

(الكافي۸۱۲۸/۹۸

If you can avoid going out of your homes do that,because if you do , you shouldn’t back bite, lie, avoid jealous, avoid hypocrisy etc

(Al kafi 128-98-8)

امامعلىعليهالسلام:

مَنعَرَفَاللّهَتَوَحَّدَ،مَنعَرَفَالنّاسَتَفَرَّدَ )

Who ever knows God, choses aloneness

whoever knows people, chooses being alone

ghurarul hekam)~

امام على عليه السلام :

السَّلامَةُ في التَّفَرُّدِ 

To be safe(mentally) is being alone

امام على عليه السلام :

سَلامَةُ الدِّينِ في اعتِزالِ النّاسِ .
In order for you religion to remain safe keep away from people.

Ghurarul hekam 

امام على عليه السلام :

مُداوَمَةُ الوَحدَةِ أسلَمُ مِن خِلطَةِ النّاسِ .

Persisting on aloneness, entails health/safety then mingling with people.

فَسَدَ الزَّمانُ و تَغَيَّرَ الإخوانُ ، فرَأيتُ الانفِرادَ أسكَنَ لِلفُؤادِ .

Imam Sadiq in answering why he has chosen seclusion :

Times have become corrupt, and *BROTHERS HAVE CHANGED* hence I have found peace of mind and heart in seclusion.

Bihar al Anwar

10 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

When the reappearance occurs there will be pretty much no modern technology. no ammo factories / industry left standing, no fossil fuel to power vehicles, no trade supply lines and at least 66% world population dead from various disasters that will come quickly one after the other.

What are you basing that on brother? 

11 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

As for AK, even a child can fire it provided a rich adult is paying for the bullets.

Of course a child can pull a trigger but actually aiming and shooting on a higher level needs skills just like archery does. I would compare a kalasjnikov to a sword of this era and a sniper to a bow and arrow. And I don’t think it was too necessary for the Prophet (sawaws) to be more specific and tell us all the details of the weapons. I’m not a scholar but I’ve heard it from a scholar that a lot of scholars do think we will stick to modern weapons. How about training your skills on both modern and middle aged weapons just to be sure?

11 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Don't you think Rasool Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) would have specified the weapons of present time if that was the case? 

No, I don’t. If Rasulullah has to spell out everything for us we’re doomed.

51 minutes ago, Lebanese313 said:

What are you basing that on brother? 

Hadiths only.

49 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

No, I don’t. If Rasulullah has to spell out everything for us we’re doomed.

We are doomed.

I don't want to stress it. Someone want to practice with plastic guns or latex grenades I don't care. Do what you will.

Edit: Allow me to make it more clear. Its all up to you and the OP asked for my opinion so I gave my rubbish opinion. I don't care yours is different. You want to learn to paradrop and be a paratrooper for the Imam, go ahead. You want to play Sniper Elite and learn to snipe, go ahead. You have a 50 cal and want to practice and think that will work, go ahead. You want to learn how to lob mortar fire accurately for the Imam, go ahead. You believe Iranian military, Syrian, Leb and Iraqi militaries in the millions will be enough trained troops and you should sit looking pretty, that is fine and dandy too. You want to invent a gatling laser to headshot Yajuj Majuj for the Imam, more power to you. Go right ahead. I have no problems and am not looking for a debate over something explained through 17000 hadiths in 3D and technicolor.

Edited by The Green Knight

12 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

An archer has the knowledge of projectiles and so does a marksman who fights live moving targets. Its just that arrows have lower velocity and more parabolic trajectory. As for AK, even a child can fire it provided a rich adult is paying for the bullets.

:hahaha: @ nth power

There is no real correlation between arrows and bullets --to keep this simple. The inflight aerodynamics of an arrow has a lift factor >1 while sabot usuallly has 1 and other rounds <<1.  Arrows have airfoils, bullets do not. The drag on an arrow contributes to its inflight trajectory, while the drag on a bullet degrades it. Enough here.

As for the AK, it is a 7.62x39 cartridge which is really only an improved submachinegun round. lt will stick into your skin at a hundred meters. And in a modern, urban, bodyarmored engagement is only good for supressive fire. ln a field engagement it is essentially useless.

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

There is no real correlation between arrows and bullets --to keep this simple. The inflight aerodynamics of an arrow has a lift factor >1 while sabot usuallly has 1 and other rounds <<1.  Arrows have airfoils, bullets do not. The drag on an arrow contributes to its inflight trajectory, while the drag on a bullet degrades it. Enough here.

All projectiles work on physics and are affected by gravity, air resistance and far more on the nature of the target's movement which will be moving a lot during combat at various speeds. A marksman or a master of his weapon has to marry his weapon and consider it a part of his body, whatever that weapon is, not just some target practice. It boils down to each individual and their will based on the level of their belief. In this case people can derive anything out of the hadiths based on the level of their ignorance and the brilliance in their conjectures.

1 minute ago, The Green Knight said:

All projectiles work on physics and are affected by gravity, air resistance and far more on the nature of the target's movement

Yarrabi! What do you believe about ballistic studies that does not factor in all physical influences?

And your use of "target movement" is only about "lead".

On 12/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Are you just going to be the average Shia? Or do you believe you have a bigger role and striving towards it. 

I think the best way to prepare for our Imam (عليه السلام) is to pray to God that he gives us the spirit of obedience in our character.

As long as we are obedient to our Imam (عليه السلام), it does not matter whether we are average, below average or above average.