Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Usman Khan, the new or old terrorist in London Town?

Rate this topic

Moalfas

• Advanced Member

So this murderer Usman Khan, who's served time on terrorism charges for plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange, was out of prison on license (parole) and he goes on to stab and kill two people and injure several others yesterday in a new terrorist attack whilst wearing a fake suicide belt.

Now I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but it's hard not to notice that terror attacks increase around election times?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-police/London-attacker-released-last-year-after-terrorism-offences-prompting-recriminations-idUKKBN1Y400S

• Veteran Member

Have you noticed it is usually the Somalian or the Pakistani, for we are foolish enough to be entrapped and indoctrinated by these intel agencies. 

Problem is that generally we are not allowed to think or question, killer is (رضي الله عنه) and the poor killed is (رضي الله عنه). Like as if nothing happened and it was just a puppy play fight gone wrong by mistake. 

This is our problem. 

• Advanced Member

The entrapment and indoctrination happens all around us with everything and is not exclusive to intel agencies. It would be a little simplistic to brush this incident off simply as just that. Yes there's clearly a higher represneantion of visibly ethnic minorities, but aren't Muslims generally anyways?

I didn't quite get the puppy play fight analogy to be honest. 

What I found certainly worrying is the BBC's poisonous coverage, specifically pulling out a clip of this Usman Khan in 2008, saying 'I was born and bred in England..I ain't no terrorist' 

This plays on the islamophobic notion that all British Muslims, including the ones born and bred in the UK could or even do pose a threat. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50611788

Clip is near the end of the article; nice poisonous punchline I suppose. 

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, haideriam said:

This is our problem. 

Do you remember how the US spin-doctors entrapped the "Blind Sheik" ?

They had blackmailed one member of the group close to him to ask the Sheikh how/what some hadith went. So while the entrapatuers film it, the Sheik answered this question about violence. Then the Sheih was charge with inciting terrorism and charged with being some kind of religious-criminal guru (l forget the charge sheet). 

• Advanced Member

Salam it's also mentioned in Iranian channels about double standard of BBC that calls 'Usman Khan' as a terrorist but calls riots in Iran protests that attacked public property & martyred security forces just as angry protesters .

• Advanced Member

The double standard is across the board and not exclusive to the BBC. Every news channel/agency, whether government funded or not, is pushing a certain narrative and agenda that serves its own interests. 

• Veteran Member
23 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

The double standard is across the board and not exclusive to the BBC. Every news channel/agency, whether government funded or not, is pushing a certain narrative and agenda that serves its own interests. 

Two follow ups from the above.

1] l didn't know Omar Rahman died. ln Feb2017. His lawyer, Lynne Stewart died three weeks later.

2] "pushing a certain narrative" --l was reading an article this past week which described isIamophobia as a "cottage industry" financed by evilgelicals. OPINE: consider it this way (among a number of ways) This is like an advertizing campaign. lnstill a worry about something --in this case a belief system for the God of Noah, Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). and His -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Last Day-- in order to sell the satanic view of things (eschatology) by Hezshaytan.

EDIT: 3] Back in the 1970s, the net/nutworks decided that "news should pay its own way" and would no longer be subsidized by the nutworks. Foreign news bureaus were closed, reporter staffs and budgets cut, and so on. SO what we have now are nutwork news parroting each other after one of them reads a Reuters or AP dispatch. Example is "lraq Protests" they average two days behind the news posted on ShiaChat. WaPo and NYT are the same way. And they run the same "kicker stories" to end the broadcast --although about never in the same week. BBC-Amerika is getting the same way.

Edited by hasanhh

• Advanced Member

Daesh claims responsibility for London terror attack

https://en.abna24.com/news//daesh-claims-responsibility-for-London-terror-attack_990563.html

December 1, 2019 - 4:11 PM News Code : 990563 Source : Khaleej timesLink: 

Daesh claims responsibility for London terror attack

The terrorist group said that the attack was carried out in response to its calls to target citizens of the coalition countries.

The terrorist group's Amaq news agency on Saturday said the 28-year-old attacker Usman Khan was one of Daesh's militants, reported metro.co.uk.

Without providing any evidence, Daesh said that the attack was carried out in response to its calls to target citizens of the countries that have been part of a coalition fighting against the terrorist group.

"The person who carried out the London attack... was a fighter from the Daesh, and did so in response to calls to target citizens of coalition countries," the statement read.

• Advanced Member
On 11/30/2019 at 11:36 AM, Moalfas said:

So this murderer Usman Khan, who's served time on terrorism charges for plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange, was out of prison on license (parole) and he goes on to stab and kill two people and injure several others yesterday in a new terrorist attack whilst wearing a fake suicide belt.

Now I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but it's hard not to notice that terror attacks increase around election times?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-police/London-attacker-released-last-year-after-terrorism-offences-prompting-recriminations-idUKKBN1Y400S

It is possible most definitely that UK Deep State agents encouraged him to commit those acts, how probable though I am not sure. The UK Deep State has had a strange relationships with certain Sunni extremists going back even into the 19 th century, and they definitely used a lot of such people from Britain in their proxy war against the legitimate governments of Syria and Libya. And of course there is the election looming and the British Establishment would absolutely hate to see Corbyn take power.  

The thing is about these contemporary Salafi-Jihadists from the West is that generally they do not come from normal pious working class Muslim families- they generally come from either very middle class families who are in the process of becoming totally Westernized or they come from backgrounds which though historically Muslim have sunk to the level of "gangsta" culture, drug abuse and petty crime. Maybe they have internalized the idea that Islam is very much about violence- actually Western Europe has a far more bloody history than the Muslim world, Eastern Christendom though is something entirely different again on this point so I would not argue that Christianity is necessarily violent anymore than I would Islam is- or maybe they see violence as an easy way to achieve Holiness without going through all the difficult struggles of traditional Islamic prayer and study. I think it would be far, far, far more difficult for someone brought up properly Muslim to be convinced into doing these evil and stupid things.