Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
starlight

Guys, Urgent! there is a snake in my house

Rate this topic

Guest PTI-ki-PITAI

Wait!! Where did you throw the dead body of the murdered snake?

You know his eyes captured an image of you in his last moments. Now his mate would go visit it, read your image, and then the next night, she-snake will come for the hissing revenge!!!! So you are not out of the woods yet. 

Unless it was the she-snake herself that you killed. The man-snake would be out looking for a new mate by now, in which case you are safe.

BUT he may still come to say thank you!!! So don’t call it the victory yet.

New Mod elections anyone? 

14 minutes ago, Guest PTI-ki-PITAI said:

Now his mate would go visit it, read your image, and then the next night, she-snake will come for the hissing revenge!!!! So you are not out of the woods yet. 

Lolz...

You know many many many decades ago when I was a wee baby girl and we were living in the mountains a snake was discovered in our home. Dad wasn't around so Mum told the our orderly to kill it. He flat out refused and cited the above reason for his refusal. First Mum thought he was joking, but she realized he was dead serious and believed in it so strongly that he didn't even care about disobeying 'Begum Sahiba'. Mum, being the practical strong women she is finished off the snake herself. Our orderly was scared that the mate will come looking for Mum any time. Men can be such scaredy cats tsk..tsk... 

Edited by starlight

Guest PTI-ki-PITAI
On 11/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, starlight said:

Lolz...

You know many many many decades ago when I was a wee little girl and we were living in the mountains a snake was discovered in our home. Dad wasn't around so Mum told the our orderly to kill it. He flat out refused and cited the above reason for his refusal. First Mum thought he was joking, but she realized he was dead serious and believed in it so strongly that he didn't even care about disobeying 'Begum Sahiba'. Mum, being the practical strong women she is finished off the snake herself. Our orderly was scared that the mate will come looking for Mum any time. Men can be such scaredy cats tsk..tsk... 

Do you realize how correct that guy was? The snake your mom killed a few hours ago has to be the mate of the same snake your mom killed ages ago. And this cycle of revenge just doesn’t end yet. Because this snake might had other mates too!! Snakes are not monogamous you know!!

... and men are not scaredy cats; instead most of them are scared-of-cats, two legged cats, four legged cats, six legged cats etc..

6 minutes ago, Guest PTI-ki-PITAI said:

Because this snake might had other mates too

It's been flushed down the toilet. All permanent and temporary wives are welcome to explore the sewers.

43 minutes ago, Guest PTI-ki-PITAI said:

Where did you throw the dead body of the murdered snake?

She gave it to the local street kids:

Edited by Haji 2003

5 hours ago, Guest PTI-ki-PITAI said:

If you had read the whole story, it was the snake that ended up in the hospital!! 

python sank its teeth into the resident's arm

Authorities removed the snake and took it to a veterinarian, where it was treated for a minor infection, 

Man received treatment for the bite at his home

Humans are sometimes more poisonous than snakes. Good night

6 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

She gave it to the local street kids:

Would have given me a heart attack. I am glad my children are braver than me. Daughter was very eager to examine the dead snake tonight which of course I didn't allow. 

1 hour ago, Diaz said:

And then what will happen?

Snakes have something called like "Jacobson's nose". Since the smell-taste functions are highly sensitive and in a calm to still breeze willl nkow you are behind it. Just as we have bitter for taste buds and pungent smells like ammonia which we do not like, the chemical;s in cloves and cinammon snakes do not like.

Just now, Guest MoneyMonad said:

why flush it. Use the skin as a resource. Wallet? Bag? $$$$

Where were you two hours ago????? 

My snakeskin penny purse.:(:cry:

1 hour ago, starlight said:

sipping tea and eating cookies while typing this. 

Sounds like gladiator gal (mom) went for the blood while you now sit with cha and cookies like a spectator in a Roman arena.

:grin:

Edited by hasanhh

54 minutes ago, starlight said:

You know many many many decades ago

l believe you wanted the word "years" and not "decades" ---unless you are a centenarian.  

Your story reminds me of one of my grandmother's stories. When she was about 5 or 6 there was a rattlesnake on their porch in front of the screen door. So her brother got a shotgun and blasted it through the screen. Then he fixed the door. The house is still there l saw recently.

What l'd like to know is how long between the time you sprayed and the snake decided to leave?

And before l forget, can you plant cloves around your house? 

And keep plants from being thick near the foundation and check for entrances. lf a snake got in, then a rat could too.

24 minutes ago, starlight said:

Daughter was very eager to examine the dead snake tonight which of course I didn't allow. 

You could have had a dissecting class, but you missed a good educational opportunity.

7 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

:NH:

Yaaaa Allliii

What a suspenseful thread..

@starlight it was as if we all had that snake in our bedrooms lol 

There may be more snakes nearby. Find out the disturbance that caused this one to leave its nest, could be flooding or excavation work. It is unusual to see a snake in winter. It was small so it must have come from nearby and probably has siblings. Find the way it may have used, could be a crack in the floor-plinth, hole for a wire, etc. Plug that hole. A suspected nest like a small heap of rubble outside can simply be set on fire for a quick and dirty solution.

6 hours ago, starlight said:

Lolz...

You know many many many decades ago when I was a wee baby girl and we were living in the mountains a snake was discovered in our home. Dad wasn't around so Mum told the our orderly to kill it. He flat out refused and cited the above reason for his refusal. First Mum thought he was joking, but she realized he was dead serious and believed in it so strongly that he didn't even care about disobeying 'Begum Sahiba'. Mum, being the practical strong women she is finished off the snake herself. Our orderly was scared that the mate will come looking for Mum any time. Men can be such scaredy cats tsk..tsk... 

People say the same here, but instead of not killing it, you are told to make sure to crush the eyes. 

MashaAllah your mom is brave. I dread to think what I will do if a roach or wall gecko comes into the house :cry: . When my ex husband was around, at least I could scream: you're the man!! Kill it!!! (Or call my bros/dad if he refused, which would normally make him do it). Our previous house regularly had wall geckos/lizards *shudder*

On 11/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, The Green Knight said:

Find out the disturbance that caused this one to leave its nest, could be flooding or excavation work. It is unusual to see a snake in winter. It was small so it must have come from nearby and probably has siblings

Our next door neighbours are redoing something with their gutters. Mum said it probably came because of that. We closed the two possible entrances last night.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

That poor little guy :(

Mujhe pata tha aap yahe kahein gay. Dushman party main hain aakhir. :itsok:

On 11/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, hasanhh said:

What l'd like to know is how long between the time you sprayed and the snake decided to leave?

Not long. 10-15 mins, maybe even sooner.

Eucalyptus oil works so good for mosquitoes and flies so I thought maybe snakes would hate the smell too.

21 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Who do you think sent that snake :shifty:

Acha, aap ka tha!

Sorry main ne chai pilaye beghair maar diye ussay.