Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali27901

Does Imam Ali (as) come in the grave after death?

Rate this topic

Salam

My question is does Imam Ali as come in the grave after your death and can you explain me in details. Does Imam Ali as come in the first night of grave. Will Imam as come in just believer's graves or also those who don’t believe him as an Imam. 

Thanks 

I've read and heard only (haven't researched it by any measure)

• That Imam Ali (عليه السلام) appears the night before death comes for you to let you know that death is imminent and that to start your repenting and asking any people you may have harmed or hurt for their forgiveness.
  • However, within the grave when the Angels are asking you questions, or perhaps at some other time Hz. Abbas ibn Ali & Hz. Ali Akbar ibn Hussain come into the graves of those that shed tears for Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) to help them answer the questions or perhaps to assist them at some other time during barzakh. 
    • I've also read that the two of them come while still wearing the battle armor they wore in Karbala. Both of them refuse to remove the armor because they feel that they did not get to fight in the battle to their heart's content. That they feel they have not completed their defense of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and they both continue to wear their armor as a result.

As I mentioned, this is something that I've only read in a non-Hadith collection, or have heard from word of mouth, so take it however you wish. I have not done any research to confirm its validity.