Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ani

Praising Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

Alsalam Alaikum

As we read and it is known that all the Imams and Ahlul Bait (عليه السلام). whenever they had to say anything...they would start by praising Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Be it Hazrat Bibi Fatima (عليه السلام). 's sermon in Masjid Nabvi or Imam Zain ul Abedeen and Bibi Zainab's  sermon in Yazid Lanatullah's court...or Imam Ali (عليه السلام). sermons and sayings...

They always start with praising Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and I want to apply that into my life.

I know Alhamdullillah, Subhanallah, Allah Hoo Akbar and La ila ha illalla... And I just want to ask more verses, phrases or words that I can learn and memorize to use and recite in my everydays life to praise and remember Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...and to use them before dua... insha'Allah.

I just find it easier to apply if I pick up something off this forum... 

Thank you

WSalam

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Alsalam Alaikum

As we read and it is known that all the Imams and Ahlul Bait (عليه السلام). whenever they had to say anything...they would start by praising Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Be it Hazrat Bibi Fatima (عليه السلام). 's sermon in Masjid Nabvi or Imam Zain ul Abedeen and Bibi Zainab's  sermon in Yazid Lanatullah's court...or Imam Ali (عليه السلام). sermons and sayings...

They always start with praising Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and I want to apply that into my life.

I know Alhamdullillah, Subhanallah, Allah Hoo Akbar and La ila ha illalla... And I just want to ask more verses, phrases or words that I can learn and memorize to use and recite in my everydays life to praise and remember Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...and to use them before dua... insha'Allah.

I just find it easier to apply if I pick up something off this forum... 

Thank you

WSalam

The best and easiest way to go about this is to simply recite the Salawat frequently.  In other words Let or allow the Prophet (S) and his Family (عليه السلام) praise God for you.

Edited by eThErEaL