Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MehrBanoo

Vegetarian & Vegan

:salam:

One subject sometimes think about that is some group of Muslims that have leave eating meat !!

Although we see in narrations From Our Imams that recommend to cook food with meat.

Especially In one narration from ma3som , for getting power&force , has offered to cook Milk with meat.

So according above , Why some Muslims leave this recommendation and don't use Meat ?!:confused:

l thought "vegetrian" was some kind of a new word, like "vegan".

Entering into 'search' the computer asked if l meant "vegetarian".

Tormenting an old dotard, are you Mehrbanooo?

That writ  --and uplifting from the accusatory towards the sublime:

Being a vegetarian when traveling is Amerika or Europe is a good idea. Halal or kosher is hard to find.

Of course, "going halal" can be made ridiculous by some gov'ts and all. l saw this morning where wagyu beef to be exported into the Gulf cannot be grain fed. That somehow, maybe, with a four chamber stomach, the grain will become fermented inside the bovine and thereby contaminate the meat. So, these wagyu-for-export can only be fed grass.

:hahaha: to the 3rd power.   Does not grass have seedheads --  grains -- on their stems?

Because nowadays animals are getting killed like flies. They are shown no mercy, no connection, no sympathy. 

It's all about maximizing profits. More animals slaughtered , more profit. 

To maximize profits they put the animals in tight areas, and put them in stress. How is this meat going to taste, knowing they way the animal was slaughtered, in distress and agony. 

Not to mention they amount of antibiotics and growth hormones they inject the animals with. 

There is so much to mention, but I kept it short. 

Of course, "going halal" can be made ridiculous by some gov'ts and all. l saw this morning where wagyu beef to be exported into the Gulf cannot be grain fed. That somehow, maybe, with a four chamber stomach, the grain will become fermented inside the bovine and thereby contaminate the meat. So, these wagyu-for-export can only be fed grass.

:hahaha: to the 3rd power.   Does not grass have seedheads --  grains -- on their stems?

Can U translate it in simple Way ...Haha :grin:

42 minutes ago, MehrBanoo said:

So according above , Why some Muslims leave this recommendation and don't use Meat ?!:confused:

Salam also our Imams (عليه السلام) are recommending having balance for eating halal meat & vegetarian food like eating meat just 3 days of the week during day not night & eating meat at least every 40 days in case of poverty or hard access to halal meat like as being in non Muslim countries that having access to halal meat is a real challenges also Sunnis don't have narration about eating meat at least every 40 days so they can become total vegetarians so that Shia minorities between them will follow them in becoming total vegetarian also  most of times in countries like as Iran best time for eating meat is night because during day majority of people use prepared food from last night in offices that they eat fresh food in night & use leftovers during day .

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam also our Imams (عليه السلام) are recommending having balance for eating halal meat & vegetarian food like eating meat just 3 days of the week during day not night & eating meat at least every 40 days in case of poverty or hard access to halal meat like as being in non Muslim countries that having access to halal meat is a real challenges also Sunnis don't have narration about eating meat at least every 40 days so they can become total vegetarians so that Shia minorities between them will follow them in becoming total vegetarian also  most of times in countries like as Iran best time for eating meat is night because during day majority of people use prepared food from last night in offices that they eat fresh food in night & use leftovers during day .

you're Right , actually some Campaign  in name of (vegan) Starting their works to change the Diet Plan ... they call this changing (life without violence) , this mean that eating everything from Animals same as cow , goat and lamp is forbdden !!!

So If U choose this Way ,  in addition to meat U can't drink milk ,cheese and ...

for healthy , Both is necessary .

4 hours ago, MehrBanoo said:

you're Right , actually some Campaign  in name of (vegan) Starting their works to change the Diet Plan ... they call this changing (life without violence) , this mean that eating everything from Animals same as cow , goat and lamp is forbdden !!!

So If U choose this Way ,  in addition to meat U can't drink milk ,cheese and ...

for healthy , Both is necessary .

Sorry but this is very wrong, for a long time I switched from eating meat almost daily to very rarely and mostly vegan, mostly in support of my partner. Meat and dairy is not essential and these days its not actually healthy, its a trick by the industry watch some documentaries that became very popular and see the behind the scenes of these industries. When I left eating meat and dairy all the time my irritative bowel syndrome improved vastly, skin cleared up, much better energy levels and overall increase in happiness. You appreciate that when you sit to eat a piece of meat eventually that something had to die for this to be on you're plate. Back in the day yes meat and dairy was essential because they did not have the access and abundance of different sources of foods as we do now. You must keep this into account when looking at these hadiths (if they're all true) the same way they needed to drink alcohol for a long time as it was safer to drink than water due to contamination in the desert.

There is so much research and scientific data that recommends less or no meat it is insane, it is the carnal desire to cling on to it that makes us convince ourselves we need it so much. I can talk about this topic all day but best thing I would do is do a little research and you'll see what I mean.

47 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

having balance for eating

l balance my cookies and donuts over a vitamin pill. All the chemicls and electrolytes l need.

Right, Star ?

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'

37 minutes ago, Muslimthought97 said:

see the behind the scenes of these industries. When I left eating meat and dairy all the time my irritative bowel syndrome improved vastly, skin cleared up, much better energy levels and overall increase in happiness. You appreciate that when you sit to eat a piece of meat eventually that something had to die for this to be on you're plate. Back in the day yes meat and dairy was essential because they did not have the access and abundance of different sources of foods as we do now.

Salam  we are talking about natural meat &dairy not the synthesized products in large factories also now so called vegetarian food is another illusion by companies because most of planet is poisoned with chemicals or genetically engineered seeds that having access to natural food whether meat or vegetation is becoming harder every day even you find natural seeds the fertile soil without affection of any chemical compound  is very hard. 

50 minutes ago, Muslimthought97 said:

Sorry but this is very wrong, for a long time I switched from eating meat almost daily to very rarely and mostly vegan, mostly in support of my partner. Meat and dairy is not essential and these days its not actually healthy, its a trick by the industry watch some documentaries that became very popular and see the behind the scenes of these industries. When I left eating meat and dairy all the time my irritative bowel syndrome improved vastly, skin cleared up, much better energy levels and overall increase in happiness. You appreciate that when you sit to eat a piece of meat eventually that something had to die for this to be on you're plate. Back in the day yes meat and dairy was essential because they did not have the access and abundance of different sources of foods as we do now. You must keep this into account when looking at these hadiths (if they're all true) the same way they needed to drink alcohol for a long time as it was safer to drink than water due to contamination in the desert.

There is so much research and scientific data that recommends less or no meat it is insane, it is the carnal desire to cling on to it that makes us convince ourselves we need it so much. I can talk about this topic all day but best thing I would do is do a little research and you'll see what I mean.

We can't deny eating meat by Own opinion , we Should See Which is real in life.

In Qur'an AlKarim has talked about fish , meat and recommendated to use them . Can we deny verses ? Or can we tell nowadays human can detecting Which is better for themselves than Allah ?

In Other Way , Overcome of Temperaments are So importants in helthy . U know for one person that has Hot temperament  using some foods is forbidden till achieve to Temperament Balance.

Example Who is with Cold temperament Shouldn't Use milk or water alot and for a while should delete them till balance his body .

Edited by MehrBanoo

55 minutes ago, MehrBanoo said:

actually some Campaign  in name of (vegan) Starting their works to change the Diet Plan ... they call this changing (life without violence) , this mean that eating everything from Animals same as cow , goat and lamp is forbdden

it's an old diet of Hindus & Buddhists  with new brand but you can many violent people between Hindus that are following this diet for centuries but they can't stand against tyrants like Muslims specially Shias that have balanced diet , that Hindus & Buddhists  because of that their diet are becoming  them obedient to tyrants but it doesn't remove violence from their hearts & actions also in advance with more conspiracy theory total veganism allows jinns & demons to conquer heart & mind of people but halal meat is a defense against them.

11 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it's an old diet of Hindus & Buddhists  with new brand but you can many violent people between Hindus that are following this diet for centuries but they can't stand against tyrants like Muslims specially Shias that have balanced diet , that Hindus & Buddhists  because of that their diet are becoming  them obedient to tyrants but it doesn't remove violence from their hearts & actions also in advance with more conspiracy theory total veganism allows jinns & demons to conquer heart & mind of people but halal meat is a defense against them.

:surrender: Exactly brother, right

If we Use Organic fruits , meats , foods In the considering Temperament Balance , Using  natural salt , repair Our drinking water methods , then Can it be harmful?

As U told , vegan is old diet of Hindus & Buddhists , No problem that they have Used and are using that now , but Some Changing diets are Domination of zionism to change Muslims specially Shias .

46 minutes ago, MehrBanoo said:

, but Some Changing diets are Domination of zionism to change Muslims specially Shias .

Did I just I stumble across a new US/Zionist/KSA conspiracy to change Shia into vegetarians?

No wonder I don't see british Shiism followers in KFC lol 

4 hours ago, Muslimthought97 said:

There is so much research and scientific data that recommends less or no meat 

No there isn't. Juxtaposing meat vs no-meat data shows that there is barely any evidence written by the "no-meat" scientists. We also have to bare in mind how these types of studies were carried out and who is funding them. What type of meat as being consumed? Processed? GMO? Organic? Grass-fed? Range-free? The no-meat data is lacking. You know how there is so much data about how fizzy drinks are terrible? Well, there are a bunch that suggest they are not terrible. Guess who funded those studies; the companies themselves.

Some people can survive with no-meat because their ancestry weren't hunters. But even then, they have problems. Just look at the overwhelming data being produced on how vegan women have terrible periods and sometimes no periods at all for many months. 

Meat is necessary. Daily? no. But necessary.

5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Because nowadays animals are getting killed like flies. They are shown no mercy, no connection, no sympathy. 

It's all about maximizing profits. More animals slaughtered , more profit. 

To maximize profits they put the animals in tight areas, and put them in stress. How is this meat going to taste, knowing they way the animal was slaughtered, in distress and agony. 

Not to mention they amount of antibiotics and growth hormones they inject the animals with. 

There is so much to mention, but I kept it short. 

Yup , Unfortunately somewhere Slay animals in Bad mood ! or injects hormones to them same as industry chicken:confused:

that I delete it completely from my diet, but my topic wasn't about these bad Exceptions , it is about confirming eat meat or not.

by the Way thanks for your comments

9 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

Did I just I stumble across a new US/Zionist/KSA conspiracy to change Shia into vegetarians?

No wonder I don't see british Shiism followers in KFC lol 

No no , it was my example ,  not real guess.

You are right but conspiracy of zionism in Transgenic for Sterilization  of Muslims is confiremed.

Edited by MehrBanoo

2 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Some people can survive with no-meat because their ancestry weren't hunters. But even then, they have problems. Just look at the overwhelming data being produced on how vegan women have terrible periods and sometimes no periods at all for many months. 

leaving strumble of meat has bad effects :

1. Deterioration  of wisdom 
  2. Anemia
  3. Bad moral
  4. Weaken the body
  5. .....

On a more serious note, 

As some have already pointed out, the poultry industry is a moral disgrace.

The poor animals live a life of absolute filth and horror. The end product is meat from a being that probably didn't see a happy day in its life. Not really the kind of 'energy' I'd want to strengthen my body with. 

Then again, it's narrated that one has to have meat at least once every 40 days. So a balance is always important. 

867e54ec-9d27-4653-b71d-529888419c00.jpg

107987bb-c77e-424a-9e8c-401e0465e390.jpg

1 hour ago, MehrBanoo said:

or injects hormones to them same as industry chicken

Hormone injections are far more myth/lie than reality. Do you fathom how much that stuff costs?

Now in the 1960s, injections were used to pump up bulls to sell as sires, but tests were developed for that as well as made illegal in itself, plus any criminal fraud charges.

With chickens, they have been selectively bred for large breast meat, which is why their hearts are weak and they cannot walk more than a few steps before sitting down to rest.

Terramyacine and such are low level antibiotic feed additives to prevent things like shipping fever.

1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

The end product is meat from a being that probably didn't see a happy day in its life.

it is a chicken !

What were you planning to do? Through it a party?

A "happy chicken"?  :hahaha: "That is a screamer."

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

it is a chicken !

What were you planning to do? Through it a party?

A "happy chicken"?  :hahaha: "That is a screamer."

That chicken is a being with feelings you know lol 

The fact that it had a horrible extistance because of the greed of the poultry industry means to me at least, the energy of its meat is affected. 

1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

lt is necessary because it provides a concentrated source of protein conducive to brain development.

Maybe Starlight can explain the necessary differences between vegetable and animal proteins.

Just now, Moalfas said:

That chicken is a being with feelings you know lol 

:hahaha: "Then why do they have a "pecking order"? lf they cannot have chicken-to-chicken feelings, how can you imagine they have "feelings" in general?

3 minutes ago, MehrBanoo said:

recommendation of foods are for their useful benefits. What is religious reasons ?!

the Question is why should leave

Maybe the person doesn't like meat or is allergic. Maybe meat is expensive or they object to modern processing and farming methods and do not have access to naturally farmed or hunted foods. There are plenty of reasons a person might choose to forego meat entirely. 

By "religious reasons" I mean a person can not claim that avoiding meat is morally superior to eating meat. 

There are probably spiritual reasons for the recommendation of eating meat at least once per 40 days, but it is possible nowadays to have complete nutrition in a vegetarian diet. 

18 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

:hahaha: "Then why do they have a "pecking order"? lf they cannot have chicken-to-chicken feelings, how can you imagine they have "feelings" in general?

A pecking order is a social structure that in fact suggests intelligence and feelings. Chickens have feelings just as dogs, cats and other beings do. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

Maybe the person doesn't like meat or is allergic. Maybe meat is expensive or they object to modern processing and farming methods and do not have access to naturally farmed or hunted foods. There are plenty of reasons a person might choose to forego meat entirely

Ofcourse , I get Ur mean .

you're right :book::rolleyes:  these reasons are so common . 

21 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

in fact suggests intelligence and feelings

No.  Status within a natural occuring pecking order is an inherited trait and not some social compact arrangement. Some kind of RNA expression.

@hasanhh

I'm not referring to physical sensations or tears etc

Rather, the complex thought processes and the manifestations that these beings have. They're a lot more intelligent than we think.