Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

If a women did Nikah with one man, due to some reasons got talak, can she do nikah again with that man if man previously didn't touch her nor saw her. Since marriage wasnt carried out.

Rate this topic

Why don't you look up the opinions of those who've studied the Hadith e Masoom (عليه السلام) all their lives instead of asking people on some random online forum. If someone brings you a couple ahadith responding to your question will you simply accept it?

Edited by AStruggler

On 11/11/2019 at 10:52 AM, AStruggler said:

Why don't you look up the opinions of those who've studied the Hadith e Masoom (عليه السلام) all their lives instead of asking people on some random online forum. If someone brings you a couple ahadith responding to your question will you simply accept it?

Its strange that you are asking me that whoever gives me a hadith, would I simply accept it?

Aren't you ashamed that while in same comment you ask me to follow opinions of people who studied hadiths? 

Leave it don’t dis appoint me

52 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Its strange that you are asking me that whoever gives me a hadith, would I simply accept it?

Why is it strange? What if the hadith isn't from the Imam (a)? Are you going to blindly accept anything?

53 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Aren't you ashamed that while in same comment you ask me to follow opinions of people who studied hadiths? 

What's so shameful? You don't believe in experts? 

2 hours ago, AStruggler said:

Why is it strange? What if the hadith isn't from the Imam (a)? Are you going to blindly accept anything?

prove believe in experts from Qur'an and hadith.
Only hadith that contradicts Qur'an is to be thrown away.
I have made a whole topic on this refer to it and just read 6 hadiths I have quoted.
all this self derieved ways of hadith authentication are useless 

Edited by Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

2 hours ago, AStruggler said:

are you going to blindly follow an opinion of common man?
I'd rather accept hadith so that in Qayamah I would be able to defend myself that I only followed Imams (عليه السلام)
and not any other person.
if hadith was a false attribution then its upon forger not me

Edited by Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

For a divorce to become final, in most cases the man must pronounce the formula on three different occasions, as described below. Technically, his first and second pronouncements are also divorces, but they are 'revocable' (rij'I). Hence, divorce may be divided into the revocable and irrevocable (ba'in) forms. In the following cases, divorce is irrevocable:

I. The divorce of a wife with whom marriage has not been consummated.

2. The divorce of a wife who has not yet reached puberty.

3. The divorce of a wife who has reached menopause.

4. Divorce initiated by the wife (khul' and mubarat ).

5. The third divorce after two revocable divorces.

Once an irrevocable divorce has taken place, a man may not remarry his wife unless she first marries another man and consummates the marriage; having been divorced irrevocably from her second husband, she may then remarry her first.

The second husband is known as the muhallil, as mentioned above. In such a situation, it would be normal practice for some sort of agreement to be made between the wife and her second husband. However, it is not permissible for a condition of subsequent divorce to be entered into the marriage contract. Outwardly the contract must be the same as for any permanent marriage.66

source

16 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

are you going to blindly follow an opinion of common man?
I'd rather accept hadith so that in Qayamah I would be able to defend myself that I only followed Imams (عليه السلام)
and not any other person.
if hadith was a false attribution then its upon forger not me

Check out the video below from EXACTLY the 12th minute and 40th second mark. It's not too long:

Syed Ali Mehdi bhai, Pehla video bhi dekhye. Yeh taqlid ka system humare Imam ki training sai he aaya.

Agar apku Islam ki ABC nahi aati tho aap kaisa samajte ki ap Qur'an aur ahle bayth ke ahadith ko itna samajsakte ki sharaaii hukm establish karne ke liye. Aap ku shayad apna naam bhi nahi aata hoga arabi me likhna, aur aap aay khuda ki kitab aur Imamo ki sayings interpret karne ke liye. Bhai taqlid bhoth logical hai, shaitan ke waswas mai mat aao.

Bhai simple see baath hai, itna kya confusion hai!

Taqlid sirf furu deen ke liye hai maloom aap ko!?! Poore ulema yehi bolte.

Usool e diin meh taqlid nahi karsakte! Toh itna kyu pareshaan hore aap!

Aaap apne kaan fitno se bacha kar rakhiye bhai, aapke fikr mai bolro. 

Itne saare badre badre ulama Iraq o Iran ke, poore ke poore!, ghalat samje shayad Islam!? Aur koi India/Pakistan ke galli ke random chota-mota zakir ku bhoth deen maloom hogaya shayad? 

Deen ku hamla karre dher saare fitne pehla kar log aaj kal, bhoth afsoos hai fitnagaro par. Fuzooliat tezi sai pehlra aaj kal, dekhke raho.

@Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

Edited by AStruggler