Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Iqbal1214

You can get what you want. Read my story

Rate this topic

Thank you for sharing such a touching and inspirational story which we can all learn something from. 

Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) are after all, the ark of salvation.

Salaam alaikum brother, thanks for sharing your story. There are a few things I would humbly like to point out, you are of course free to accept or reject these points. 

Ya Ali Madad

The greeting taught by the Qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) is السلام عليكم

"Ya Ali Madad" has not been recorded as a greeting in any of our books. In fact I am informed that this was an invention of the Ismaili sect. 

Never lose hopes. Allah loves hou more than your mother. Pray him. 

Fully agreed. This is what the Qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) have taught us. The Qur'an itself has several small supplications, and our a'immah (عليه السلام) have also taught us some additional supplications as well alhamdulillah.

But what I have is belief on my Imam's that can help me.Yes I was right. Mola Abbas still saving my that thing and will protect that for rest of my life. That incident was happened just to bring me on right way and to get rid from sins. I start praying with tears. Whole day asking help from Mola Mahdi (عليه السلام) as I have most aqeedat with them. And they hekped me.They help everyone who ask for help with heart.

While I am aware that this is a popular concept among the people, the truth is that such beliefs have not been taught by the a'immah (عليه السلام), rather the people developed it themselves. 

Alhamdulillah the teachings of the qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) are with us. They are indeed the waseelah and have taught us how to make dua to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). InshaAllah we follow their teachings.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all and forgive us for our mistakes.

Wallahu a'lam 

On 11/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, MehrBanoo said:

:salam:

Alhamdulillah For All of Your good news :)

When Human turn back To Allah , it seems that catch all things .

Don't forget Us in Ur prayyers ,Plz.:rolleyes:

Thank you for your help.God bless you.:)

On 11/10/2019 at 9:29 AM, Mahdavist said:

Salaam alaikum brother, thanks for sharing your story. There are a few things I would humbly like to point out, you are of course free to accept or reject these points. 

The greeting taught by the Qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) is السلام عليكم

"Ya Ali Madad" has not been recorded as a greeting in any of our books. In fact I am informed that this was an invention of the Ismaili sect. 

Fully agreed. This is what the Qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) have taught us. The Qur'an itself has several small supplications, and our a'immah (عليه السلام) have also taught us some additional supplications as well alhamdulillah.

While I am aware that this is a popular concept among the people, the truth is that such beliefs have not been taught by the a'immah (عليه السلام), rather the people developed it themselves. 

Alhamdulillah the teachings of the qur'an and the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) are with us. They are indeed the waseelah and have taught us how to make dua to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). InshaAllah we follow their teachings.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all and forgive us for our mistakes.

Wallahu a'lam 

Yes, Everyone has their own approach to Allah. I just told you my story. Just follow what you got positive. I can't tell you who is doing right or wrong. I have my believe's and whenever I got stuck in any problem, I find my creator through Ahle bait's (عليه السلام). Proud to have such Imam's. M nothing without them. 

Edited by Iqbal1214