Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Enlightened Follower

Why are Iraqis so hateful towards Iran?

Rate this topic

We will not leave the Iraqi people alone (large media campaign in support ofthe unity of two nations of Iran and Iraq)

گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق   گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق   گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق

گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق  گزارش تصویری/ طوفان توییتری در حمایت از اتحاد دو ملت‌ ایران و عراق

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-نشر،-سايت-و-نرم‌افزار/گزارش-تصویری-طوفان-توییتری-در-حمایت-از-اتحاد-دو-ملت‌-ایرا_760391.html#

12 hours ago, Kaya said:

But on the opposite side, Iran disassociates with some of Shia brothers just because they do not fully say the same things as Iran says.

the cult that you call them are other side of wahabists among Sunnis that Imam Khamenei called them ' two blades of on scissor against unity of Muslims against zionism " that they like as wahabists are 'out of fold of 

Qom Friday Prayers Leader:‎

Culture of Islamic unity must be institutionalized among Muslims

https://en.abna24.com/news//culture-of-Islamic-unity-must-be-institutionalized-among-muslims_986813.html

November 9, 2019 - 4:10 PM News Code : 986813 Source : RasaLink: 

Culture of Islamic unity must be institutionalized among Muslims

Ayatollah Sa’idi ‎referred to the emphasis of the Ahl al-Bayt on unity among Muslims and ‎said, “The culture of unity between Sunnis and Shi’ahs must be transformed into a ‎common culture.” ‎

‎ ‎
The custodian of the Holy Shrine of Lady Fatimah al-Ma’sumah added, “In this regard, ‎we must not have extremes, but we must perform religious commandments properly, ‎we don’t have a Shi’ah and Sunni mosques – the mosque is the ‘house of God’ and ‎everyone must enjoin in prayers in these mosques.”‎

He considered the observance of divine red lines to be attributes of pure Islam ‎Muhammadan Islam and said, “Imam al-Askari emphasized that if Shi’ahs are truthful, ‎religious, committed to wilayah (guardianship) and have good morals in dealing with ‎others, it will increase the popularity of our position among others.” ‎

Ayatollah Sa’idi continued, “Imam al-Askari also stated that being Godwary and ‎adorning the Ahl al-Bayt rather than doing anything to diminish their position in ‎society leads to the maximum attraction and minimal repulsion of the policies of the Ahl ‎al-Bayt among others.”‎
‎ ‎
The representative of the Supreme Leader in ‎Qom said, “The Islamic ummah must pay ‎attention to the message of the Ahl al-Bayt because striving to fulfill the ‎commandments of these nobles is respect to the Prophet [Muhammad]. Today, the ‎enemies of the Prophet of God, with the pretext of being hostile to the Shi’ahs, are ‎hostile to the Ahl al-Bayt which is one of the great atrocities of these deviants. The ‎love of the Ahl al-Bayt is a consensual issue among all Muslims.”‎

He said, “We must execute the enlightened commands of the Ahl al-Bayt and turn ‎familiarity with the Qur'an into public culture in society. The slogan of faith and the ‎slogan of the unity of the Islamic ummah which removes the roots of hypocrisy and ‎spite and connects the hearts of Muslims is salawat (salutations) on Muhammad and the ‎Family of Muhammad.” ‎

On 11/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, Enlightened Follower said:

In the recent protests Iraqis online are blaming Iran for everything even the buildings they’re burning themselves, many Shia Iraqis are even putting posters of Saddam.

Actually as someone who recently visited Iraq (during the beginning of the protests and came back recently) and was originally born there..it seems like the current hate comes from is how Iraqis are treated by Persians during ziyara like being pushed and stuff most of it seems personal then they try to apply it to the country and it's people as a whole. I even heard Iraqis complaining that persians take advantage of Iraqis by eating their food and staying in their homes during Muharram but they would not do the same to Iraqis who visit Imam Ridha (عليه السلام). Seems like most of it is based on very limited personal vendettas.

Obviously none of this is reflective of my opinion, I love Iran and its people. 

On 11/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, tri-star said:

Actually as someone who recently visited Iraq (during the beginning of the protests and came back recently) and was originally born there..it seems like the current hate comes from is how Iraqis are treated by Persians during ziyara like being pushed and stuff most of it seems personal then they try to apply it to the country and it's people as a whole. I even heard Iraqis complaining that persians take advantage of Iraqis by eating their food and staying in their homes during Muharram but they would not do the same to Iraqis who visit Imam Ridha (عليه السلام). Seems like most of it is based on very limited personal vendettas.

Obviously none of this is reflective of my opinion, I love Iran and its people. 

:salam:

I doubt 1% of protestors today have ever been to Iran for ziyarat. 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, AliSaleh said:

we r playing them in world cup qulifiers in a few days and we will beat them

taqwa @ all times. You forgot to say insha'Allah. 

14 hours ago, tri-star said:

Muharram but they would not do the same to Iraqis who visit Imam Ridha (عليه السلام). Seems like most of it is based on very limited personal vendettas.

Salam Muharram & Arbaeen is special time that Iraqis open their houses and hearts  & feed people but after it they treat pilgrims without these these factors with low welcoming if their welcoming was continuous for whole year they could complain about Iranians although Imam Reza shrine complex provides  everything for pilgrims in whole year that Iraqis do pilgrimage in Mashhad & Qom like kings & Queens but still they think they don't receive enough service .

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Muharram & Arbaeen is special time that Iraqis open their houses and hearts  & feed people but after it they treat pilgrims without these these factors with low welcoming if their welcoming was continuous for whole year they could complain about Iranians although Imam Reza shrine complex provides  everything for pilgrims in whole year that Iraqis do pilgrimage in Mashhad & Qom like kings & Queens but still they think they don't receive enough service .

Unfortunately, racism and xenophobia is a very real thing in Iraq. Most of the Iraqis that said this about Iran did not visit Iman Ridha or have not visited in more than a decade. I did meet a few but far in between Iraqis (I met a lot of Iraqis who were strangers during my stay because I utilized taxi drivers) that did mention that Iraqis blame Iran and the Iranian people for everything...which is definitely true. Instead of self reflecting and seeing what is causing their problems we tend to blame it on other people. Iraqis need to reform their mentality before we can have a successful reformed government. 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Shias Even in Shia narrations said that Iraq won't see peace until after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) that even his reappearance Iraqis still need support of Iran. &Yemen for getting rid of Sufyani (la) that recent treats of Iraqi proxies shows why they must suffer from corruption & Unrest untill entering of Imam Mahdi (aj) with his help of his Army that made from Iran &Yemen proxies that he still must does purge in Iraq after defeating Sufyani (la)

Salam, can you give me the hadiths which say that the Iraq will not see the peace until the reappearance of Mahdi (عليه السلام)? please?

On 11/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, tri-star said:

Unfortunately, racism and xenophobia is a very real thing in Iraq. Most of the Iraqis that said this about Iran did not visit Iman Ridha or have not visited in more than a decade. I did meet a few but far in between Iraqis (I met a lot of Iraqis who were strangers during my stay because I utilized taxi drivers) that did mention that Iraqis blame Iran and the Iranian people for everything...which is definitely true. Instead of self reflecting and seeing what is causing their problems we tend to blame it on other people. Iraqis need to reform their mentality before we can have a successful reformed government. 

Racism and xenophobia is also present in Iran.
The problem we have is not against the Iranian people, but against the Iranian government

3 hours ago, Jafar-NS said:

Salam, can you give me the hadiths which say that the Iraq will not see the peace until the reappearance of Mahdi (عليه السلام)? please?

Anyone who tries to tell you that it's him or his group that the narrations regarding the reappearance of the Imam AJF talk about, is at best mistaken.

We have narrations of forces all around Iraq operating both for and against the Imam AJF.  Some would like to, and have tried to call dibs. 

The true supporters of the Imam AJF don't need to convince people and the world that they are. When the time comes, we will know who they are. 

9 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Anyone who tries to tell you that it's him or his group that the narrations regarding the reappearance of the Imam AJF talk about, is at best mistaken.

We have narrations of forces all around Iraq operating both for and against the Imam AJF.  Some would like to, and have tried to call dibs. 

The true supporters of the Imam AJF don't need to convince people and the world that they are. When the time comes, we will know who they are. 

I never saw a narration saying that the Iraq will know only misfortune until the reappearance of the Imam AS.
What you say is different from what the brother says and I agree with you, there will be people in Iraq who will fight Imam Mahdi AS but there will also be people in Iraq who will be with him and it's everywhere the same, in many of countries there will be those who follow him and those who will be against.
In shaAllah we will be true supporters of the Imam AS.

56 minutes ago, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab said:

Its especially crazy that Iraqis are so anti-Iran and their militias when they just sacrificed stopping ad dawlah

If your name is anything to go by, I would pass on responding to your provocative and majorly flawed Fitnah filled suggestion. 

The populace in Iraq/Iran/Lebanon will inshallah be wiser than to fall for the Fitnahs. 

Edited by Moalfas
Clarity

Guest Sunshine
On 11/7/2019 at 11:46 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

It looks like nationalism is more important than religion for many people. 

Nationalism is very important. If you don’t have nationalism you don’t have a country. If you don’t have nationalism you don’t give 2 cent for the people. Many Iraqis has lost their nationalism and they are more interest on serving Iranian interest rather Iraqis. 16 years is good result of it.

16 hours ago, Jafar-NS said:

I never saw a narration saying that the Iraq will know only misfortune until the reappearance of the Imam AS.
What you say is different from what the brother says and I agree with you, there will be people in Iraq who will fight Imam Mahdi AS but there will also be people in Iraq who will be with him and it's everywhere the same, in many of countries there will be those who follow him and those who will be against.
In shaAllah we will be true supporters of the Imam AS.

Salam it's a conclusion about never ending unrest in Shaam  & lands between Euphrates (current Syria & Iraq together) & entering of Sufyani (la) to Kufa before reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) also city of Basra &it's citizens  highly criticized by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for their support from his enemies that  until now Basra region still has this atmosphere that every time except this time most of anti Shia & anti Iranian movement stated from Basra but this time enemies used a mix of patriotism & pan Arabism between Shias in Shia dominated cities  of Iraq & a mix of patriotism & pan Iranism  to separate Shias to Iraqi Shias (Shiism) as a secular Shiism & Iranian Shiism  as radical shiism to put these two groups against each other.

9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

) also city of Basra &it's citizens  highly criticized by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for their support from his enemies that  until now Basra region still has this atmosphere 

Please refrain from such toxic generalisations and interpretations according to your own understanding of things. 

This sort of poisonous rhetoric only fuels further discord.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:06 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's a conclusion about never ending unrest in Shaam  & lands between Euphrates (current Syria & Iraq together) & entering of Sufyani (la) to Kufa before reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) also city of Basra &it's citizens  highly criticized by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for their support from his enemies that  until now Basra region still has this atmosphere that every time except this time most of anti Shia & anti Iranian movement stated from Basra but this time enemies used a mix of patriotism & pan Arabism between Shias in Shia dominated cities  of Iraq & a mix of patriotism & pan Iranism  to separate Shias to Iraqi Shias (Shiism) as a secular Shiism & Iranian Shiism  as radical shiism to put these two groups against each other.

wahlaykoum salam wa rahmatullah akhy, the narrations that you report speak about the people of Koufa, Basra just before the reappearance of the Imam as you say if I am not mistaken, so first of all give me proof that we are just before the reappearance of the Imam. So that these hadiths are consistent with our times. Who tells you that he won't come in 900 years?
I do not think your conclusion is true, how Iraq will see only misfortunes until the time of the Imam, when Iraq is a land where most of the Holy Imams are buried, there are a lot of Prophet also buried in Iraq , also Imam Sadiq AS in a narration  in the book "Wasael Shia" prayed to Allah that his true supporters were people of Iraq, once again I agree with you and it is true that the narrations say there will be enemies of the Imam in Iraq, but there will also supporters of Imam in Iraq, I don't think that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will curse a land like Karbala which is a blessed land which is in Iraq and where Imam Hussein rests, it is true that there will be enemies of the Imam in Basra ect, but it is also reported that the FIRST follower of Imam Mahdi AS will be also from the city of Basra!
Also in Koufa there will be followers of the Imam as it has been reported in the ahadiths and in all Iraq and all over the world.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:06 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

As for the events that happened in Iraq with regard to the Iranian government, you should know that most Iraqis have no problem with the Iranian people, I personally love Iran and its people and even its history but I am against the Iranian government because I have seen things done by those who govern it which are clearly anti-Shia.

Despite that I think the Iranian government has committed anti-Shia things, I admit that it has done a lot for Islam, in any case I would not speak badly of its leaders who may be thought to be doing good, but it is not my vision of Shi'a Islam, and I respect theirs nonetheless.