Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaFatema

In need of prayers

Rate this topic

:salam:

Trust On Allah Almighty , I've experienced Your sense before ...

I help God with Namaz-e-Imam Zaman aj  , Search about this prayyer and request help from God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

I've Saw effects of this prayying in my life and the results in my mood .

Walaikum as salaam dear brother.

I pray that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) makes this difficult period easier on you. I have a suggestion but I might be wrong in which case I pray that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgives me.

Perhaps the solution for you at this time is not long acts of supplementary worship. Maybe you should go back to the basics and keep it simple. Perform your wajibaat and avoid haram. Don't allow the situation to stress you out, understand that it is a phase and will pass with the help of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Wallahu a'lam 

Salaam Alaykum,

I feel like that from time to time. It's frustrating, but I try to get out of that mood some how. It's not just praying. Sometimes you need to work out, call your friend, take shower, go out, walk along a lake, etc. to change the mood. Amiralmuminin said: "Life has two types of days. One day for you (everything is awesome and goes well), and one day against you (things dodnt go the way you want it to go)". So take it easy and try to do what you can do to decrease that mood

22 hours ago, YaFatema said:

Dear brothers and sisters in faith,

I am undergoing severe personal crisis at the moment.

salam alaykum wrwb dear

the journey is not a picnic in the battlefield, it does that to the brain, rip it apart, it & the conviction of the heart. Leaving a space of hopelessness & emptiness & worthlessness...

Relax & ponder over what you ask Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)... 

' guide us to the straight path'

having conviction of that will maybe

Maybe God listens to your prayers for me. 

make you realise that sometimes despondency is a form of recycling & assertion of core beliefs even in that state of empty.

I don't feel that I have the stamina

there's no strength nor might save by the leave of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) so whenever you find energy or stamina to do more, do it, ia.

a simple fatihah & a simple surah can take you so far. do you recall the ba dot narration.

I feel I am a terrible human being

no need to feel so unless you sold your soul for $45

I am on the verge of collapsing

you collapse when you give in.

"Whenever you are in need pray, & He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gives His(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) favours..."

10 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

salam alaykum wrwb dear

the journey is not a picnic in the battlefield, it does that to the brain, rip it apart, it & the conviction of the heart. Leaving a space of hopelessness & emptiness & worthlessness...

Relax & ponder over what you ask Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)... 

' guide us to the straight path'

having conviction of that will maybe

make you realise that sometimes despondency is a form of recycling & assertion of core beliefs even in that state of empty.

there's no strength nor might save by the leave of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) so whenever you find energy or stamina to do more, do it, ia.

a simple fatihah & a simple surah can take you so far. do you recall the ba dot narration.

no need to feel so unless you sold your soul for $45

you collapse when you give in.

"Whenever you are in need pray, & He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gives His(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) favours..."

Thank you

4 hours ago, YaFatema said:

Thank you

alhamdulillah

Read 7 times to avert disaster. Also Imam Mahdi AJ intercedes to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for our Haajaat if we recite it.

أمن يجيب المضطر إذا دعاه ويكشف السوء

Amman Yujeebul Mudhtarra Idhaa Da’aahu Wa Yakshifus-Sooa

Source: http://www.duas.org/hajaat.htm