Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
laithAlIRAQI

Feeling skin deprived

Rate this topic

Go up to your dad, brother, or close friend, and just give him a hug. 

I never heard the words "I love you" from my parents until I said them myself first. Be the example. Most likely other loved ones want affection too, but fear rejection or mockery. 

26 minutes ago, KulluNafsin said:

Bruh are you kidding. Most of us have grown up without affection or physical contact. 

I will be direct but you need to man-up.

A real man acknowledges his weaknesses and seeks to improve on himself in any way. 

I will be direct, but you need to man-up. 

28 minutes ago, KulluNafsin said:

Bruh are you kidding. Most of us have grown up without affection or physical contact. 

wdym man up bruv? The guy is not saying his the only one affected by this he is asking for solutions. U just want to start an argument 

1 hour ago, KulluNafsin said:

I'd appreciate it if you kept your stupid, unoriginal, good for nothing comments, such as these for yourself "bruh". what's your point for telling me this, you think you're a man now? Fool.

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

39 minutes ago, KulluNafsin said:

Alhamdulilah,

Lolol This post got no chill, 

Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was very loving towards  his family and followers even though some of his followers and distant family weren’t sincere with him. Alhamdulilah, our Prophet had a rough childhood in the sense of losing both his mother and father (may Allah be pleased with them). Despite the loss Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) heart was very kind and gentle compared to most men.  He was the best example of all men. He showered his Ahlul Bayt with great love!! He was very affectionate towards them. It is the example that we to should be this way towards our loved ones and brothers and sisters of faith. 

Insha’Allah we have to remember to not let this world and it’s struggles harden our Hearts and ask Allah to soften our hearts to our brothers and sisters. Everyone is different so feelings from struggle will effect in different ways from some others so we don’t truly know their pain. 

Guest Noor Taleb
1 hour ago, KulluNafsin said:

Bruh this was absolutely rude 

YOU NEED TO MAN UP 

A real man knows his weaknesses just as Timeless said 

On 10/30/2019 at 7:21 PM, LeftCoastMom said:

I like what @notme said. Can you talk to your family about this?

I'd rather not, it'll just be an awkward conversation. besides, my relationship with my parents is tense right now, because of previous issues we've had. 

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

On 10/31/2019 at 4:00 PM, laithAlIRAQI said:

I'd appreciate it if you kept your stupid, unoriginal, good for nothing comments, such as these for yourself "bruh". what's your point for telling me this, you think you're a man now? Fool.

Come let me give you a hug