Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haji 2003

Portable bidet

My concern is the demonstration they did of this product. Which is that they didn't use the product they used a kitchen tap instead. I have a feeling that this product simply does not have enough water to make it effective.

Guest Alad

There are many types of Bidets, this one carries 2 x100ml cannisters with 45 sec spray time. I don't know if that will be enough for everyone or every situation. 

This sonny bidet costs $98, to be honest I think this $6 500ml ketchup squirt bottle has enough water to work just as well41fsmBF2p0L._SL1100_.jpg

Yeah that was really strange and shady of them not to use the actual product! I wanted to see it work!

So sad that they are just now realizing that water cleans more effectively than dry paper, and stating it like it's news smh. 

Anyway if it does work well that could be really cute to keep on hand for travel. Although I'd like a version that doesn't need to be charged. Can't they make it so that it's powered by some kind of pumping action? 

3 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

My concern is the demonstration they did of this product. Which is that they didn't use the product they used a kitchen tap instead. I have a feeling that this product simply does not have enough water to make it effective.

It felt like a gimmick to be honest. The script is pretty explicit for a real ad. 

As for using a bagel for demonstration... lol 

But you are correct, the device won't cut it. No pun intended lol

5 hours ago, Guest Alad said:

I think this $6 500ml ketchup squirt bottle has enough water to work just as well

Seriously good thinking outside the box, I reckon. Thanks. Just goes to show how gizmos often compete with quite simple/straightforward alternatives.

Edited by Haji 2003

4 hours ago, ireallywannaknow said:

Yeah that was really strange and shady of them not to use the actual product!

They chose peanut butter.

They could have been far sneakier, and used say still warm porridge and that would likely have come off much more easily.

As we all know what meal you had the night before can influence the stickiness of what comes out the next day. A healthy low fat, high roughage diet should be quite easy to rinse off.

1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

That’s Rory Scovel a stand up comedian 

This video shows a demonstration of the product itself: