Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Totoro

This world might be the hell itself

Rate this topic

Salam

I was answering another post here, when I realized I can make this part of the answer an independent topic by itself. Sorry brother if I made my answer short there. ^_____^

Ok, first let's make it clear what I mean by "this world". Definitely this physical world is not meant, because it is neither good nor bad, or good in a general way of speaking. ( since everything that God has created is good). So, "this world" here refers to "This low/near world" which is repeatedly we see in the Qur'an. "Dunya" can be translated as "low or degraded or worthless" OR "Near". On the opposite, "Sama" or سماء can be translated as "sky or heaven" OR "high/above". So when we see the Qur'an uses these two as opposites, so we can guess which meaning is meant by it.

Chapter 7, verse 40:

إِنَّ الَّذينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآياتِنا وَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْها لا تُفَتَّحُ‏ لَهُمْ أَبْوابُ السَّماءِ وَ لا يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ حَتَّى يَلِجَ الْجَمَلُ في‏ سَمِّ الْخِياطِ وَ كَذلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُجْرِمين‏

Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.

Here we see that some people can't enter the skies and as a result, they can't enter Paradise. So, we understand entering the skies and Paradise is the same... so, what is the opposite of Sky or Heaven as we mentioned above? Or let's say, someone who can't ascend and enter the skies remains where? ^_____^

Now let's add another verse and see how much we can progress with our journey.

Chapter 95, verses 4-6:

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسانَ في‏ أَحْسَنِ تَقْويمٍ ثُمَّ رَدَدْناهُ أَسْفَلَ سافِلينَ إِلاَّ الَّذينَ آمَنُوا وَ عَمِلُوا الصَّالِحاتِ فَلَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ 

We have certainly created man in the best of stature; Then We return him to the lowest of the low, Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.

So, only righteous believers are not in the lowest of the low, ha? And if we put it alongside the previous verse, we understand why. Because they have ascended to the heavens and gates of skies are opened for them. But others, they are stuck here since those gates are closed for them. And please pay attention that humans are sent to the lowest of the low right after being created. So, let's ask, where are we sent right after creation? ^_____^

hmmm...I guess this much is enough to make my point...let me know if there is anything wrong with this understanding. Thanks in advance.

You're not alone in your thinking. I believe there's merit to that theory and Dunya could well be 'hell fire'.

Also, note what's beneath the Earth's crust all the way to it's inner core!

earth crust.jpg

Salam in Qur'an says that Earth & whole world will destroy & will turn a plain sight for attending everyone in judgement day but before judgement day it’s possible that a part of Earth relates to eart as said soul of sinners will transfer to a desert in Yemen that also Sunni sources talked about its connection to end times & souls of pious people will gather in wadi al Salam in Najaf .