Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali~J

Women, what are some stereotypes/assumptions about you that you hate?

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Well I didn't mention any names, did I? I couldve been referring to any human being. Over. 

Whatever. Attacking people underhand over a ban is not something I would advise you to continue. Not mentioning names dosent mean people won't know. Now if you want to continue start another thread or PM conversation or report,whatever you prefer but please don't make anymore posts about this here. 

4 hours ago, starlight said:

Monad, you should write a book '100 reasons why you should not to be nice to women' .It will be a bestseller. Not much work involved either. You just have to go through your a dozen or so of your old posts on ShiaChat.

Foreword by hasanhh.

Dedicated to all those men who were not able to find or keep a wife.

l would never contribute to a book like that.

4 hours ago, starlight said:

Monad, you should write a book '100 reasons why you should not to be nice to women' .It will be a bestseller. Not much work involved either. You just have to go through your a dozen or so of your old posts on ShiaChat.

Foreword by hasanhh.

Dedicated to all those men who were not able to find or keep a wife.

source.gif

Guest Monad
On 10/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, 2Timeless said:

That awkward moment when someone doesnt have anyone to spew their hatred to irl so resorts to ShiaChat even after being banned. 

The irony here is that I actually had a habit of asking my self to be banned on many occasions, especially when I realised my time was being consumed in wanting to educated others using a different lense. Though none of it was my opine but a summary from what I had read.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, 400226 said:

haha - That is actually a very clever idea and title. I am thinking of an Islamic narration that would fit correctly within in but like everything, all needs to explained from many an angle to understand it or what we then have is ;

Some Quotes from Heraclitus, that have made many men confused.

Human opinions are children's toys.

It is best to hide folly. Heraclitus.

Men that love wisdom must be inquirers into very many things indeed. - Heraclitus.

http://www.heraclitusfragments.com/files/ge.html

Seriously, the stereotype l was -and still am- always disgusted with is the "sweet and helpless" thingy.

The first twenty years post-WW2 this was prevalent, even in the movies. And a lot of girls used that behavioral model until the mid-70s.

What was worse was how many dumb-guys got snookered by this.

[Note: l am not writing about a woman in a store that asks me to reach up and get something for her off an upper shelf at the grocery kind of thing.]

8 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

hasanhh vs.nAgatha

You know me from somewhere? How do you know l do not like blondies?

Yet, there is one correctable observation: women do not all look alike, but most of them sound alike.