Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thuglife

Ok to have cat fights?

Rate this topic

Not always, depending on who's around to witness it. I can assure you many people will intervene, but one has to first asses the situation. Most of the time cat altercations are over in a split second before you even know.

It's generally advised if one has the skill and experience and is faced with a full on fight to take precautions before approach because the scratches and bites during fight or flight mode can be very deep.

9 hours ago, thuglife said:

They might have rabies. So I would stay back.

But what about setting up a fight? Bringing 2 cats together in an enclosed space? 

Dog fights can end in death,but cats rarely do.

That's a whole different story and it's 100 percent Haram and cruel.

6 hours ago, notme said:

No, it's not ok to intentionally bring together cats to fight with each other! What are you even thinking? 

Like a sparring session to get their juices flowing and feel invigorating. they fight in the wild, so it appears to be a natural thing.

It wouldn’t get deadly like dog fights. 

2 hours ago, thuglife said:

Like a sparring session to get their juices flowing and feel invigorating. they fight in the wild, so it appears to be a natural thing.

It wouldn’t get deadly like dog fights. 

No. Just no. 

17 hours ago, Moalfas said:

I'm sorry to say but watching this for entertainment purposes is nothing short of sadistic.

It’s nature tho. It’s like, watching other animals live their lives. Like a bird singing. I’m not forcing them to fight. 

10 hours ago, thuglife said:

It’s nature tho. It’s like, watching other animals live their lives. Like a bird singing. I’m not forcing them to fight. 

Look everyone views what you're saying as sadistic, civilized people don't set up blood sports between animals, whether [Edited Out] fights, bear baiting, or cat fights. If you're so bad at making good and moral decisions that you are so stupidly trying justify something so heinous perhaps you shouldn't be a member of our forum. Indeed, if you set up something so reprehensible you'd be rightfully restricted in your freedoms generally. I can't see the benefit in this thread. If you're so much a half-wit that you're trying to justify blood sports I don't think you deserve to be taken seriously. A pity you decided to join this site, you shouldn't have access to a keyboard if you're going to act like such a troll.

Thread locked.

Edited by Ibn Al-Ja'abi