Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
3wliya_maryam

What are the most embarrassing things you've said or done in public?

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Let's all have a laugh

Yesterday at my uni when I was trying to order food, I was like to the man "hey can I have one large chips half and half" when  I was meant to say "can I have large chips and wedges half and half"

I will never remember that, You confused the heck out of the guy.

I also remember another embarrasing story. Back when I was 12, I remember after school we had to wait near the gates for our families to arrive. I saw a white car that looked EXACTLY like my family friend's, even the lady inside looked EXACTLY like her. So I literally go to the womans car open the door and im ready to hop in and the woman turns her face around and wallah I freaked out.  I ran away and I left the car door open, without even apologizing. 

:salam:

Was around 7-8 years old. Came home from school, the house door was open, came in and saw box of KFC on the table and screamed on top of of my lungs in excitement, "(Brother's name), Abu bought KFC for us:clap:".

Next thing I see my mom's friend come out of the living room, telling me my grandfather has passed away and my mom had just booked a flight to Pakistan (hence they had brought the food to our house).

I was a pall bearer at a funeral when l was 19. Anyway, still growing  my pants didn't fit. When we went to put the casket in the hearse, my pants split out down to my leg. About to the knee. One of the men with a long coat gave me his to wear for the rest of the time.