Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ruqaya101

Shame

Rate this topic

The first thing that came to my mind was something that I did some years ago and I felt like, in my own words at the time "it was the most shameful thing I'd ever done." I disagree now, it turned out to be not that bad but at the time I was shooketh. 

What happened was I was trying to make an art project for my students to sell at the school fair coming up. And I bought some liquid gold leaf paint for them to use even though it had warning about it being toxic, I dismissed it because I really wanted to use that paint and thought it was just an exaggerated warning.

So the next day I did the project with the kids and when the paint started eating through the styrofoam cups I poured it into and the fumes filled the room and the paint that got on one of the kids hands wouldn't wash off no matter what, I panicked and realized what a horrible thing I had just done. Put the health of other peoples small kids entrusted to me in danger. I felt really bad and vowed to never touch that paint again. However I told some family members and they assured me it wasn't as bad as I thought, and that the paint didn't damage them. And when I went back to work the next day all the kids were fine and happy and I could breathe easy again. But I knew to be very careful from then on out especially with other people's children.