Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ruqaya101

Cosmetics And Make up.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

yes!

This same thing/reaction happened in college. That one can clearly remember.

There was this discussion l had with some other people that she over heard. From one comment l made she reacted, "anyone who says something like that l want to get to know." Here l can't remember what it was or what we were even talking about. That is why she got my number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

This same thing/reaction happened in college. That one can clearly remember.

There was this discussion l had with some other people that she over heard. From one comment l made she reacted, "anyone who says something like that l want to get to know." Here l can't remember what it was or what we were even talking about. That is why she got my number.

Why exactly arent you married to her, if you both seem compatible?? Its like reading a fairytale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

Why exactly arent you married to her, if you both seem compatible?? Its like reading a fairytale

As l wrote, both families went-off the deep end. Her father jumped on a plane to make sure things came to a halt, and one of my own grandmothers threatened me (and they had the mean and the means to follow through on that). And other stuff.

No point in trying to start a life when things are definitely going to be miserable.

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

As l wrote, both families went-off the deep end. Her father jumped on a plane to make sure things came to a halt, and one of my own grandmothers threatened me (and they had the mean and the means to follow through on that). And other stuff.

No point in trying to start a life when things are definitely going to be miserable.

What story does this remind me of?

Romeo and Juliet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

What story does this remind me of?

Romeo and Juliet?

:hahaha:

l was 30 and she was 27, maybe 26. Not exactly teenie-troubles.

But a mutual friend told me she cried for three days, missed work, and was depressed for the week. Then she started to get better.

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

^^^^^^ :gossip:"Guess who sounds jealous?"

:confused::confused:

I was merely commenting on the long 'Dastaan e Ishq' (A tale of love) that started from to 'a tiny bit of rouge on her cheeks' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, habib e najjaar said:

*popcorn* 

Please continue, this is a lovely soap. Still waiting for the Shia angle to come out. :woot:

That brother is not Shia. *popping the popcorn* 

Edited by Hameedeh
I do not wear makeup at all. Lip balm with no color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, starlight said:

:confused::confused:

I was merely commenting on the long 'Dastaan e Ishq' (A tale of love) that started from to 'a tiny bit of rouge on her cheeks' 

The rouge (sorry l mispelt above) was something l learned later, but it started with her calling the house. lf you want to know a little more about her, PM me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

Shia angle to come out.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN 

 

8 hours ago, starlight said:

ll this because of wearing a little blush on the cheeks!!

Why you surprised -_- they're men!

7 hours ago, starlight said:

(A tale of love)

It needs a NAME.

Aashique 3!

8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

she cried for three days, missed work, and was depressed for the week. Then she started to get better.

Aww, poor thing, that hurt me :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...