Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MehrBanoo

Quranic Voice & QirA'ah

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

My Suggestion is for this largest community to Start a club for women to learn How to practice reading of Qur'an Alkarim .

Any One can help Others for learn , introduce herself to other and Start Something same as class or in certain time.

in Other way , make a condition to send Voice for QirA'ah of Qur'an for Others ...

any Comments ...or ideas  ... Im in Ur Service :rolleyes:

:muslima:

•MehrBanoo•

Love the idea. Let's start. I have been looking for a Qur'an study group/partner for sometime now.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, starlight said:

Love the idea. Let's start. I have been looking for a Qur'an study group/partner for sometime now.

Hmm , Actually want to to to Start But don't know How and in which position ...

U know it Should be just for women to sent Our real voice ...

Guide Me sister ♥

I don't know. Can't we start with a study or even a recitation group? Read some verses everyday and discuss together. It can be done right here on ShiaChat.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:36 AM, starlight said:

I don't know. Can't we start with a study or even a recitation group? Read some verses everyday and discuss together. It can be done right here on ShiaChat.

Yea , for Study that is Best ... What do U Offer for media & Voice ?

57 minutes ago, MehrBanoo said:

What do U Offer for media & Voice ?

Maybe some one else would be able to come with a suggestion. For now, I don't think many people would be interested in posting their voices here.

39 minutes ago, starlight said:

Maybe some one else would be able to come with a suggestion. For now, I don't think many people would be interested in posting their voices here.

True , My offer is a Private club just for Women ...

I don't think it's good to share your voice or other private information with random people in the net. You never know who's behind the screen.

Many people have been blackmailed that way.

Ok

Forget this Topic ...

الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَتْلُونَهُ حَقَّ تِلاَوَتِهِ

Salamun Alaikum, 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:47 AM, MehrBanoo said:

to Start a club for women to learn How to practice reading of Qur'an Alkarim .

I suggest that it is better to take the services of any professional reciter of Holy Qur'an, if anyone really want to learn the Qir'at according to the rules made for the recitation of Qur'an. One can  however, take help from this forum (Shiachat) in knowing how to pronounce any specific word or a phrase if he/she is facing problems in its recitation. 

Best thing to start with is by listening to recitation of the verses of Qur'an with its translation. Start with small chapters and try to remember them. 

Wassalam.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:57 AM, Logic1234 said:

الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَتْلُونَهُ حَقَّ تِلاَوَتِهِ

Salamun Alaikum, 

I suggest that it is better to take the services of any professional reciter of Holy Qur'an, if anyone really want to learn the Qir'at according to the rules made for the recitation of Qur'an. One can  however, take help from this forum (Shiachat) in knowing how to pronounce any specific word or a phrase if he/she is facing problems in its recitation. 

Best thing to start with is by listening to recitation of the verses of Qur'an with its translation. Start with small chapters and try to remember them. 

Wassalam.

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wr Wb

U know , I would Start it By myself as to learn Other How Should have a Good QirA'ah  and  try to practice With Sisters as I Can.

It Depends On Options here , and other's Offer.

any Way thanks for Your Good advises.:rolleyes:

On 10/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, 7ssein said:

There is a discord server that was just created for teaching Qur'an, but lessons haven't started yet. Message me and I'll pm a link, although I am not sure if it is both male and female or only male.

:salam:

Does it exist at the moment ?

and Can't message U , cause Of my points are low !