Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hussain Haider Bilgrami

Is Imam Mahdi (ajfts) hiding in the Bermuda triangle

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaikum
I heard some theory that Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) is hiding in the Bermuda triangle and that's why it's such a dangerous place for anyone to go. I want to hear your thoughts on this. 

Salam w alaykum akhi, that is the first time I have ever heard of this theory. where did you even hear about this?

The Imam Mahdi عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف, could be anywhere, by the will of Allah sw.t. the Merciful. He could have been someone you have spoken too, or walked past or you are yet to encounter him. Again this isn't facts, just a bit of what I have learnt. I could be wrong.

Can't think of any logical explanation as to why he would be living in the Bermuda triangle.

Additionally, read about the Bermuda triangle, you will come to an understanding why strange things happen there after gaining enough knowledge.

This is a serious question. A Shia friend of mine told me this theory so I want to hear about it. I never stated that I believe this theory, I just want to hear if there is any evidence supporting it or something.

It's known as the Devil's triangle because of the harsh weather and the fact that most people disappear after entering it. Once again, I am not defending this theory, I am just asking about it.

Just now, Hussain Haider Bilgrami said:

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, that's how you gain knowledge.

ln the context of this here thread, making a statement like this is equivalent to writing, "lt is good to have an open mind even though it lets all the trash in."

I wouldn't care if this topic is closed for review because I don't even believe this, however, I am asking a question, That's it. I'm not saying "sorry im an idiot can someone tell me some wrong fact to I can add it to my collection of idiotic beliefs :D"

7 minutes ago, Hussain Haider Bilgrami said:

I wouldn't care if this topic is closed for review because I don't even believe this, however, I am asking a question, That's it. I'm not saying "sorry im an idiot can someone tell me some wrong fact to I can add it to my collection of idiotic beliefs :D"

Apparently, you are only 13, so you get an old teacher's "T" grade.

lt is your age group. Most of what you hear from the others is nonsense.

First of all, why are you hunting for my age? Secondly, if you don't have any value in terms of answering my question, then please just go, I am asking nicely. I asked a question. That's literally it. Surely you have better things to do?

I'm literally just asking a question to increase my knowledge. I literally never stated that I believe it. I stated that a Shia friend of mine told me this so I wanted to ask about it. 

I asked a question, I didn't ask for persistent questioning of my sanity for asking about a certain theory. Realistically, had all of you understood that, there would be no replies to this topic. If any Admin is reading rn, just close the topic for review, Shukraan