Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thuglife

Navy Pilot Chased Aliens

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, thuglife said:

The man was on a mission as a pilot in the US Navy, and multiple people saw it.

This isn't a random redneck in the woods.

Maybe they had an underwater base. Maybe that is where the Imam of the time is hidden AS.

Did you know Trump is from the United States and multiple amounts of people from the United States will tell you he is a great president. True story.

I've seen many strange things in life other people would not believe. I don't know what they are. But common sense tells me these are not "extra terrestrial" things. If someone travels across the galaxy I don't think they will do it for no good reason and not even say hi. to be honest I even don't think a galactic civilization is left free and able to do that. That said I'm pretty sure some nation among non-human beings has these ufo air crafts but I can not prove it. They might even be present across the solar system, particularly the moon, but that's it. They are other dimensional, not extra terrestrial. They were here before and they are almost extinct now..They had their time which is over. They are super advanced in technology, Before man appeared they could snoop on angels and derived some hints about the future from that information. They had considerable "magical" power which was taken away promptly when Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was born in this world. They also had and probably still have humans under their command.

13 hours ago, thuglife said:

What do you people here make of this

Salam few years before wining of Iran revolution an Iranian F-14 jet fighter pilot had similar  experience maybe it's time of revolution in America , even president Rouhani claimed that saw a UFO by himself when he was a teenager in rural area that he was living with his parents :grin: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/

https://theaviationist.com/2013/11/10/f-14-vs-ufo/

13 hours ago, thuglife said:

Salam two years before wining of Iran revolution an Iranian pilot of F-4 Phantom II   had similar  experience maybe it's time of revolution in America , even president Rouhani claimed that saw a UFO by himself when he was a teenager in rural area that he was living with his parents :grin: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/

https://theaviationist.com/2013/11/10/f-14-vs-ufo/

#Tehran_UFO_Incident, #1976 #Iranian_Fighter_Jets Chase a #UFO #ETupdates

Parviz Jafari about his UFO-Encounter

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 hours ago, thuglife said:

So your default position is "it's nonsense, no matter what."

It might be aliens. It might not.

Surely there are other beings in the universe, but the universe is unfathomably big.

More likely it is an experimental aircraft or an unknown natural phenomenon.

They're not aliens. They're Jinn. Dimensions have been opening between our world and theirs for some time now and they're using the Jinn to deceive people into thinking they're aliens, spreading a belief that is increasing in popularity, the belief in being created by extra-terrestrials. Furthermore, the Jinn are abducting men and women for cross-breeding to propagate a special type of psychic human, spiritually conscious. Some theorize that the elitists are planning on staging an "alien" invasion to unite the world governments under one world order, although I doubt this theory. There is no doubt about it, these "aliens" are jinn in disguise with ill-intentions. Check out Lam from Aleister Crowley and compare how that being looks to a so called "grey alien". 

fbi.PNG.d13a9dd6c73a3fb5e3b4275479f4828f.PNG

Edited by Ali883
forgot to insert image

l catagorize this stuff into two mutally exclusive sets:

Those "space aliens" that are Close Encounters of the Third Kind of the Hollywood state.

Those "space aliens" that are Alien Space of the Cranial Kind of the mental disassociative state.

Capture.thumb.PNG.021a5e02f89be6eaeb4031e5f5c2fbb3.PNG

Studying the technicalities of magic and the general beliefs of pagans would open your mind to the capabilities of jinn on our world. After all, the shaitateen are none other than jinn that have chosen evil over good.

23 hours ago, thuglife said:

Unidentified flying object I.e. we don't know what it is.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

l catagorize this stuff into two mutally exclusive sets:

Those "space aliens" that are Close Encounters of the Third Kind of the Hollywood state.

Those "alien spaces" that are Alien Space of the Cranial Kind of the mental disassociative state.

Corrected.

Gosh, l'z gettin' oldd.

10 hours ago, notme said:

More likely it is an experimental aircraft

That is also possible. Look up Hutchison Effect (by John Kenneth Hutchison) on youtube. He levitates cannon balls and piece of foam alike using bursts of powerful radio waves which supposedly disrupt gravity waves by an unknown mechanism. He did it back in the 80s. His lab was confiscated and he received death threats but he continued in Canada. See videos on hutchiison effect for a bit of amazement.