Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

Ikmel Deen verse at ghadeer e khum and Twelver Shia.net

Rate this topic

Salam un aliakum.

I came across a website that refuted Shia llegations *************

I read some articles there and one thing is clear for people, they are salafis doing there best to prove everything against imamate of Ali weak and fabrication.
Here I came across there Jar'ah on Ik-mal deen verse at ghadeer and congratulation of Umar to Ali (عليه السلام):
see:

image.thumb.png.e7dc38547375f10b2040b1fa42f03a36.png
image.thumb.png.e7dc38547375f10b2040b1fa42f03a36.png
Now there target is Shahr Bin Howshab.
He narrated in Tirimdhi, Ibn Majah, nasai, and his hadiths have been declared sahih by there scholor Al-Bani there.
But no, those books have deaf narrations and Al-bani might be making some mistake, or we are quoting it wrong or half.
lets check if Shahr Bin Howsah narrated in Sahih Muslim or not:

here have it:
https://sunnah.com/Muslim/36/222

وَحَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَبِيبٍ الْحَارِثِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ شَبِيبٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ، شَهْرِ بْنِ حَوْشَبٍ فَسَأَلْتُهُ فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ بْنِ عُمَيْرٍ، قَالَ فَلَقِيتُ عَبْدَ الْمَلِكِ فَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ حُرَيْثٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ زَيْدٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الْكَمْأَةُ مِنَ الْمَنِّ وَمَاؤُهَا شِفَاءٌ لِلْعَيْنِ

So, this prove their lies.
At one place, they say Muslim and Bukhari are sahih and its ijma of ummat,
now where did that ijma go when you declared hadith of ikmel-deen verse at ghadeer un-authentic acording to an usool you are accepting in Sahih Muslim and other Sihaah Sitta?

here I quote hadith mentioned on T.S

، أنا أبو نصر حبشون بن موسى بن أيوب الخلال ، نا علي بن سعيد الرملي ، نا ضمرة بن ربيعة القرشي ، عن ابن شوذب ، عن مطر الوراق ، عن شهر بن حوشب ، عن أبي هريرة ، قال : من صام يوم ثماني عشرة من ذي الحجة كتب له صيام ستين شهرا ، وهو يوم غدير خم لما أخذ النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بيد علي بن أبي طالب ، فقال : ” ألست أولى بالمؤمنين ؟ ” قالوا : بلى يا رسول الله ، قال : ” من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه ” ، فقال عمر بن الخطاب : بخ بخ لك يابن أبي طالب ، أصبحت مولاي ومولى كل مسلم ، فأنزل الله عز وجل : اليوم أكملت لكم دينكم سورة المائدة آية 3 ، ومن صام يوم سبعة وعشرين من رجب كتب له صيام ستين شهرا ، وهو أول يوم نزل جبريل عليه السلام بالرسالة

It is narrated from Abu Hurairah that he said : whoever fasts the day of the eighteenths of dhil-hijjah it’s like he fasted sixty months, and this is the day of Ghadeer Khum when Rasool Allah(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) took the hand of Ali and said : Haven’t I more right over the believers? They answered : Indeed, O Messenger of Allah. He said : whoever I’m his mawla, then Ali is his Mawla. Omar ibn khattab said: Congratulations, O son of Abu Talib, as you have become my Mawla and the Mawla of all Muslims. On this, Allah revealed, today I have completed for you your religion. And whoever fasts on the 27th of Rajab, fasts of sixty months is written for him. And this was the first day on which Jibrael (عليه السلام) came with revelation.

Tarikh Ibn `Asakir

Thoses exxtremist wahabis salafis tried there best and found one problem which according to usool of their scholors isn't a problem, rather they have accepted hadiths from shahr bin Howshab in sihaah sitta.

What sort of lie is that? 

here in Musnad Abi Dawood e Tayalisi, he has got a chapter on Riwayahs of Shahr Bin Howshab from Abu Hurreira:
When we quote, we become liars and fabricators,
This credit should goto Authors of Sihaah Sitta, and scholors declaring those traditions as sahih, and yes, author of this book as well.

image.png.0c2ee0cc13db1d3a79b02b8862e593a4.png

Just now, Logic1234 said:

They (TS) and their arguments are not even worth of discussions. 

To general public, they seem authentic,
Actually they are playing with jar'ah o tadeel

And they indeed are trying there best.
I am no expert of this field, but the usool you are accepting in Sahih Muslim, and your scholors do in sihaah sitta, how can you reject it like that?

Brother I bet if Imam Ali(عليه السلام) comes back and tell these Wahabi Salafis himself that I am your Imam they will still not accept it. They are just pure nasibis they hate Imam Ali(عليه السلام) they will never accept him as their Imam.