Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Gov;t denies knowing who snipers are; people prevented from hospitalization

its a fat lie the unknown snipers also killed security forces but as always these liar site only says half of truth .

A brave Iraqi who joins the protest and chants slogan against Saddam to show th reaction of the protesters and prove they are pro-Saddam

#الایران_والعراق_لایمکن_الفراق

Ayatollah Sistani urges Baghdad to properly investigate protest deaths

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-Sistani-urges-baghdad-to-properly-investigate-protest-deaths_981782.html

October 11, 2019 - 6:24 PM News Code : 981782 Source : Press TVLink: 

Ayatollah Sistani urges Baghdad to properly investigate protest deaths

Iraq’s most prominent Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani has called on the Baghdad government to launch a thorough investigation into the wave of violence during recent protests against corruption, staggering youth unemployment and poor public services, which started in the capital and then spread to other cities.

In a statement read out by his representative Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai during a sermon in the holy city of Kerbala on Friday, Ayatollah Sistani gave authorities “two weeks” to release the findings of the investigation into the more than a hundred deaths recorded during the protests since October 1.

He also “demanded that the government investigate to find out which elements gave orders to shoot protesters, whatever their affiliation.”

“The government must change its approach in dealing with the country's problems,” the revered cleric said, adding that lawmakers also bore a heavy responsibility.

Ayatollah Sistani went on to call on authorities to act to “put an end to threats, beatings, abductions, sniper fire and violence by those who believe they can act with total impunity.”

On Wednesday, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi pledged to reshuffle his cabinet, launch a probe into the killing of protesters, and punish those who shot the demonstrators.

“We will ask the parliament to vote tomorrow on changes to ministries,” the Iraqi prime minister said in a televised speech.

He vowed that his government will refer the names of hundreds of corrupt officials to the judiciary for investigation.

Abdul-Mahdi also declared three days of national mourning over the deaths of at least 110 people and injuries of more than 6,000 others during the recent violent clashes between security forces and demonstrators in Baghdad and the country's south.

The remarks came only a day after the Iraqi cabinet approved the second package of reforms, including distribution of residential plots of land to citizens, expansion of municipal borders of cities, and changing agricultural land into residential.

The planned reforms also contain freezing the law, which allows payment of several salaries to one public servant, providing jobs for young people and activation of the agricultural lending fund.

Additionally, the Iraqi cabinet endorsed a possible study to minimize the age of retirement to give more jobs to the youth.

Early on Sunday, the Iraqi cabinet issued a decree with more than a dozen planned reforms, including land distributions, military enlistment and increased welfare stipends for needy families, AFP news agency reported.

Two info-opines:

https://menafn.com/1099117901/Iraqs-Youth-Bulge-will-Change-the-Country 

-over half of lraq's 40+million people are under age of 24

-when the gov't offices reopened, this age group peacibly crammed into streets looking for the new jobs.

https://thearabweekly.com/Iraq-under-fire-attacks-media 

While daylight internet connections resumed Oct 8th, restrictions remain tight.

Previously, media offices were attacked and journalists gottelephone threats.

Previously, media offices were attacked and journalists gottelephone threats.

all of so called journalist are cooperating with KSA to topple down Iraqi Government & rise a Saudi friendly government in Iraq against Iran after that they will become dumb -deaf against any protest against lack of job or corruption like as article about Iraqi youth that you mentioned it just repeats KSA propaganda by using demands of Iraqi Youth as a distraction.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

I think best for Iraq would be to split the country in three new countries. One predominantly Sunni Arab, the other predominantly Shia Arab and the last one predominantly 

How would that help anyone?? That will merely create more disunity. Islam is love, learning to accept each others differences and living peacefully with each other. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:19 AM, Guest BritBoy said:

Anyone else cancelled their Arbaeen trip because of this? I’m so upset, this was meant to be my first visit to Karbala. 

Aww, I am so sorry you had to do that, my mums going, but shes Iraqi and has family there (a little safer maybe), I also know a few friends who are still going.

Personally if you ask me, it might appear that Iraq is dangerous and unsafe, but it really isnt, especially if you go to Najaf and Karbala. 

But then again, I am not living there. InshAllah next year! Ya rab! 

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

all of so called journalist are cooperating with KSA to topple down Iraqi Government & rise a Saudi friendly government in Iraq against Iran after that they will become dumb -deaf against any protest against lack of job or corruption like as article about Iraqi youth that you mentioned it just repeats KSA propaganda by using demands of Iraqi Youth as a distraction.

This argument actually goes both ways.

Speaking as an Iraqi with several and direct connections inside, both arguments have their merits and nothing is black and white. 

Iran's overbearing influence (both positive and negative) over many aspects in Iraq is undeniable. So the resentment of the average Iraqi Joe is understandable. 

At the same time, Saudi and others jumping on the bandwagon of protests against corruption is also undeniable. 

The problems in Iraq are multi faceted and many forces are in play so it's always useful to remember that before taking sides or generalising. 

Sun,13Oct19 CBS Face the Nation

Overnight, Trump announces the withdrawl of another 1,000 troops from Syria-lraq[EDIT they already have/are 'pulling out" from northern Syria]

The Kurds are "negotiating with Syria and Russia" to launch a counter-attack against Turkey

Turkey "has expanded" its objectives

EU and NATO are unhappy with both Trump and Erdogan

Videos of Turkish executions of Kurds are "circulating"

Turkish backed "militias" are "running wild"(?) and released lS fighters and families are "running free"

2nd ADD/EDIT: the Wall Street Journal has an editorial wondering if the Amerikan people will take a "second gamble" on Trump; the anchor, Margrette Brennin(SP?) asked about the spectre of "ethnic cleansing" based on current reporting

END for Now 10:48EDT

Edited by hasanhh

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Videos of Turkish executions of Kurds are "circulating"

In one of the videos, the Turkish backed forces who are actually Syrian are seen executing unarmed and alleged PKK members.

A person can be heard sayig 'film me, film me' صوّرني صوّرني as he shoots a person who's tied on the ground. 

33 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

In one of the videos, the Turkish backed forces who are actually Syrian are seen executing unarmed and alleged PKK members.

A person can be heard sayig 'film me, film me' صوّرني صوّرني as he shoots a person who's tied on the ground. 

A Kurdish woman politician, named Hi ---something, was dragged from her car and murdered.

The "film me" stuff also happened in Afghanistan. Captured Russians were sold for this purpose. lt is the manner of people.

I wish to share, as a layman; 

1. There are many, many Iraqi government and other officials who work sincerely. Not all previous leaders were corrupt or slave of the US or whatever. It is that they are not allowed to work or for others have an extremely difficult situation and circumstances.

2. The main problem in Iraq is the US. The US, The Big Satan. Remove the US out of Iraq and we will be able to solve a lot, Insha'Allah. Look at what they have been trying since the fall of Saddam. If it was not for Sayyed Al Sistani, and perhaps the Islamic Republic of Iran, there would be no Iraq right now. 

Americans are working HARD 24 hours a day,7 days a week in Iraq. Some of our highest politicians are only allowed to go to office maybe around 10 o'clock, and have to go home around  1 or 2 o'clock, Then after that they will do some other (personal) stuff (again) and then wear a white nice clean Disjdaasje, and then they will start visiting each other. 
This will be their day. Day in day out. 

The US does not allow an independent Iraq. The US will never leave Iraq voluntarily unless they think the nation has submitted it. The "philosophy" of the American Thinker, which is not the same as Europeans, even though they are close allies and agree with a lot (on evil policies), is that they want their boot on the face of every single country all over the world. They see themselves as the greatest and should be ruling all others. If you resist they will do everything they can, they will use any method they see fit for their evil goals. 

Look at Japan, they are economically and other fields very developed, but they are not independent nation, but a submissive state to US, and this is a humiliation. 

3. Many of these protests are supports of Saddam. They brought an old Iraqi flag which was with 3 stars, implemented in the time of Cursed dictator Saddam. They would shout slogans against Iran/  As if Iran has ANY negative role for the Iraqi nation, the traitors! 

4. Whoever wants "Isqaat al Nadaam ", like some kind of revolution against the current Iraqi leaders, goverment etc. are enemies of Iraq, wether they realize it or not. And Iraqi's gave their blood for this goverment. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Yassin1tv/videos

Very beneficial channel of Ayyatollah Sayyed Yaseen Al Musawi. Many of the material on this channel is about Iraqi situation, politics etc.
But there is also a lot on other subjects and from other perspectives and regarding other fields.

https://www.presstv.com/Default/Section/10201/ 

PressTV, Middle East, Iraq News Section. 
Reliable (Shia) English media website

5 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I wish to share, as a layman; 

I respect the fact that you shared 'as a layman' 

I'm sorry that your post was the first that I felt the need to react to with 'disagree'. I strongly disagree with many of the views expressed and I don't think the current climate is conducive to constructive criticism when it comes to certain entities; I therefore have resorted to just the -reaction-.

Edited by Moalfas

13 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Salam both Turkish & Kurdish sides are making false flags to justify this war , there is many fake evidences made by Pankurds from previous conflicts in Syria for making false victims for using victim card and same as it many fake evidences made by PanTurks to justify their raid our best option is that we try to bring peace or be neutral but we must not ally of one side against another side .

4 hours ago, Ruqaya101 said:

What’s with all the testaments from families in Iraq that irani troops are breaking into houses???

Salam there is no Iranian troop in Iraq but some people like as baathis  call Hashd al sha'bi (PMU) as Iranian troops.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam there is no Iranian troop in Iraq but some people like as baathis  call Hashd al sha'bi (PMU) as Iranian troops.

How can you prove this?? 

Its not just one Iraqi family (women mostly) or two. There’s a whole neighborhood testifying that they were 3ajam or iranis, they looked it, spoke the language, and they were definitely not of Iraqi decent.

im not saying you’re wrong, but can you prove what you’re saying?

5 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

l earlier went looking for anything about lRl troops in this area. l found nothing from any source.

What is your source?

2 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

How can you prove this?? 

Its not just one Iraqi family (women mostly) or two. There’s a whole neighborhood testifying that they were 3ajam or iranis, they looked it, spoke the language, and they were definitely not of Iraqi decent.

many Hashd al sha'bi member can speak Farsi (Ajami) because their major generals like as Abu Mahdi Muhandes are fluently speaking  Farsi & many of Hashd members received training from IRGC that is not strange that they talk Farsi between themselves in order to say secret commands to each other when they want that others don't understand what are they talking also many Shia  Iraqis in cities like as Karabala & Najaf can speak Farsi because many pilgrims from Iran are going to their shops for buying Souvenirs or Iraqis that are traveling to Iran for trade & pilgrimage are learning Farsi (Ajami) very fast. 

24 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l earlier went looking for anything about lRl troops in this area. l found nothing from any source.

What is your source?

My family in Iraq took videos of it all. They sent it only to us. And their family friends also took videos in their own neighborhood.

It was also on the news this morning. 

40 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

What is your source?

Salam majority Iraqi Shias specially younger generations & many Hashd al -Sha'bi memebers can speak Farsi because they are always in contact with Iranians as pilgrims or trained by IRGC  also all Hashd Sha'bi commanders can speak Farsi fluently also Sayed Hasan Nasrullah & other High ranking Hizbullah members are speaking Farsi in their contacts & meeting with Iranian from IRGC & Iranian authorities that Sayed Hsan Nasrullah in his recent speechs said that in his meetings with Imam Khomeini they don't need translator because both sides are speaking Farsi & Arabic but Imam Khamenei prefers speaking Farsi in their meetings but all anti Shia groups hates to use any Farsi word or even use some loaned Farsi words in their speeches & call other Shia Arabs that are using loaned faris words as Ajamas (non Arab)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

To anyone in denial of Iranian personnel operating inside Iraq: as described by the person filming- a large convoy of Iranian buses and cars (apparently revolutionary guards) driving through Diwaniya in southern Iraq, driving on the wrong side of the road, knocking over something off the central reservation (كبوس) , carried on driving. 

They seem to have just crossed over from Iran.

4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Moalfas   Of course there lranians traveling in Iraq into Diwaniya and Najaf. lt is Arbaeen. The last number l read is that there are 3 million going to Najaf from lran alone. Only Mecca and Medinah have more pilgrims.

And your video does not play.

These aren't regular zuwar convoys. They are a bunch of what looks like police jeeps and buses all of which have flashing blue lights including several buses! 

https://youtu.be/3KNI4sA60Ss

1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

looks like

:hahaha:

Look at 1:26 & 1:33 times and compare with 1:32  --the cop is not running with flashers.

Those blue lights are running lights on the bus, blue lighting in the area and the bluish tinge of halogen lights. Look at the side of the bus. EDlT/ADD: the bus windows are also green in this video.

l did a second by second multi-visual scan of the video.

OPINE: a few people on ShiaChat wish they are '313', but do not know what they are looking at. Same problem with people above jumping to conclusions without watching what was going-on in the videos.

The Amerikan news media did the same this past weekend with an "lS escape video". The camera points to broken up asphalt, an emplaced gunpowder charge pops up this already broken stuff and the news reporter calls it an artillery shell. :hahaha: Those white-helmet videos have been bette fakes than this hokey hoax.

Y'all have to know what youz lookin' at.

Edited by hasanhh

17 hours ago, Moalfas said:

I respect the fact that you shared 'as a layman' 

I'm sorry that your post was the first that I felt the need to react to with 'disagree'. I strongly disagree with many of the views expressed and I don't think the current climate is conducive to constructive criticism when it comes to certain entities; I therefore have resorted to just the -reaction-.

What statement do you disagree with and why?

If not willing to answer this question, then why share your disagreement? 

Guest Basira

Let's be honest, there's no way after what Saddam did to Iran with the help of America and Saudi and Kuwait that Iran's going to let other countries have more influence in Iraq's politics. 

Iraq's economy is tangled with Iran's anyway and their religious and cultural ties are stronger (Irani Shias with Iraqi Shias, Irani Kurds with Iraqi Kurds). 

Iraqis should forget the old pan-Arab rivalry with Iran. It's old news and it's not going to happen. It's not just Iran that won't allow it. There are enough powerful Iraqis that won't allow it too. 

Last word, let's put things into perspective here. The only Iraqis really doing something big are the ones who work with Iran and Syria. The others are just career politicians or nationalists who forget the ugly legacy of Iraqi nationalism under Saddam. Even Shia Iraqis were ready to invade and kill Iranian Shias for Saddam and they were like lambs all through the chemical slaughter. Then the war stopped and life got a bit tough after the US punished Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and some of these Shias suddenly remembered that they can protest but it was too late and Iran was too weakened by the war to help and Saddam massacred the Shias. 

There's nothing to be proud about Iraqi nationalism. The US got rid of Saddam, not Iraqis. The call from marjaiyaa and the help from Iran got rid of Da'ish, not Iraqi nationalism.  

I wonder forget about this Iraq Versus others nonsense. It has an ugly history and it is pathetic and a failure. 

There's no way Iraq is going to have a future choosing to side with US, Saudi, Turkey or Israel. Just face it, Iraq has no choice other than to align itself with The Islamic Republic of Iran in a geopolitical alliance and to coordinate with Tehran before other countries. 

It's realpolitik and it's in the best interest of Shias too. Iran won't let other countries use Iraq to be a check on the Islamic Revolution of Khomeini and his followers. Any Iraqis that stand in its way in the name of nationalism will be defeated by the countless Iraqis who want Iraq to be part of the axis of resistance. Look at Lebanon and remember that Iran has more friends in Iraq than in Lebanon and more channels into Iraq than in Lebanon. If pathetic Lebanese nationalism which was just a sellout to Israel failed in Lebanon, its definitely going to fail in Iraq.

:hahaha:

Every single jeep was a law enforcement jeep and every single bus had the law enforcement flasher ontop. The bus with the side lights also had two top flashers (front and back) that were flashing alongside the side lights flashing. These are not normal running lights as you suggest, these blue lights are exclusive to law enforcement. 

Perhaps Iranian contributors can confirm or deny that these vehicles are in fact law enforcement. Maybe they can also tell us what the writing says on the side of the buses.

Also,

Here's an older video also taken in the south of Iraq in Wasit of an Iranian police car, when quizzed, they confirmed that were Iranian police and when asked on the premise of them being in Iraqi jurisdiction, they drove off.

One can easily deny unsubstantiated reports, but when you are presented with such clear examples, it's hard to deny. And I'm afraid, jumping to ridicule the evidence and to compare it to the white helmets who were staging their videos, only puts you in a position of being ridiculed yourself and proves lack of understanding of the situation on the ground. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

What statement do you disagree with and why?

If not willing to answer this question, then why share your disagreement? 

I strongly disagreed with much of what you said and I posted because I felt bad, as it was my first 'disagree' reaction on Shiachat and I wanted to apologise for having to react with 'disagree' lol 

Inshallah I will point out the inaccuracies soon.