Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest Sunshine
1 hour ago, Northwest said:

The only way to equalise the distribution of revenue is for Baghdad to regain control of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). The KRG, while officially autonomous, has been a de facto independent state since the Gulf War (1990–1) and certainly since the removal of Saddam Hussein (2003). During the Gulf War, the U.S., Israel, and Turkey promoted the Kurdish secessionist movement not merely to undermine Saddam, but also to set up a future base for operations against Iran and Syria. However, the three states have parted company over which Kurdish factions to back. Turkey, like Saddam, has promoted the Barzani family’s Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) to counter the Iran-friendly Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK). On the other hand, the U.S. and Israel have increasingly tried to co-opt factions within the PUK to form an anti-Iran alliance with the KDP, which also has an Iranian branch that is exiled in the KRG. The U.S. and Israel have also tried to bribe the anti-Turkish Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), the Iranian offshoot of which is the Kurdistan Free Life Party (PJAK), to use as a wedge against Erdoğan and his AKP on certain foreign-policy matters, as well as to drive a wedge between Turkey and Iran. The Saudis have extensively financed the PKK/PJAK on behalf of the U.S. and Israel to pressure both Turkey and Iran.

A big obstacle to the American–Israeli project is the fact that the Democratic Union Party (PYD) in Syria, which is closely tied to some members of the PKK, has worked closely with Syria and Iran to counter Turkey’s Wahhabi–Salafi proxies, especially Daesh. The Russians, however, are trying to please the U.S. and Israel by maintaining strong economic ties to the KDP in Iraq, while establishing rapprochement with dual Russian–Israeli nationals (the Soviet-era Ashkenazi “refusenik” émigrés) in Israel. In doing so, the Russians are trying to limit the extent of Iranian influence (read: Hezbollah) in Syria and Lebanon, while strengthening energy and military deals with both Turkey and Israel. At the same time, the Russians are also trying to limit the Wahhabi–Salafi proxy threat to their sphere(s) of influence in Central Asia and the Caucasus. (The U.S. and Israel, using Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Pakistan as fronts, initially backed the Taliban and al-Qaida in Afghanistan to counter Russian and Iranian access to resources, especially rare Earth minerals, oil, natural gas, and heroin, in the area. Since 9/11, however, the U.S. and Israel have also increasingly co-opted India to compete with China and Pakistan, in the context of the Belt and Road Initiative, which links Xinjiang to the port of Gwadar. The U.S. and Israel thus installed Hamid Karzai as someone who would be “acceptable” to both Saudi-dominated Pakistan and Saudi-influenced India, while limiting the Russian, Iranian, and Chinese presence in the region.)

So far, the U.S. and Israel have been quite successful at controlling Iraqi resources, strangling Russia and China, and limiting the emergence of an anti-NATO coalition in the region. By isolating Iran, the U.S. and Israel have effectively achieved their main goal, while effectively corralling and controlling a number of states, including Pakistan, India, and Turkey, so that almost no one is left to oppose NATO in the MENA except Iran and Hezbollah. Even in Libya the U.S. and Israel effectively control both warring factions, given their influence (read: leverage and/or stranglehold) over both Turkey/Qatar (GNA) and Saudi Arabia/the UAE (LNA). Iran and Hezbollah are thus left “out in the cold” while economic sanctions and military encirclement squeeze Russia and China. The only way for Iraq and other states in the MENA to regain their sovereignty is to militarily and economically destroy the Federal Reserve’s petrodollar empire—a task that becomes seemingly impossible without the aid of Russia and China.

You will never get rid of KRG. That means never ending war. You can only achieve sovereignty when you get rid of proxy militants, corruption and diverse the economy. Make strong army.. The stupid uneducated Iraqis are reason why we don’t haves sovereignty. Usa, Israel are not holding us back. Its the Iraqis that are doing it for themselves but they are just deeply inside of propaganda. The latest Protest movement gives me some hope but its hard battle against idiots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

1] Make strong army..

2]The stupid uneducated Iraqis are reason why we don’t haves sovereignty. Usa, Israel are not holding us back. Its the Iraqis that are doing it for themselves but they are just deeply inside of propaganda. The latest Protest movement gives me some hope but its hard battle against idiots. 

1] l think mostly 'otherwise'. Have multiple police levels. Look at a police profile in any US state and then there is the Feds above this. The Army is a separate thing.

2] NOW you know why the US and Coalition Froces destroyed the school system 16 years ago and described it as part of "de-Baathification."

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Thats IS one of The problem. The President and PM IS chosen by elite instead of people and they don’t Have Power. Sadr has one of biggest block and he IS biggest elite. The reason sadr IS doing  protest because he always surf in recent trends that help HIM gain More votes and support from population. He use Every single big event For his own interest. Thats why people got Mad when he approved allawi as new PM. 600 people died For nothing..

That makes sense. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

1] l think mostly 'otherwise'. Have multiple police levels. Look at a police profile in any US state and then there is the Feds above this. The Army is a separate thing.

2] NOW you know why the US and Coalition Froces destroyed the school system 16 years ago and described it as part of "de-Baathification."

1. Those force in Usa follow constitutions. In Iraq the militants works independently. This whole massacre happened because Sadr put his followers to secure the street and the protesters camps. They don’t have any authority and they don’t work with government. Thats why they are extremely dangerous. One bad for Sadr. You are killed in next day same force that are supposed to secure the protesters.

 

2. I don’t think they destroyed it purposely. They wanted Saddam to pay reparations, withdraw their force from Kuwait and disclose and eliminate any  weapons of mass destruction. You need also remember that  Kuwait war happened two years before Saddam massacred over 50-100k Kurds with chemical weapons. Saddam tried to acquire Nuclear weapons many times but the  top Scientist that worked with Saddam refused. Usa sanctions were way too harsh and brutal and I think they made huge mistake. Saddam was also spending millions of his money in mansion instead of helping his starving people. These events started Shia uprising.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the burials of those murdered yesterday, rallies gain strength to include solidarity rallies in multiple cites.

One article:  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/Iraq-protesters-rally-Najaf-deadly-clashes-sadrists-200206113312986.html 

From this article, in the minds of the protesters, tomorrow 07Feb20 will be a critical day:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-Iraq-protests-Sistani/abandoned-and-attacked-some-Iraq-protesters-look-to-an-ayatollah-idUSKBN2002PQ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

1. Those force in Usa follow constitutions. In Iraq the militants works independently. This whole massacre happened because Sadr put his followers to secure the street and the protesters camps. They don’t have any authority and they don’t work with government. Thats why they are extremely dangerous. One bad for Sadr. You are killed in next day same force that are supposed to secure the protesters.

 

2. I don’t think they destroyed it purposely. They wanted Saddam to pay reparations, withdraw their force from Kuwait and disclose and eliminate any  weapons of mass destruction. You need also remember that  Kuwait war happened two years before Saddam massacred over 50-100k Kurds with chemical weapons. Saddam tried to acquire Nuclear weapons many times but the  top Scientist that worked with Saddam refused. Usa sanctions were way too harsh and brutal and I think they made huge mistake. Saddam was also spending millions of his money in mansion instead of helping his starving people. These events started Shia uprising.

 

 

1. If the USA followed the constitution wouldn't they leave after the parliament voted them to do so?

2. How did you make such a bold claim of knowing that they didn't destroy the schools purposely?

3.Which US NGO do you work for?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
14 hours ago, Hassan nasrallah said:

 

1. Police force are not tied to Political party

2. I gave you good and logical reason why Usa  sanctioned Iraq. At that time Saddam brutally massacred over 100k innocent people and he invaded Usa ally. At time of Crisis Saddam  spend a lot his money on his personal stuff instead helping starving iRAQIS. He was also seeking for nuclear bomb but many of top Iraqi scientist refused to help him and thats why they never managed to develop nuclear bomb. Saddam was messing with everyone.  Usa 

3. I don’t work for anyone and Im not propaganda fueled machine. I only care what is right and what is wrong and no political party ,ideology or sect  is going to change my mind. If Usa do bad things I will criticize it.. If Iran do bad thing I will criticize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Sadr today issued an 18 point 'charter' outlining how protests are to be conducted.. Oh.... What you think will happen when the large protest movement does not accept these terms? Killing and beating, kidnapping. Sadr has became full blown dictatorship past these days. He is deploying his forces all across Shia south acting as unofficial police force. Sadr forces are even beating  up Security forces in a daylight. They overtook Najaf past these weeks and paralyzed the police force totally.  If this things will continue.. Marja should codename Sadr actions with his name. Sadr does not have authority to control Iraq street.  We have security force for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

They overtook Najaf past these weeks and paralyzed the police force totally.  If this things will continue.. Marja should codename Sadr actions with his name. Sadr does not have authority to control Iraq street.  We have security force for that.

l came across an article somewhere today that said the Sadr family is who uses their influence to keep Moqtadr "in power". l do not know what to think about that, so l didn't post it this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Look how nationalistic Sadr supporter are. If you know Arabic language you understand what they are saying. They say literally that they want destroy Iraq. The Sadr supporter are more crazier  and dumber than Sadr itself.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l came across an article somewhere today that said the Sadr family is who uses their influence to keep Moqtadr "in power". l do not know what to think about that, so l didn't post it this morning.

This is right. That is only reason why he has so much power. He has done nothing good for Iraq. He was first guy that created militants in Iraq. His militant became so out of control that they started to butcher innocent civilians in the civil war.. When he entered in politics Maliki gave them all kinds of MP position  exchange for piece..... One of them was Health ministry... Did they do good work? No. They corrupted the system and stole money and went away. The only reason why he became popular candidate in 2018 because Iraqi where sick and tired of Corruption/Iranian meddling and sectarianism. He changed his positions as nationalist and he cooperated with secularist and communist parties.. This strategy made him win Iraq election 2018... Sadr changed again his position after Muhanned and Soleimani death. He became full blown Iranian puppet and Anti populist elite. This is going to cost him a lot of votes because he betrayed his huge non loyal voting base and Pro Iranians does not even like Sadr because they know he is  opportunist who change his mind all the time when new popular wave hits again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Today was huge anti government protest in  south Iraq.

 

 

Najaf

 

 

 

Baghdad

 

 

 

Nasiriyah

Samawah.

Karbala

 

Baabil

Kut

 

 

 

 

Basra

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
19 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Guest Sunshine 

ln the Baghdad video, who's face is on the white flag (to the right)?

Thanks for the pictures and info.

 It seems they are carrying picture of Sistani. They are only Shia religious authority that support this movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Guest Sunshine

Please stop constantly spamming this thread with links to Twitter. This is a discussion topic, so your posts need to be explanatory, so that people don't need to go to Twitter and try to figure out what it is you are implying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women defy Sadr:  https://apnews.com/d584ba1f43af00804d32db7c436f4622 

Kurdistan denounces violence aganst demonstrators: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/02/Iraq-protest-kurdistan-allawi.html

----Near the bottom, it reports that Kurdistan is under US political pressure to defend the protesters because many are anti-lRI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hahaha:"Look at the picture aound the man's neck and how it does not conform to the article's theme."

CENSORSHIP ?  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/46060/Facebook-closes-Baghdad-Post-page-obstructs-anti-terror-battle 

 

Injuries in 3 Provinces: https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/46055/Tens-of-Protesters-Injured-in-Three-Iraqi-Provinces 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some anti-protesters propaganda:

Protesters Ruined Our Businesses: https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/ruined-baghdad-small-businesses-ravaged-months-protests-200213182150447.html 

An lnformative Read on lraqi Women Protesters - -like it is all about lRl: 

This includes Sadr Rants: https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/2131046/women-protesters-refuse-Iraq-be-turned-'second-Iran'  

 

And to further disable the protests (against corruption, crime, and all), the Evilgelicals spout division, trying to get the Chaldeans an all to reverse course: https://www.mnnonline.org/news/Christians-backing-away-from-protests-in-Iraq/  {Question: where is the evidence or strong indicators for this?}

MNN = Missionary News Nutwork = owned by the evigelical Connerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

For some anti-protesters propaganda:

Protesters Ruined Our Businesses: https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/ruined-baghdad-small-businesses-ravaged-months-protests-200213182150447.html 

An lnformative Read on lraqi Women Protesters - -like it is all about lRl: 

This includes Sadr Rants: https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/2131046/women-protesters-refuse-Iraq-be-turned-'second-Iran'  

 

And to further disable the protests (against corruption, crime, and all), the Evilgelicals spout division, trying to get the Chaldeans an all to reverse course: https://www.mnnonline.org/news/Christians-backing-away-from-protests-in-Iraq/  {Question: where is the evidence or strong indicators for this?}

MNN = Missionary News Nutwork = owned by the evigelical Connerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Its so weird how obsessed Aljazeera of well being of shoppers. They have done these same article many times before. Iraq youth unemployment are 35% percent. What are these people supposed to do? They cannot do nothing but a complain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Sadr did today huge counter protest in Sadr city and other places. His supporter are claiming that we are insulting Prophets and religions symbols. Man these people are so out of  touch with reality. They are literally following Sadr like cult member. They are literally following guy that kills innocent people and steal Iraqi wealth every year. They follow dumb clerics that does not have any idea how run stabilized country with diverse economy. The protester are all religious people that are very frustrated with their life especially when there are 35% percent of youth unemployment. How are these people supposed to live? How much they can tolerate peaceful protest movement that are attacked by militants daily with Iraqi security force? Iraq is just ticking time bomb for Syria 2.0 and these cult followers are not tacking this issues seriously. They only are mad that these people criticize Sadr. They will try to create  all kinds of propaganda excuses for their murderous actions toward protesters that criticized Sadr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Its so weird how obsessed Aljazeera of well being of shoppers. They have done these same article many times before. Iraq youth unemployment are 35% percent. What are these people supposed to do? They cannot do nothing but a complain. 

Salam , It's completely based on their pro Turkey & pro Ikhwani doctrine that based on plans of Erdugan for reestablishing second Ottoman empire that they want to conquer Syria with help of Jibhat Al Nusra & after Syria is turn of Iraq that they want to conquer it with their proxies as first plan or hard militaristic conquer that based on Shia prophecies the Turk army will reach to Eupherates but after that will destroy by plague & rest of Turk army will destroy in Syria by army of Sufyani (la) , it's also said that after entering Sufyani (la) to Iraq , someone from Shias will start a useless war with him that will cause death of many Shias that Moqtada Sadr or someone like him matchs with this leader of this group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

 Iraq is sending medical aid to China meanwhile  many Iraqis need urgent  medical aid. Displaced are freezing death in sinjar. :confused:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Sadr did today huge counter protest in Sadr city and other places. His supporter are claiming that we are insulting Prophets and religions symbols. Man these people are so out of  touch with reality. They are literally following Sadr like cult member. They are literally following guy that kills innocent people and steal Iraqi wealth every year. They follow dumb clerics that does not have any idea how run stabilized country with diverse economy. The protester are all religious people that are very frustrated with their life especially when there are 35% percent of youth unemployment. How are these people supposed to live? How much they can tolerate peaceful protest movement that are attacked by militants daily with Iraqi security force? Iraq is just ticking time bomb for Syria 2.0 and these cult followers are not tacking this issues seriously. They only are mad that these people criticize Sadr. They will try to create  all kinds of propaganda excuses for their murderous actions toward protesters that criticized Sadr.

When anti government groups grained traction in Iraq and Syria, and countless people defected from each government, I was surprised. Literally entire military units and thousands of people defecting either to moderate groups or to IS to fight their respective government's.

But looking back on things, in Syria we have this rediculously brutal crackdown by the Assad family that has been in power since before most of us were born. And in Iraq we have mass protests and ensuing hundreds of deaths of protestors, and yet they don't even have the opportunity to vote for president (in either country).

And now it's honestly not as surprising that anti government groups, including IS grew as rapidly and as expansively as they did.

The presence of Russia and the US in Syria and Iraq have largely squashed the radicals. But the government's of both nation's remain in pretty bad shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Al nujaba militants are planning to attack Usa troops. :itsok:... I think they actually want to get  killed by Usa because this will give them more power/justifications to kick out Usa and they also want wipe out protest movement from the news focus.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Iraqis don't understand what parliamentary democracy is.

And most people don't understand what the anti-government protests are asking including the people on this forum. 

The Iraqi protesters are asking for the collapse of an elected government.

This is fifth column activities. Revolution is coming. Zionist are celebrating. 

Almost two-fifths of the Iraqi government is public sector jobs. Begin with this. 

There's literally hundreds of thousands of the Iraqis who show up every single day to work in a government post and do absolutely nothing.  This a socialist economy. 

Privatization of the economy forces people to start paying for the basics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azizaliallah said:

There's literally hundreds of thousands of the Iraqis who show up every single day to work in a government post and do absolutely nothing.  This a socialist economy.

Salam at first motivation of all protesters was working in a governmental post or something like it also they don't like privatization , they just want a monthly wage from government .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...