Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iraq Protests 2019-2020

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Civil Strife in Iraq; Voice of Ay. Sistani; Corruption in Government - Maulana Syed Muhammad Rizvi

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This whole peotests in Iraq, Lebanon and Iran is only escalated due to enemies of Islam finding opportunities to pour gas on the fire. This isn't about Iran or Iraq's sovereignty or gas prices. They,

What's the worst that can happen in the wordly sense? One can die.What's better for Akhira than dying on the ziyarat of Imam al-Husayn (عليه السلام)? Don't give up the chance. Who knows if we might ev

I think best for Iraq would be to split the country in three new countries. One predominantly Sunni Arab, the other predominantly Shia Arab and the last one predominantly kurd.

Posted Images

Guest Sunshine
8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this just backs Iraq to Saddam (la) era that Shias didn't have a real part in politics & government based on  your idea Shias had better situation in time of Saddam (la) because Shia religion was separate from politics & it was  anti Iran as you are spreading here so they didn't need overthrowing him because he was your anti Iran favorite person with a huge amount of pan Arabism as you represent here also Iraq just important for Iran for it's pilgrimage sites but religiously is independent from howzas of Iraq that we can wait until reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) like as we could live independently from Iraq at time of Saddam (la)

 Have you ever seen countries with real democratic system? They support their people equally. Wealth sharing are no tied to different Shia parties and their loyalist.  Saddam was  DICTATOR. Thats  why there was not  equality. Secularism had nothing to do with it. I have never supported Saddam and I will never support him. Criticizing Iran meddling and the government does not mean people love Saddam.  In real democracy every Shia can participated in system. Shias was not hugely  anti Iran until they started to meddle in our system very deeply.  Iran positive view dropped from 2016 86% to 30-40% in 2018. This because all Iranian backed militants started to enter in Iraq government with their powerful militants and wealth.  I don’t hate Iranians. What I hate is Iran government meddling in  our country which is going to affect peoples livelihood. Do you know how it feels when Haider al amiri  calls  Soleimani  in Bagdad negotiating who will be Iraq next PM? Imagine if Iraqis did this in your country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
14 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Do you know how it feels when Haider al amiri  calls  Soleimani  in Bagdad negotiating who will be Iraq next PM? Imagine if Iraqis did this in your country.

Salam the opposition parties of Iran regime are claiming such thing like as real democracy & secularism  & meddling of Hashd al Shabi in south of Iran & raping women by Iraqis in Mashhad & Qom in their channels in social media & their satellite channels  , if you replace Iraq with Iran in your above post  it becomes exactly their words against Iran & accusation of them against Iraq ,the only difference between you & them is swapping words of Iraq & Iran in your every post . 

if you are not a coward person register in site with number of your posts you could be a basic member until now despite you didn't banned before.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

visit (sudden visit without announcing ) of injured staff of Iraq Army during protests with grand Ayatollah Sistani (ha)

lf "staff" is the word you wanted. "Stuff" is poorly defined substance or group of things. "I'll grab my stuff and we'll go."

Do you have the English summary? l checked ABNA and they do not.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
  • Moderators
Quote

Your comment doesn't deserve a real reaction, the things you are saying.
This video like all of His Execellency's videos are of great value.

I don't understand what does he bring new, what he says is typical of what a person who thinks religion movements should be more importance in government than national movement. Iraq is very complex matter, it have never worked in current way and no power or influence of any religious sect will bring any peace to the land. We have about 60% of young generation, and people have already got so tired of current situation and they demand nationalistic movement that unite Iraq in such a way that they will never see same political faces who have been part of the corruptness nor anymore sectarianism favoritism.

Edited by Abu Nur
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
16 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam the opposition parties of Iran regime are claiming such thing like as real democracy & secularism  & meddling of Hashd al Shabi in south of Iran & raping women by Iraqis in Mashhad & Qom in their channels in social media & their satellite channels  , if you replace Iraq with Iran in your above post  it becomes exactly their words against Iran & accusation of them against Iraq ,the only difference between you & them is swapping words of Iraq & Iran in your every post . 

if you are not a coward person register in site with number of your posts you could be a basic member until now despite you didn't banned before.

 Who called Soleimani in Iraq to lead Tikrit battle against Isis? Was it Opposition party? With denying reality these same people can basically do everything they want because they know people would never believe negative thing about them. This how they will win people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

 

How it can be this hard?  Of course its hard because  they want  someone that will act as their puppets. Who would anybody want PM candidate from Dawa party? Like what they where thinking?  Just take someone out of your party if this is even possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
11 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

 Who called Soleimani in Iraq to lead Tikrit battle against Isis? Was it Opposition party? With denying reality these same people can basically do everything they want because they know people would never believe negative thing about them. This how they will win people.

Salam government of Iraq asked help from Gen  Soleimani  for helping Iraq in battle with ISIS  in whole of Iraq & also Takrit . I said everything from reality it's you that are using victim card in any post beside  insulting to Iran even Americans agree that Iran came to Iraq by official invitation from Iraq government but American came as an aggressor force . anyway you are so coward that don't register in site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam government of Iraq asked help from Gen  Soleimani  for helping Iraq in battle with ISIS  in whole of Iraq & also Takrit . I said everything from reality it's you that are using victim card in any post beside  insulting to Iran even Americans agree that Iran came to Iraq by official invitation from Iraq government but American came as an aggressor force . anyway you are so coward that don't register in site.

Who in  this government  that called Soleimani ? Hakim? Haider al emeri? Maliki? Abadi? Can you tell me where is our army? These same people have been in politics over 16 years.. Where is our army? Why we need rely on Iran backed militants and Soleimani to defend Iraq? Of course we need because Iran is owning our country. They are purposefully weakening  our army so they can rule over us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

1000hrs, Wednesday,18Dec19  SlTREP

further Destabilizing Iraq ? Likely with this move:  https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/17/state-department-dramatic-scale-down-presence-Iraq-Trump-middle-east-pompeo-diplomacy-Iran/ 

conduit to Attack lRl? Not without the Congress and lraq's gov't:  https://nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/blurred-lines-does-pompeo-have-authority-fight-Iran-Iraq-106031 

lt is "lraq" who must 'take action' over something they cannot control? OPINE: To compare: Can the US control the drug trade? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/Iraq-actions-attacks-interests-191217055127746.html 

"Us or Them"  Desperate Scenario on lraq's streets:  https://apnews.com/c0b9c8243c25e3dd02d398964a1d1beb 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
Quote

“Corruption is ingrained at every level, and it’s something that if you wanted to fix, you basically have to take the entire elite class and throw it out of the country. And while people may want to do that, how do you do that without just incredible violence?” said Trenton Schoenborn, an author with the International Review, an online publication dedicated to global analysis.

Riots and coup is only way to pressure the government if peaceful protest does not produce any result. How many deaths and violence we need before they start to listen people demands? 10-50.000 death?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

1000hrs, Wednesday,18Dec19  SlTREP

further Destabilizing Iraq ? Likely with this move:  https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/17/state-department-dramatic-scale-down-presence-Iraq-Trump-middle-east-pompeo-diplomacy-Iran/ 

conduit to Attack lRl? Not without the Congress and lraq's gov't:  https://nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/blurred-lines-does-pompeo-have-authority-fight-Iran-Iraq-106031 

lt is "lraq" who must 'take action' over something they cannot control? OPINE: To compare: Can the US control the drug trade? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/Iraq-actions-attacks-interests-191217055127746.html 

"Us or Them"  Desperate Scenario on lraq's streets:  https://apnews.com/c0b9c8243c25e3dd02d398964a1d1beb 

Why would the withdrawal of US figures in Iraq further destabilize the nation? If anything, the country has only become more unstable, ever since American troops in particular had arrived.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
Just now, iCenozoic said:

Why would the withdrawal of US figures in Iraq further destabilize the nation? If anything, the country has only become more unstable, ever since American troops in particular had arrived.

Nobody want admit this but without Usa we rely on very weak government army that are infested with corruption and then we  have the criminals militants that does not give 1 cent for human rights. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Nobody want admit this but without Usa we rely on very weak government army that are infested with corruption and then we  have the criminals militants that does not give 1 cent for human rights. 

Then you don't know the US and their foreign policy (unless you are their agent).  If the US is sincere to help, that would be a different story.  We know who the US is?  Look how they treated zionist regime.  See how they killed innocents all over the world..

Iraq should rely on their own people and leadership, whether they like it or not.  They can have allies that will support them when they are ok or in need of help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

2300EST18Dec19

The three drivers in this story were murdered in Salah-al-Din  https://www.baghdadpost.com/en/Story/45123/12-Killed-Soldiers-Attacked-at-Checkpoint 

 

Some of the missing; 496 official dead from protests

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45128/Over-2-500-people-released-after-taking-part-in-protests-Judiciary 

 

Edited by hasanhh
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
6 hours ago, layman said:

Then you don't know the US and their foreign policy (unless you are their agent).  If the US is sincere to help, that would be a different story.  We know who the US is?  Look how they treated zionist regime.  See how they killed innocents all over the world..

Iraq should rely on their own people and leadership, whether they like it or not.  They can have allies that will support them when they are ok or in need of help.

Yeah when this happened at once Maliki was in power. Isis came in Iraq and what Iraqi army did? They ran away and there was more than 50.000 ghost soldiers. This opens a lot of opportunity for criminals militants to rule Iraq even more... which will lead us more chaos in future and instability. Usa foreign policy always changes when they elect new president.  Their bad decision sometimes leads to  innocents killing but Usa has lost most of its power from Iraq. They cannot influence it as they did in early 2003. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
17 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Who in  this government  that called Soleimani ? Hakim? Haider al emeri? Maliki? Abadi? Can you tell me where is our army? These same people have been in politics over 16 years.. Where is our army? Why we need rely on Iran backed militants and Soleimani to defend Iraq? Of course we need because Iran is owning our country. They are purposefully weakening  our army so they can rule over us.

Salam it was an invitation from all groups & people even the groups & persons that become anti Iran after fall of ISIS also weakening of Iraq means threatening Iran security so Iran wants a powerful Iraq more than any country but in other hand a weak Iraq is just suitable for America because with weak Iraq they can hold their bases inside Iraq for quick access to Iran & supporting KSA but Iran wants Iraq as a stable & powerful  country & ally because Iran targets destruction Israel not Iraq despite your naive accusations that needs Iraq & Syria as a powerful allies that Syria takes lessons from unrest with high price but it seems you want to pay double price with accusation of Iran to weakening Iraq.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it was an invitation from all groups & people even the groups & persons that become anti Iran after fall of ISIS also weakening of Iraq means threatening Iran security so Iran wants a powerful Iraq more than any country but in other hand a weak Iraq is just suitable for America because with weak Iraq they can hold their bases inside Iraq for quick access to Iran & supporting KSA but Iran wants Iraq as a stable & powerful  country & ally because Iran targets destruction Israel not Iraq despite your naive accusations that needs Iraq & Syria as a powerful allies that Syria takes lessons from unrest with high price but it seems you want to pay double price with accusation of Iran to weakening Iraq.

It was not invitation from all groups. It was only invitation from Pro Iranian backed groups. Its the Iranian that are now benefiting from weak Iraq. They can enter it easy because there is no check and balances and half of top parties are with Iran.  If Iran wanted to help us. They don’t need to bring their proxy army and their proxy commanders to Iraq.The Quds Force supports non-state actors which means people that take their law in their own hand. Im not saying that America is not involved in this mess.. Yes they are. They are using Iraq to sanction Iran. We Iraqis are nothing but  chess  pawn middle of two states which I really really hate. If Iran wanted stable country from Iraq they would never support any politicians or militants groups. These two groups are purposefully wreaking Iraq.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
Guest Sunshine

The Iraqi media has been very silent. One family was killed 5 days ago in Basra. Two children and father. Only toddler survived the massacre. People are saying that Militants has been killed them in cold blood. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Sistani calls for a early election in Iraq to end the crisis and rejects foreign interference.

Last month, Al-Khazali, leader of Asaib, said "early elections are an American plan". :hahaha: 

If elections are announced, then it should be watched over by international agencies to prevent any meddling by foreign powers.

If they are announced, then it will be time for reformist candidates representing the protesters to form a political entity and begin a campaign. 

Edited by Sumerian
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

20Dec19

Protests damage economy:  https://apnews.com/7ff28a01a7261815304d9d0fc4bda4ce 

Protests  Continue:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45145/Protests-Continue-in-Iraq 

While another village -between Mosul and Kirkuk- defends itself:  https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/ce645c81-462c-4e93-95f8-15d45e3173ef 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Sistani calls for a early election in Iraq to end the crisis and rejects foreign interference.

Last month, Al-Khazali, leader of Asaib, said "early elections are an American plan". :hahaha: 

If elections are announced, then it should be watched over by international agencies to prevent any meddling by foreign powers.

If they are announced, then it will be time for reformist candidates representing the protesters to form a political entity and begin a campaign. 

The government had its time limit and they failed to negotiate new PM. According to constitution the power goes to Barham salih and he can elect new PM without government approval. So I hope  that he chooses good Pm that does not have any ties with America or Iran. If he does not do his job he is basically breaking the Iraqi Constitution. The second problem is going to be the new election law. This government just cannot agree with anything. They delayed it again for Monday. This whole protest and unrest can solved if they just listen these simple demands of people. People are just asking new fair election law and early election and they want PM that does not have any ties with any foreign country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 12/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, Guest Sunshine said:

It was not invitation from all groups. It was only invitation from Pro Iranian backed groups. Its the Iranian that are now benefiting from weak Iraq. They can enter it easy because there is no check and balances and half of top parties are with Iran.  If Iran wanted to help us. They don’t need to bring their proxy army and their proxy commanders to Iraq.The Quds Force supports non-state actors which means people that take their law in their own hand. Im not saying that America is not involved in this mess.. Yes they are. They are using Iraq to sanction Iran. We Iraqis are nothing but  chess  pawn middle of two states which I really really hate. If Iran wanted stable country from Iraq they would never support any politicians or militants groups. These two groups are purposefully wreaking Iraq.

Salam name a group or person that was against coming of Iran to Iraq for fighting against ISIS/Daesh also removing check & balance was due easing fighting with ISIS  also you are insulting to Hash al Shabi & others as proxies of Iran that currently only high ranking members of Quds force have this authority not all of their forces also American santions existed even before invasion of Iraq by America so your word is nonsense , Iran never supported or favored any group or person in Iraq to others if Iran was doing it you wouldn't have communist or ex members of Baathi or Isis in current government but you always blame Iran beside using victim card as Chess Pawn also Chess Pawns have different rules & classes from king to foot soldier at the end you even afraid from registering in site or bringing a real evidence instead of false Amerian-Saudi-Israeli accusations.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
5 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

The Iraqi media has been very silent. One family was killed 5 days ago in Basra. Two children and father. Only toddler survived the massacre. People are saying that Militants has been killed them in cold blood. 

this is your propaganda against your own military but all Iraqi media announced it as terrorist acts of riots same as martyring teenage Iraqi that you blamed Iraqi forces & Iran proxies for  his martyring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam name a group or person that was against coming of Iran to Iraq for fighting against ISIS/Daesh also removing check & balance was due easing fighting with ISIS  also you are insulting to Hash al Shabi & others as proxies of Iran that currently only high ranking members of Quds force have this authority not all of their forces also American santions existed even before invasion of Iraq by America so your word is nonsense , Iran never supported or favored any group or person in Iraq to others if Iran was doing it you wouldn't have communist or ex members of Baathi or Isis in current government but you always blame Iran beside using victim card as Chess Pawn also Chess Pawns have different rules & classes from king to foot soldier at the end you even afraid from registering in site or bringing a real evidence instead of false Amerian-Saudi-Israeli accusations.

Sunnis, kurds and plenty of Shias.  Hash al Shabi is not just Hash al Shabi. It is  umbrella organization composed of some 40 militias groups.. They are now even more stronger than Iraqi army itself which means they can take Iraq in their own hand if they want to. The government can also use them as Third party militants. If they want get rid of people. Iran support many militants group financially and those leaders of groups are now in government and Haider al amiri for example is like  Soleimanis best friend. He has brought Soleimani in Baghdad plenty of times top negotiate who will put in PM position.  You are totally forgetting that Iraq was supported wide majority of coalition. Iran role was not major in defending against Isis. They just supported  the militants groups. It was Coalition airstrikes that helped Iraqi army and Pmu progress in Isis war... You still don’t get my point. Iraq had 16 years to create strong army but they did not do that  but instead of creating Iraqi army they started to create army from militants and now Pmu is acting as its own entity which is going to be very dangerous for future of Iraq.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...